Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. (4750 Views)

How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by bukatyne2: 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:
Thanks for the cooperation so far.

We are done for today.

For those we couldn’t reach, please bear with us. There is not much we can do. We do hope, help comes your way.

Till then, stay safe.

You and the donor, God bless you both.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by toseen7: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thank you Poco, God bless you in all you do...

May God bless the donor abundantly...
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by DocAdray(f): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:

We are done for today.

For those we couldn’t reach, please bear with us. There is not much we can do. We do hope, help comes your way.

Till then, stay safe.

Alert received.
Thank you so much, this means a lot. God bless and replenish you and the donor. I'm grateful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by telemployer: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
@pocohantas couldn't get through with the Pm ... kindly extend your help to me . I am a mum trying to get through this difficult time. Thanks !! Pray God blessed you. My bank account is 0066500594 Sterling bank.
Thanks so much, God bless you
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by telemployer: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
kcdony@yahoo.com
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by orble: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING;

Thanks for your cooperation and I hope the outlaws keep their madness to themselves this time.

Regards

A gift from pocohantas that I crushed and hated.. No way!

Make I remain here and make my money abeg
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by madream4life: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
God bless your good hearts.

may the Lord increase you the more

all youve given out will come back to you in a million folds.

I
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Memberclub(m): 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:

We are done for today.

Till then, stay safe.

If you're still helping. There's a poor family I know that needs any help they can get right now. They live at ijaniki lagos
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by blessedchick(f): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=pocohantas post=88438275]PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING;

Thanks for your cooperation and I hope the outlaws keep their madness to themselves this time.

Regards

Please I pmed you earlier am a mum with two kids a three year old and a three months old baby.i can proof this.please this money will help me this period to buy baby food or pampers thanks.3116486738 first bank.thanks
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Regards
Try to keep your toughness and rigidity at times. You're going to be grandma soon
Poco omomi
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by NaijaCuzin: 12:56am On Apr 15, 2020
pocohantas:
Stay safe.

I sent you a mail ma
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by danielistics(m): 2:15am On Apr 15, 2020
pocohantas:
Stay safe.

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by ihimiray(m): 2:34am On Apr 15, 2020
pocohantas:

I
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by tttmar(f): 3:10am On Apr 15, 2020
pocohantas:

ma, you are God sent please assist me and my children, our food stuff has finished and no money to buy.
I have pm you ma
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by realtalk19: 5:31am On Apr 15, 2020
pocohantas:

I just read thru.thanks
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 15, 2020
GboyegaD:

Quite pathetic however, most give aways are for those who need help. If she had that much, why was she greedy competing with those who did not have?

Pls help me sir.. I will appreciate.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Nnemuka(f): 8:40am On Apr 15, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls help me sir.. I will appreciate.
grin grin
Nairaland resident scammer is also begging ?
Just saw a post where they were dragging you and asking you to refund 30usd. have you done that?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Queenttoast01: 8:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Sent a PM, I'm a mother with a child

pocohantas:

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by wandetooblack: 8:47am On Apr 15, 2020
IamPlato:
So Its Over...

Thunder Fire My Village People.

I Am Done Asking Anybody For Help...

Ah Bros, nA hunger go finally kills us.

I don't know how people do this. Even some people are giving twice.
I never get luck once... My village people are doing a good job. They are killing me slowly with hunger.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Nnemuka:

grin grin
Nairaland resident scammer is also begging ?
Just saw a post where they were dragging you and asking you to refund 30usd. have you done that?

U mistaken.. I cant be a scammer n still roam on nairaland like it's notin..

I was tagged a scammer bcox I requested evidence from a guy saying anoda guy scammed him...

But I no Nigerians, too quick to decide even when it's a false alarm
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Mariangeles(f): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2020
pocohantas:
Stay safe.

Nne, I mekakwa. Chukwu gozie gi
These times are hard for a lot of people.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by honey001(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2020
pocohantas:
Stay safe.

Thanks so much... God bless you greatly....
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by edobor108(m): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Specialbaby(f): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2020
pocohantas:

Thank you so much. I still can not believe it. May your pocket never run dry ma. Thank you.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by CaptainMitch: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nice one Poco.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Veryfoolishboy: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
ProfDview1:

[s] U mistaken.. I cant be a scammer n still roam on nairaland like it's notin..[/s]

I was tagged a scammer bcox I requested evidence from a guy saying anoda guy scammed him...

But I no Nigerians, too quick to decide even when it's a false alarm
you have combined your Bambiala with scamming?

This one pass me oooo. Could this be tagged "from grass to grace?
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
you have combined your Bambiala with scamming?

This one pass me oooo. Could this be tagged "from grass to grace?

Ur moniker says it all.. grin
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Johntemmy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
hi pocohantans
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Thanks a lot ma'am
pocohantas:

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Onnasucs1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
pocohantas:

Thanks alot. I received the alert. God bless you and the sponsor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . / To Those Already Married Or About To, Did God Show You A Sign To Before? / Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.