Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Audio Inheritance - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Audio Inheritance (5199 Views)

Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover / Inheritance/heirloom And Why I Rather Have Male Children / Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio Inheritance by Kobicove(m): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jamariwolff:
I am 21, 22 in few days and I inherited 500 million, I want to work small while enjoying life. So I picked France (bonjour tout le monde) please advise.
I am supposed To be in 3rd year in sch but dropped

Get lost with your bullshit story!
Re: Audio Inheritance by Deuces1(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
It is well...
Re: Audio Inheritance by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Audio Inheritance by Jamariwolff(f): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kobicove:

Get lost with your bullshit story!
shut up fucking faggòt!
Re: Audio Inheritance by moriss33(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
1, u must do give away
2, contact an investment banker/broker(60% at least)
3, buy a house/landed property
4, car/shopping
5, relax & enjoy life.....easy !!!

Congrats ooo, na this kain testimony ah wan give
Re: Audio Inheritance by SocialJustice: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
wirinet:

If what you said is true, this is the best advice. Go back to school to add value to yourself. Invest a substantial amount in the property market (property market is more stable than the stock market). You can invest a little in the stock market. When you graduate from school, you will have the right skills and temperament to invest better.
She won't be a day trader, the stock market is usually bad for day traders. She will be parking her money there and leaving it long term. She will also buy dividend paying blue chip stocks only. Dangote sugar, Dangote cement, Zenith bank, Gtbank, Nestle. She can even put as much as 50% of the money in these 5 stocks and only use big time stockbrokers for the purchase as small stich brokers are mostly crooks.

She can put 40% in real estate using reputable estate agents registered with NIESV. Then eat what is left gradually.

2 to 5 years from now when stocks rebound, her capital could hit 50% gain.
Re: Audio Inheritance by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jamariwolff:
I am 21, 22 in few days and I inherited 500 million, I want to work small while enjoying life. So I picked France (bonjour tout le monde) please advise.
First off, who was your daddy and what did he do for a living?
smiley
Re: Audio Inheritance by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
NockMedia:

First off, who was your daddy and what did he do for a living?
smiley
Her Daddy was a playboy. Gigolo. I knew him
Re: Audio Inheritance by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
beardlessdude:
Her Daddy was a playboy. Gigolo. I knew him
LOL in other words: he Fu cked for a living.
Re: Audio Inheritance by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
NockMedia:

LOL in other words: he Fu cked for a living.
something like that but not that. He feeled "them" for a living. I aint got no money to have given the old man. Dude was a rocker, 69. He was also business driven.
Re: Audio Inheritance by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
beardlessdude:
something like that but not that. He feeled "them" for a living. I aint got no money to have given the old man. Dude was a rocker, 69. He was also business driven.
LOL nuff said. She should speak for herself
Re: Audio Inheritance by Everest25(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mechatronika:
I advice Op to go learn good English first. Trust me, other things will fall in. e.g Sense.
Mr English teacher...is it "Advice-Noun" or "Advise-verb" you were supposed to use?
Re: Audio Inheritance by ifyy07(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jamariwolff:
Op my name is ifeoluwa I'm an investment banker try to invest this money I would love you to contact me via gbadebokolawole04@gmail.com.you won't regret it thanks
Re: Audio Inheritance by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
NockMedia:

LOL nuff said. She should speak for herself
I Said I knew him. angry
Re: Audio Inheritance by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
beardlessdude:
I Said I knew him. angry
Noted.
Re: Audio Inheritance by zexy2030(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
pisshures or we don't blivit grin
Re: Audio Inheritance by OYENIYIJK: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
Invest 250 millions on treasury bills.. invest 50 millions on filling stations. Invest 50 millions on landed property.. build hotel worths 50 millions ..invest 20millions on bitcoin...
Buy house of 60 millions, buy Benz with 10 million, buy lexus and Toyota with 10 millions..
grin
seanwilliam:
Invest 250 millions on treasury bills.. invest 50 millions on filling stations. Invest 50 millions on landed property.. build hotel worths 50 millions ..invest 20millions on bitcoin...
Buy house of 60 millions, buy Benz with 10 million, buy lexus and Toyota with 10 millions..
Re: Audio Inheritance by MarianaTrench: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
ifyy07:

Op my name is ifeoluwa I'm an investment banker try to invest this money I would love you to contact me via gbadebokolawole04@gmail.com.you won't regret it thanks

You're a big dunce if you actually believe this nonsensical story!
Re: Audio Inheritance by dazzlingd(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
mascot87:

You never can tell. Everything is possible

If u inherited 500M, will u come to nairaland to announce it?
Re: Audio Inheritance by ifyy07(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
MarianaTrench:

You're a big dunce if you actually believe this nonsensical story!
Must you be as stupid as this? Why mention me? and why don't you mind your fucking business?
Re: Audio Inheritance by born2begreat(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Do you mean 500 Million Zimbabwe Dollar?

Jamariwolff:
Re: Audio Inheritance by frozen70(f): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jamariwolff:

Go and squander it
Re: Audio Inheritance by ruggedtimi(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jamariwolff:
find a citizenship to buy...Nigeria tire person
Re: Audio Inheritance by kiddkash(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jamariwolff:
invest in my dream and you will receive huge dividend
Re: Audio Inheritance by leosahm(m): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
go there, rent house and start ashawo business..... I knw u must be igbo, dem too like ashawo work..na dem full this my calabar
Re: Audio Inheritance by Superboy075(m): 1:55am On Apr 15, 2020
Jamariwolff:
Buy a house and start a business/job.
The house serves as an investment also. U can get to meet a spouse through ur job also prevent you from depression. No need coming to Nigeria.
Re: Audio Inheritance by dazzlingd(m): 6:33am On Apr 15, 2020
Jamariwolff:
shocked this kin planning ehn

U have 500m, why is this shocking to you....?
You aren't new to riches, or are u?
Re: Audio Inheritance by sultaan(m): 7:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Pack your load and move to a French colony called La Reunion.
You will figure the rest out when you get there, if you don't like it try Tahiti

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call / How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? / What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.