Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,011 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Audio Inheritance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Audio Inheritance (5370 Views)

Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover / Inheritance/heirloom And Why I Rather Have Male Children / Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio Inheritance by jawalis(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jamariwolff:
kill you too. Fool
Get your silly ass off and stop daydreaming. Your stupidity can’t be attributed to isolation nor the restriction in town. So get a lasting solution
Re: Audio Inheritance by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
e don tay when I see your post o. You go jail before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio Inheritance by JohnnyPalmer: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nairaland sef..... Una no go kill me with laff

1 Like

Re: Audio Inheritance by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Op so you think we are stupid like you angry
Re: Audio Inheritance by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
And many people will believe this right?

Tor...if you are saying the truth o kuku use the money to buy sense if possible cuz I feel you are gonna need that.

How can you inherit #500million and still be asking what to do with it? Kuku do give away now

1 Like

Re: Audio Inheritance by Xioxing: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
2buffagain:

With 500M, you for kuku just relax for Naija.

Anyway, that comes down to about 1.39 million USD.

You are young so I hope you are not thinking about eating the money. What you should be eating is the residuals of the money. 5% annual interest on $1.39m is $69k per year.

That's what you could plan your baseline life on. Not a glamorous life, but it will cover all bills and good life. You can add more as you work some more and add to it.

Unfortunately most Nigerians don't understand these things. They think "big money has come, let's eat the big money small small" instead of thinking "let's eat off the annuity of the big money while keeping the big money intact".

If you do it the right way, you can in turn pass on that 1.39M to the next generation, doing your part to ensure generational wealth for your lineage.

1 Like

Re: Audio Inheritance by arnoldogiamien: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jamariwolff:
I am 21, 22 in few days and I inherited 500 million, I want to work small while enjoying life. So I picked France (bonjour tout le monde) please advise.
I am supposed To be in 3rd year in sch but dropped
lie
Re: Audio Inheritance by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
if that was true, you would be better off staying in Nigeria... avec un million en France, tu es toujours pauvre.

1 Like

Re: Audio Inheritance by 2buffagain(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jamariwolff:
thanks for input. I dont even want next generation oooh

You don't want children?
Re: Audio Inheritance by Bruno3000(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tolani0167:
I need 10m investment to scale up my rice business will be giving you monthly interest
Do not take everyone serious here.

2 Likes

Re: Audio Inheritance by Daniel058(m): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jamariwolff:
I am 21, 22 in few days and I inherited 500 million, I want to work small while enjoying life. So I picked France (bonjour tout le monde) please advise.
Na like this Scam dey take start grin o Lemme coment Sha ,Learn how to trade the forex market,it's one business you can do anywhere once you have access to Internet...
Re: Audio Inheritance by Joshforeal: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jamariwolff:
Do a give away first, then I'll tell you what to do
Re: Audio Inheritance by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Well you have been given 500 talents use it wisely.
Re: Audio Inheritance by franklingud(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Just settle down dear, with a man like me.

I will take care of you.

I promise.
Re: Audio Inheritance by Pentasoft1978: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Relocate to France and contact corona virus and let the money be shared to almajiris, then when U are dead , you will make heaven.
Re: Audio Inheritance by Kingarthur21: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jamariwolff:
las las many fellows will flood your pm begging,believing its real
Re: Audio Inheritance by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Gosh, this one is back again
Re: Audio Inheritance by AmbitiousDrama7: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jamariwolff:

Kindly be of help I need some amount to executes a project, i can show you the project manuscript.
Re: Audio Inheritance by surgebitcoin(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jamariwolff:
you should have not dropped out keep the money for a while so that you will not squander it
Re: Audio Inheritance by Perfecttouch(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
stobery:
See better waist @dp

Op is that you? grin
wey the waist? U want me to knack you jazz abi?

Re: Audio Inheritance by QVicky10(f): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Take 70% and invest it. Meet a professional investor to help you and get a team of lawyers to watch over it. I will advise that you complete your degree. Please don't let people know that you have money; It will only bring envy and begging. Don't focus too much on the money and instead focus on developing yourself.
Re: Audio Inheritance by obinnazy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

If you are saying the truth then I will help you but first I will give u ideas on what you can do that will give you the same amount yearly and keep you balanced financially and also return back to school but a different course of study.

Let's begin

1) Real Estate is a very very key business globally. Pls consider it and your finances will never diminish, get a lawyer too.

2) Digital currency or cryptocurrencies..... Yes... With the meltdown globally everyone will turn to cryptocurrencies more than ever before, be ahead of the rush and start trading.

3) Agriculture, thanks to Covid19 there would be global farming soon.... So get in on the best and most stable business train called Agrotech and you will be a Tech-Farmer and you will be able to employ large labor thereby helping many families and households survive the post Covid19 recession.

I make money from all these and more... If your story is true and you get into these things, you will be value it and find me, else if it is false... Well it's your life. Be safe. Bye
...hi could you be of help?
Re: Audio Inheritance by Osasaroom(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Use am play bet dull ot.
Re: Audio Inheritance by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Audio Inheritance by seanwilliam(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Invest 250 millions on treasury bills.. invest 50 millions on filling stations. Invest 50 millions on landed property.. build hotel worths 50 millions ..invest 20millions on bitcoin...
Buy house of 60 millions, buy Benz with 10 million, buy lexus and Toyota with 10 millions..
Re: Audio Inheritance by Trendz09: 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jamariwolff:
Ok
Re: Audio Inheritance by Olayetan(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jamariwolff:

Use 200m to buy bitcoin now and have double of it when the economy fullu recovers from this pandemic.

Thank me later with 20m from the gain.
Re: Audio Inheritance by wirinet(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
SocialJustice:
Please go back to school and get your degree. If there's no business you're interested in then invest in real estate or buy shares. Shares of most companies are currently selling at a steep discount. Do not leave N500m in your account, it may look like big money but you will soon realise how small it is a few months from now.
If what you said is true, this is the best advice. Go back to school to add value to yourself. Invest a substantial amount in the property market (property market is more stable than the stock market). You can invest a little in the stock market. When you graduate from school, you will have the right skills and temperament to invest better.
Re: Audio Inheritance by Jamariwolff(f): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
Invest 250 millions on treasury bills.. invest 50 millions on filling stations. Invest 50 millions on landed property.. build hotel worths 50 millions ..invest 20millions on bitcoin...
Buy house of 60 millions, buy Benz with 10 million, buy lexus and Toyota with 10 millions..
shocked this kin planning ehn
Re: Audio Inheritance by alibaba1995(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
OP abeg just wire me 10k hunger dey
Re: Audio Inheritance by benbreeze: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Real Estate is the deal... Just invest in a good real estate biz and try get back to get your degree
Re: Audio Inheritance by Sunmolar(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Invest in Estate dear. contact me for suitable design proposals for an estate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) / When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) / This Is Why It Is Generally Impossible To Please Men (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.