Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Uncle Wanted To Have Sex With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Uncle Wanted To Have Sex With Her (823 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Uncle Wanted To Have Sex With Her by GistingBrity: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
A Nigerian lady has narrated her near sexual-abuse experience with an ‘Uncle’ she described as her mentor, confidante and friend.

According to @tillytate20, this Uncle thought she will ‘award him her virginity’ because he was the “kind of uncles mothers approved of.”...Continue Reading: https://www.gistingbrity.com/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-her-uncle-wanted-having-sex-with-her/

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Uncle Wanted To Have Sex With Her by donbachi(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
If my wife cousin,nit even a sister UnCloth for my front..won't even feel a thing..talkless of my own blood.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Uncle Wanted To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
donbachi:
If my wife cousin,nit even a sister UnCloth for my front..won't even feel a thing..talkless of my own blood.
dont be too sure bruv.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Uncle Wanted To Have Sex With Her by godofuck231: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
this your story no add up o, we all know when women approach men for sex and et turned down they become feisty, and hate him to destruction, so did the girls who said davido slept with them , if not God that guy would have been in soup

(1) (Reply)

When And How Did You Watch Your First Adult Movie? / If You Want To Know Why BAD Guys Hardly Stay In The Friend-zone Then Read This / "I Didn't Know That My Girlfriend Was A IndecentStar For Years". A Guy Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.