Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,584 members, 7,850,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Hhsh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hhsh (746 Views)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast / Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hhsh by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hgy
Re: Hhsh by Ladylite: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Well 10 years ago in Lagos Nigeria, coming back from JAMB lesson, in the bus I boarded, this guy thought I was asleep so he slid his hands up my skirt to my pad while I was on my period, I waited till he touched blood before reacting in reflex... I stabbed the baaastard's deeq with my biro... He bled and screamed and I screamed too calling for help knowing fully well that his hard pee-pee would never be the same again.... And he would not be able to explain what he did. That was how I alighted from the bus and took bike.
Re: Hhsh by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:
Well 10 years ago in Lagos Nigeria, coming back from JAMB lesson, in the bus I boarded, this guy thought I was asleep so he slid his hands up my skirt to my pad while I was on my period, I waited till he touched blood before reacting in reflex... I stabbed the baaastard's deeq with my biro... He bled and screamed and I screamed too calling for help knowing fully well that his hard pee-pee would never be the same again.... And he would not be able to explain what he did. That was how I alighted from the bus and took bike.

gawd of zebrudiah! shocked

1 Like

Re: Hhsh by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:
Lmao...ya wikid o...but he sure deserved it. It's an abnormal fetish for some guys. The tension of the atmosphere adds to the ecstasy and cumming in such circumstances can be powerful...
Wait o...how come I know so much about it? Biko I never do am o...

2 Likes

Re: Hhsh by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

What you must have been wearing must have been pretty short for his hand to get to your pants; and my guess is you were not wearing tights like most ladies do..

But what you did to the guy was an act of bravery.. I.must commend you....

Keep it up to the brave girls

Re: Hhsh by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Long story.
Re: Hhsh by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
Long story.

You can summarise dear.... more over we QUARANTINEd so you have all the time to narrate the long story...lol

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady Completely Unclad In Recent Video (18+) / Lagos State Police Gives Hilarious Response To Sex Related Tweet Mentioning Them / Cleanliness Is Next To Godliness! Strictly For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.