Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

What Not To Do During The Lockdown - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Not To Do During The Lockdown (35900 Views)

Why NCDC Doesn’t Want To Lift The Lockdown / How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Everyone got something to say. Anyway, noted
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Fragility6: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Do wat u can live with. All diz wat to do and wat not to do everytime. D life is a personal race man
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Youngminister(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Social distance

2 Likes

Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by deltateam: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Very educative.

Make free money today.
Check my signature.
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Trash. We are doing all
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by campbelljosh(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Remove the screen time buhaha... The rest make sense
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Jh0wsef(m): 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ok
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by OTayobami(m): 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
The too much screentime and too much eating are on point, the sex part is partially on point but the ex part is full of bollocks
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by chariisGRACE(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Empty post.

1 Like

Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Buhari1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
So what u are saying in that last one is make we no gbensch again? Abeg gerrarahiya joor.
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by yomi007k(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Anneka101:
Everywhere is lockdown even below

So......

Why now tongue?
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Afodot0022(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
This op sha. So what do you expect us to be doing in this lockdown if not all this. You said we should meditate..so i should use all the 4weeks meditating on what.. Abeg jo
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Kenneth10110(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
We this list epp self tell us how to make cool money during the lockdown
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by weareok(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
things have been really hard lately..I really need financial assistance
Zenith Bank
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by letitrainnow(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ok thanks
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by McBrooklyn(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by armiee: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
McBrooklyn:
So what about things to do??

Play game
Smoke hella weed
Eat
Sleep till you can't sleep no more
Surf the hell out the internet
Read up at times
Have enough sex
Play football
Link up with the Gees Dem later for evening..
Perfect timing to chyke that babe you've been eyeing for a long time..
All texts from any of the exes will left unattended to as per status quoism..

What else?? Pardon me, there ain't really much to do from indoors these days

Wow your to do list is very exciting sir
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by HarunaWest(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Remove that excessive screen. Without we nor look screen our money nor go come
Anyway you try small as far as you nor add whizkhalifa plant (weed) join your list

If not me and you for get problem!
stop hyping reefa joor...it's overated...And watchout for your lungs
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Seunmama: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Evaz900:

Abeg bros you fit help me with like 1k or 2k man just dey inside house since for this lockdown na daily pay job i take dey eat everyday, now no more work. And na purewater and garri i take dey sustain since , everything don finish.
if you need help, kindly write your names in full, your account number, State, your gender;

Without providing your credentials for identification, nothing for you
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by McBrooklyn(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
armiee:

Wow your to do list is very exciting sir

Lol no time lipsrsealed
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Ablemax(m): 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Anneka101:
Everywhere is lockdown even below

So......

Bahari didn't locklockdown that area

U locked it ur self
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by James4bright(m): 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Anyway you try small as far as you nor add whizkhalifa plant (weed) join your list

Guy, you go soon mad oh.
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

pass me the blunt, just one drag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Seunmama: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
weareok:
things have been really hard lately..I really need financial assistance
Zenith Bank
provide your full name,
your State of Origin,
your gender, otherwise nothing for you
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by mistaonos(m): 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
mantosa:
The Covid-19 moment is bliss, torturous and resurrecting – all positive and negative times to many people. While a large population of the world has fallen ill and died due to the horrible lash of the Covid-19 virus, others are making use of this challenging moment to find peace, solace and purpose while stuck in their homes. Well, for some, it is a time to make terrible decisions which will be instrumental in how they spend the coming months once the pandemic comes to a halt (I hope we all make it out alive). We should all agree that we do not need to be found doing some things during this period.

Talking to Exes

Most people are bored and have never learnt nor mastered the art of loneliness before now. They would rather be with people who are carefree towards them. Some people have been stuck at home for weeks and are left with their phones, tablets and laptops – in this situation; they make bad decisions by keeping in touch with exes who hurt them in the past. By this, they are creating opportunities for the toxic people to come back into their lives.

Over-eating

Okay, let’s say you have not run out of supplies and you have not been shopping. In fact, you have all the types of food, snacks and drink in your refrigerator and you think eating is the only solution to boredom then you are setting up yourself for disaster by being obese and overweight after the pandemic. People should put their health and wellbeing in their hands except you are ready to shop for new clothes after the pandemic.

Excessive screen time

Phone, laptop, television and video games – all these are sources of distraction but are still far from what people need right now: Soul meditation and healing. It is very okay to watch movies and play games but this moment is for reflection and people should not toy with it. I’ll recommend more time for meditation than time for social media through addictive screen time.

Excessive intimacy

Not everybody can relate but couples stuck together at home should abstain from sex except they are ready to be parents. Not to be exaggerating, couples will tend to be more intimate in this period and things may go wrong if care is not taken especially when condoms and pills get exhausted.

Source: https://tushmagazine.com.ng/covid-19-what-not-to-do-during-the-lockdown/

Stay home and pray well at night.
Lockdown is causing increase in crime

Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by tochez24(m): 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
queenbetsy:
You're right...

I got in touch with someone I left 4 years ago and I'm regretting it now

I really like you.
I'm interested in you..
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Seventy7kings: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Codes151(m): 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
People should learn to keep their fucking ideas to themselves
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by henrixx(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Evaz900:

Abeg bros you fit help me with like 1k or 2k man just dey inside house since for this lockdown na daily pay job i take dey eat everyday, now no more work. And na purewater and garri i take dey sustain since , everything don finish.
you even get money buy pure water. what of tap water?
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Yewandequeen(f): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Reduce Screen time? For me Nah.

As long as it's fetching you money, you are good.

1 Like

Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Seunmama: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
tochez24:

I really like you.
I'm interested in you..
you no go leave women alone

tomorrow now you go come nairaland dey vex say the girl don give you a better STDs grin

you go dey ask people for advice grin
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Iceyjayz: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lol I can relate. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks / Pictures From All Ebola Virus Updates / Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.