Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

What Not To Do During The Lockdown - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Not To Do During The Lockdown (35938 Views)

Why NCDC Doesn’t Want To Lift The Lockdown / How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by sirchrislatestn(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
1k can open this one am very sure
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
queenbetsy:
I tried but he kept sending text messages

Don’t reply. If you really don’t want him in your life, then block him.
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Liamm(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Remove that excessive screen. Without we nor look screen our money nor go come
Anyway you try small as far as you nor add whizkhalifa plant (weed) join your list

If not me and you for get problem!
what services do you offer online?
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by zicoraads: 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
cana882:
In addition to that:
- Overusing your data: Manage your data cause you might not have enough to subscribe when it gets finished.

- listening to stupid theories and notions: because you’re less busy so you have sufficient time to engage in conversation as well as listen to people’s views and opinions. However, guard your ears from what you hear as you might get convinced about stupid theories and assumptions riddling the internet.

- developing destructive habits: some singles can become lonely and bored which can lead them to masturbating. You need to be conscious about this deleterious act.

- overthinking: many people are already pessimistic about the outcome of the post pandemic era. Such act can be suicidal and depressing. Hence, my advice is try not to overthink about the negative repercussions that this epidemic will cause. Instead, be focused on the positives and be optimistic that your company will not lay you off, that your business will grow bigger, that your promotion you worked hard for over the years will not be jettisoned, that your dreams will not be bridled, and that your joy will not be truncated.
My data use yesterday clocked around 8gig.

It was mostly Netflix and work sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by zinny377(f): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
cana882:
In addition to that:
- Overusing your data: Manage your data cause you might not have enough to subscribe when it gets finished.

- listening to stupid theories and notions: because you’re less busy so you have sufficient time to engage in conversation as well as listen to people’s views and opinions. However, guard your ears from what you hear as you might get convinced about stupid theories and assumptions riddling the internet.

- developing destructive habits: some singles can become lonely and bored which can lead them to masturbating. You need to be conscious about this deleterious act.

- overthinking: many people are already pessimistic about the outcome of the post pandemic era. Such act can be suicidal and depressing. Hence, my advice is try not to overthink about the negative repercussions that this epidemic will cause. Instead, be focused on the positives and be optimistic that your company will not lay you off, that your business will grow bigger, that your promotion you worked hard for over the years will not be jettisoned, that your dreams will not be bridled, and that your joy will not be truncated.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by cana882(m): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
zicoraads:

My data use yesterday clocked around 8gig.

It was mostly Netflix and work sha. cheesy
lol.. mine of 20gig is left with 5gig. It’s crazy. Though I work from home too which requires streaming, but I know I spent more downloading movies.

1 Like

Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by cana882(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
zinny377:

God bless you.
bless you too dear

1 Like

Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by 7abibi(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Seunmama:
you no go leave women alone

tomorrow now you go come nairaland dey vex say the girl don give you a better STDs grin

you go dey ask people for advice grin
Mama niyen grin, be my "iya afe now" grin
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Fagbo

jeun

dobo

someone should just ask for my acct numba jeje o. before o go comit suicide with garri
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by yusuff2019(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
ProfDview1:
China has cost over 100000 people their lives... All bcox they want to prove that they have sense

God bless America... I trust America, they will deal with China after this virus end... Not only America oo, the world will deal wit China...
I count myself in... I will dump my tecno and go for iPhone gringrin am I mad? Where I Wan see money for iPhone? shocked

Some Nigerians are so dumb, imagine some saying if China finds the vaccine to corona virus, China will become the world leader... How dumb are Nigerians? So dumb

Listen;

China must find a cure to clean up the mess they created... They will apologize to the world, forgive our debt.. Moreover China finding the cure means they already have it kept sumwer... They are just trying to delay.

Dumb Nigerians... Give them China visa and US visa and see how they will kill themselves to get a US visa...

Nigeria sef no serious, this one they are reporting malaria as corona, e get as e be oo.

Na we boys dey suffer am pass... Our daily earner source is over.

I weep for southwest... Imagine one igbo business man (igbo kwenu, I Salute thee) dropped 500k for my area to give people, I'm sure igbo people to dey there but coman see as my fellow yoruba people plenty for money, shouting Boda Samuel, efun mi lowo (give me money)

God, what have we brought upon ourselves, O thou Giant of Africa. I weep for my people, my people are hungry.... So hungry...

God save Nigeria
God save Africa
God save the World

Guys you too much...you deserve accolades ✌️✌️✌️✌️
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by yusuff2019(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
emperorblog21:
Fagbo

jeun

dobo

someone should just ask for my acct numba jeje o. before o go comit suicide with garri

I thinks that's garri suicidal will better Biko.....���
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Anyway you try small as far as you nor add whizkhalifa plant (weed) join your list

Slawomir abi na Vladimir Putin or whatever moniker you tag yourself should grow up and get a life.
Life doesn't revolve all around weed smoking and banging every available pussy.
You need to think deeply about your life and put a stop to INTERNET fraud because at the end of the day you will surely regret that part you took.
Go do legit and be a responsible nigga with future.
It is finished...
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by TotoNaRubber: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
I don highhhhhhhjj

Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by einsteine(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
5). Silly articles: You may be tempted to write silly articles for your silly blog during lockdown period. Please don't because we don't care for the dross you are spewing.
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Legendguru: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
i do anything just like before
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
When my phone is my boyfriend, husband, son, daughter and neighbour how donors keep it away. It is now the idol of my idolatry.
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by kokakola: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
mrofficial240:
lock down or no lock down
i still stand strong gidigba,,,,no shaking cool cool cool
you want to earn little bucks online like i do....check my signature for info
No signature bro
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
I called my ex and she send me 1k
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Nuelstar(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
Guy it makes sense...but it's useless
If u remove all this what will the person do
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Evaz900(m): 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
sirchrislatestn:
always b specify when begging so that we will understand u mention 1k or 2k what if i want to give 5k so pls how much do u want someone is ready to help

Abeg sir na just to eat i dey after, i never beg before but the issue don pass me. I even borrow mb from glo to come online here. God bless You sir anything wey come from your mind to help i go appreciate
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Evaz900(m): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
henrixx:
you even get money buy pure water. what of tap water?

Bros no laff person for this life, life dey change anytime, i never believe say i go dey beg online for my entire life. Anyhow sha God dey.
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Evaz900(m): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Seunmama:
if you need help, kindly write your names in full, your account number, State, your gender;

Without providing your credentials for identification, nothing for you

Bros, life nor be like dat, i dey always help beggars anytime i dey come from my daily pay job, because i know how e dey feel if you no get food chop. Life dey change at anytime, i nor pray to beg. But sometimes things dey pass our power.
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by weareok(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=Seunmama post=88471534]provide your full name,
your State of Origin,
your gender, otherwise nothing for you[/quote
]if u will help me I will provide what you need
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Unconquerable: 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
People should mind their own business and stop giving unsolicited advice.
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by themaestro08(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=cana882 post=88470664]In addition to that:

- [s][/s]developing destructive habits: some singles can become lonely and bored which can lead them to masturbating. You need to be conscious about this deleterious act.[s][/s]

- overthinking: many people are already pessimistic about the outcome of the post pandemic era. Such act can be suicidal and depressing. Hence, my advice is try not to overthink about the negative repercussions that this epidemic will cause. Instead, be focused on the positives and be optimistic that your company will not lay you off, that your business will grow bigger, that your promotion you worked hard for over the years will not be jettisoned, that your dreams will not be bridled, and that your joy will not be truncated.[/quote

As far as I am concerned(as well as most health experts) masturbating is completely normal and healthy. Nothing wrong with it.
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by AcetylLily(f): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
nkwuocha1:
sad

I'm just adding weight anyhow like pig. angry
Idleness keep making me eat non-stop.
Wifey not helping matters,na every food wey dey YouTube she dey use this period practice.
My dear Na fat you fat; you no kill person....
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by oblaak(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Since wey you begin do yahoooo, you no fit change lappy? Which kind hungry Gboy you be sef?

God no go shame us Aje.
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
*For #200 Naira only�*
Class 101 *__Become an innovative kitchen master_*
Click on the link to join the whatsapp group��

https:///HLSSD3CnKPw98Vfu394R4W

*Hurry!! Training starts on Thursday 7pm*

Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by MariamAlheri: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
queenbetsy:
You're right...

I got in touch with someone I left 4 years ago and I'm regretting it now

Awwwwww Pele.
Re: What Not To Do During The Lockdown by queenbetsy(f): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Don’t reply. If you really don’t want him in your life, then block him.
have u ever fallen in love?? As in, true love?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? / Woman's Goiter Of 10 Years Removed Via Surgery (Photos) / Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.