Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered - Nairaland / General (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (101050 Views)

The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / 10 Kinds Of Weird People You Will Always Come Across (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by brendan007: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Minemrys:

am sorry, bt had to ask this, u were in a marist boarding skul, ryt?

No, military boarding school.
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by jaszplus12(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
dannyrhymes600:
i have a friend that will never read until a day before the exam. ( no exaggeration) dude can cram 20 - 25 pages perfectly within an hour.
first semester result came out and he had 3.98 out of 4.00 topping the class. I think he wasn't given 4.00 because of his staggering attendance. he also screams at unusual intervals.

Hehehehe...I can relate on that reading aspect!
For me, I can't prepare in advance for exams, I can only read and understand few hours to exam. I read through quickly...then browse over once...I drop the book...any attempt to open that book again..my memory deletes! I'm doomed to fail that paper... unless mercy is extended....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Angelinastto:
does konji affects the brain too?

Sorry are you in unilorin?
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by emmyboy162(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Enyari:

Please do you know how I can download them for free?
Animerush DOT tv
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Yxxx: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
najib632:
A jinn took her form, most likely her qareen.
Explain
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Angelinastto:
Lol grin grin It was actually at Managements. MLT

What's up?
What department n level are you?
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by LarryBee1k: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
whiteraven:
I had a friend that must call me on phone whenever I am praying... just to ask for my location...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that friend is against your progress either spiritually or...

I hope you have cut ties with him or her

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by CoronaHealer: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Charlieluvboy:
replica of me though I'm 27
are u emotionally stiff also?, like u don't show emotions but deep inside u are soft, accomodating, always wanting to help, loving? etc

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Charlieluvboy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
CoronaHealer:
are u emotionally stiff also?, like u don't show emotions but deep inside u are soft, accomodating, always wanting to help, loving? etc
exactly Bro. I do cry most times I couldn't be of help too.
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by CoronaHealer: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
chuksp09:

Lol. We need to be friends grin
Lolzzz..i would gladly love to
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Digableplanets6(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=Zenithpeak post=88574904]There's is my former roommate that has this unusual ability to recognise people. If my friend sees a shadow of person you both met 10years ago and say its the person please do not argue with him. I argued with him for 3 good years before I eventually take him for who he is. He is always right every time. Unfortunately, he no sabi book.[/quote

I am also like this,i never forget a face i have seen at least once and also the place i saw the face.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nelx(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
killercute16:
lol,so true. .fam are you in any of the hostels??

Yeah Alvan fam.
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by DonBenny77(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Stranger18:
sad it seems u are not nice
Why do you think so?
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by emmyboy162(m): 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
CoronaHealer:
Dunno what's wrong sometimes with me, i love being alone, i express myself freely when alone or with someone i trust, in my undergrad years i dont talk, neither do i answer questions in class even when i knew the amswers, they called me the night crawler cuz i still came out with good grades after each semsester, i avoided meetings involving few or large numbers of persons. Sometimes I pray certain pple dont call me, and when i call, i hope they dont pick so i wont be bothered... Im 26 and still doing all these.

This is so me

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by user294(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
efemena5050:
idiot

You are the idiot. I am no defender of people with different-from-normal sexual orientation, but you can't just insult someone for saying how they feel sexually. You would be surprised he isn't bisexual in practice, but only in feelings. Moreover, you are not holier than him. Are you? You can only help them if they want your help when they feel it is a problem. It is your kind that will lynch a gay that wasn't harming anyone, and later go ahead to have sex with your girlfriend.

16 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
There was a woman staying close to us. She used to come to my mum's shop when bored. One day my younger brother went to assist her in fixing sequence on materials. Then my mum asked me to go m call him after some time. I entered n saw they were tidying up her apartment. What caught my eye was an old pic that dropped on the floor. When I picked it n saw the picture my head got swollen. It was a picture of the same woman taken decades ago. It was a black and white picture. The woman was well dressed and adorned iin gold jewellery. Though the pic was taken like over thirty years before, the woman didn't look a bit older. Immeriately she saw the picture in my hand,she collected it n didn't utter a word. This was a woman who laid claim to having come different ethnic groups in Nigeria. There's no dialect she could not speak. When sdjef today she would say she's from Edo,another day she will say she's Yoruba.
One day her apartment got flooded and she came to sleep in our sitting room In the midnight when I wanted to go ease myself I saw her wrapped like a corpse sitted on the chair. I almost fainted.
A widower on the street saw n took her in. She gave birth to a baby boy but was sent packing when the husband discovered she had no single family member that identified with her . At a stage she begged my mum to claim they are related but she didn't oblige. God knows where she is now.
It's really weird.

Werewolves and leeches are real bro
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by CoronaHealer: 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
I've been following this thread since morning, isn't it weird?

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Yxxx: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
I eat too slow.

I think its weird.
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by CoronaHealer: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Charlieluvboy:
exactly Bro.
it is what it is bro, we just gotta love ourselves this way

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by DonBenny77(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Stranger18:
sad it seems u are not nice
Why do you think so?
I'm cool, people of other nationalities have a unique fear for Nigerians or maybe the high grades I used to burn back then.
I was very friendly with him it was around that period nations cup 2013 was on so there was enough banter ongoing his country and namesake were in action. I think Nigeria even beat Burkina on the way to the trophy and Burkina beat Ghana at some point. The trolling was something else.....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by CoronaHealer: 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
emmyboy162:

This is so me
Lol
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by whiteraven: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that friend is against your progress either spiritually or...

I hope you have cut ties with him or her
yes,I cut ties

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Charlieluvboy(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
CoronaHealer:
it is what it is bro, we just gotta love ourselves this way
have you been able to get a girlfriend cause I haven't been able to get one and I've never been in a relationship before. And I'm not bothered anymore.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by ugwumichael(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
And what happened? Did you guys poison him to check if he is lying? come and complete your story sir.
Goalnaldo:

I know someone like this in Polytechnic. Dude boasted that he can never be poisoned.
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Fumiex(f): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
missimelda01:
I have a friend whose phone is always on silence, we were roommate at a time and I found it really weird and annoying because she never picks my call once.. what if there was an emergency!! her stare is also scary... My friends tell me that alot.
I do this too. I hate calls. just text me if u want to talk to me. have even lost potential suitors because of this coz they don't understand me.
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Goalnaldo(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
ugwumichael:
And what happened? Did you guys poison him to check if he is lying? come and complete your story sir.
bro I can't kill a chicken let alone poison someone's son. He told us that he had the ability to regurgitate anything he drank. He demonstrated it to us by drinking water.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Frankicent(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Excel70:

Yo stay away from sins especially fornication

Why?
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Excel70: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Frankicent:

Why?
Sorry it was a question
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by user294(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Donaldaustindon:

I had a friend that talks to actors while watching movies. Like "oh Jackie, do you really want to jump from that height? Jump let me see"
This is the funniest I have read here. It got my ribs dancing. Lol
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by chuksp09(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
CoronaHealer:
Lolzzz..i would gladly love to
cheesy i sent you a mail....
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by ugwumichael(m): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Goalnaldo:
bro I can't kill a chicken let alone poison someone's son. He told us that he had the ability to regurgitate anything he drank. He demonstrated it to us by drinking water.
He is just hyping humself. I guess he means when he feels the sensation in his stomach then he will regurgitate. He forgot that not all poison gives you sensation until they are already in your blood stream. Before he will even know that he has been poisoned it will start giving him some signs/symptoms which only manifest after the poison get's into the bloodstream and start destroying his vitals. Except he has the ability to regurgitate his blood, which leaves him dead either ways. He should be careful of how he boast about it before his village people will test the efficacy of his regurgitation with common INDOCINE mixed in coke.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria / Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) / Nairaland News & Gossips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.