Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Gate Keepers Of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gate Keepers Of Sex (2630 Views)

The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gate Keepers Of Sex by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 19, 2021
what do these fvcking girls mean? do they mean that broke guys cant have sex? yesterday i was so Hot i started calling girls to request for it the first girl manage to pick my call after calling her six time without picking we exchanged greetings nd i told her what i want she said u are mad dont u ever call me or else i will make ur life miserable nd bla blah blah the second girl on whatsapp told me that i must give her 10k and get a hotel room of 10k i told her its very expensive , but i will find a hotel room of 3k nd give her 3k she said god forbid nd i said thanks for reminding me that god forbid it. the third girl when i call her i over heard other guys talking maybe they were having foursome i guessed. we greeted i told i want to meet with her she said no problem that i will call her after 6pm she will be available nd she will come later around 6:10pm i started calling her and she refused to pick eventually put me in blacklist. the fourth girl on whatsapp she said she will come but she doesnt like cheap hotels its either i paid for expensive hotel or find a room i told her i dont have any friend that has a room she said forget about it then nd i said ok. the fifth girl after several call she picked the call we exchanged greetings nd i said to her baby its been so long that we havnt talk u dont even flash me or pick my call when i call u i hope everything is fine nd ur doin great my queen she said everything is fine nd i said babe if you wont bother i would like to meet with in that place that we met dont worry everything will be fine just come she said #mtssww and end the call nd leave me with my boner. i went inside my room thinking of possible solution i was masturbation challenge nd the day is my 10th of no fap my mind was telling me to just do it nd i accepted i download a 4minute clip from xnxx i jerked off nd have the biggest nut of my life. today is my 11th day of nofab i decide d i will be doing it once in 10days untill i finally stop it. masturbation good hhhhh it saved me yesterday those biatchess are hearless they dont care the feeling of a Hot man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by RisenJoe(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2021
Though not trying to justify the rubbish you wrote up there but masturbation is good if done in moderation,,,,like 2 times a week and it's safer than sex, you can even get a masturbation cup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by Theboy21: 1:28pm On May 19, 2021
Many Jo soapy niggas will attack op but will do worst behind the scene cheesy cheesy
@Op try get Friends with benefit for street na or if you can handle gf problems then run it cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by Godada(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2021
It's mind boggling what one reads in nairaland. How can I unread what I just read

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by thatsleepboy1: 1:52pm On May 19, 2021
What nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by erinatso: 2:01pm On May 19, 2021
Useless thread

1 Like

Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by tnerro1(m): 2:03pm On May 19, 2021
Mo gbe

1 Like

Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 19, 2021
One thing guys should know about being hot is that when your sperm bank is full your penis tip will be having a tingling sensation.That is when sexual feelings comes in.You need to release that sperm out to stop it.Use soap and water to softly massage your penis head in other to release.If you are doing this regularly,no girl will ever come to your mind to bang because if the thing hungry you your soap and water dey.
Sex education.

8 Likes

Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by Cerebellum: 2:15pm On May 19, 2021
Which kain Eleribuu is this btori oloun undecided

When him mama dey under hot sun dey hustle to make ends meet , this Arindidin dey type Eleribuu upandan

To slap you dey hungry my hand Ajeh!

1 Like

Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by Twelfthman: 6:40pm On May 19, 2021
As a man if women reject your moves then u really need to take a good look at your life.
Why not hustle and watch these same set of women jump on you like ants on suger.
I mean at some point you will be the one running away from women or avoiding them.
Think man

2 Likes

Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by stanliwise(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2021
Cerebellum:
Which kain Eleribuu is this btori oloun undecided

When him mama dey under hot sun dey hustle to make ends meet , this Arindidin dey type Eleribuu upandan

To slap you dey hungry my hand Ajeh!
You dey para o.
Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by tivhador: 10:24am On May 20, 2021
RisenJoe:
Though not trying to justify the rubbish you wrote up there but masturbation is good if done in moderation,,,,like 2 times a week and it's safer than sex, you can even get a masturbation cup

What in the world is a masturbation cup?
Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by RisenJoe(m): 10:55am On May 20, 2021
tivhador:

Google is your friend
Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 20, 2021
Twelfthman:
As a man if women reject your moves then u really need to take a good look at your life.
Why not hustle and watch these same set of women jump on you like ants on suger.
I mean at some point you will be the one running away from women or avoiding them.
Think man
i love your advice but what should i do when im Hot ? the thing i detest now is chasing girls i hate it with passion because i hv been chasing them for so long the only thing i got is heartbreak nd emotional insults today one girl said to me may thunder fire u
Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by Ibadanpikin: 2:32pm On May 20, 2021
sex palaver
Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by Lilpen3758: 3:09pm On May 20, 2021
Abba114:
what do these fvcking girls mean? do they mean that broke guys cant have sex? yesterday i was so Hot i started calling girls to request for it the first girl manage to pick my call after calling her six time without picking we exchanged greetings nd i told her what i want she said u are mad dont u ever call me or else i will make ur life miserable nd bla blah blah the second girl on whatsapp told me that i must give her 10k and get a hotel room of 10k i told her its very expensive , but i will find a hotel room of 3k nd give her 3k she said god forbid nd i said thanks for reminding me that god forbid it. the third girl when i call her i over heard other guys talking maybe they were having foursome i guessed. we greeted i told i want to meet with her she said no problem that i will call her after 6pm she will be available nd she will come later around 6:10pm i started calling her and she refused to pick eventually put me in blacklist. the fourth girl on whatsapp she said she will come but she doesnt like cheap hotels its either i paid for expensive hotel or find a room i told her i dont have any friend that has a room she said forget about it then nd i said ok. the fifth girl after several call she picked the call we exchanged greetings nd i said to her baby its been so long that we havnt talk u dont even flash me or pick my call when i call u i hope everything is fine nd ur doin great my queen she said everything is fine nd i said babe if you wont bother i would like to meet with in that place that we met dont worry everything will be fine just come she said #mtssww and end the call nd leave me with my boner. i went inside my room thinking of possible solution i was masturbation challenge nd the day is my 10th of no fap my mind was telling me to just do it nd i accepted i download a 4minute clip from xnxx i jerked off nd have the biggest nut of my life. today is my 11th day of nofab i decide d i will be doing it once in 10days untill i finally stop it. masturbation good hhhhh it saved me yesterday those biatchess are hearless they dont care the feeling of a Hot man
I understand you brother but why you no just go olosho house?
Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by Lilpen3758: 3:10pm On May 20, 2021
Godada:
It's mind boggling what one reads in nairaland. How can I unread what I just read
that's the beauty of it... you can't
Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I understand you brother but why you no just go olosho house?
am afraid of being arrested by police or hisbah
Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by pussyjuliet(f): 4:47pm On May 20, 2021
What kind of writeup is this for crying out loud? No single punctuation mark. Well, I have a good news for you if you want to control/f**k any kind of lady. "make money mannnnnnnn!"

Abba114:
Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 20, 2021
pussyjuliet:
What kind of writeup is this for crying out loud? No single punctuation mark. Well, I have a good news for you if you want to control/f**k any kind of lady. "make money mannnnnnnn!"

after i got money and start getting them dont expect me to treat them right or be nice to them

1 Like

Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by Lilpen3758: 5:56pm On May 20, 2021
Abba114:
am afraid of being arrested by police or hisbah
Omo you never wan Bleep ooh, you be man for fvck sake.....
Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by Lilpen3758: 6:10pm On May 20, 2021
tivhador:

Na today self i dey hear am
Re: Gate Keepers Of Sex by Lilpen3758: 6:13pm On May 20, 2021
Abba114:
i love your advice but what should i do when im Hot ? the thing i detest now is chasing girls i hate it with passion because i hv been chasing them for so long the only thing i got is heartbreak nd emotional insults today one girl said to me may thunder fire u
What the fvck??
girl tell you thunder fire you??wetin u do her? You rape her junior sister?

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. / My Girlfriend Caught Me With My Side Chick In A Bar / How I Was Sold Manpower For Body Pain Medicine In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.