Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra (54105 Views)

Nigerians, Others Listed As Criminals Terrorising London Metropolis / Wike:criminals Terrorising Rivers From Anambra And Sends Some Ebonyi Ppl Home / Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Wickedfacts: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Isinweke:

Yorubastard

What concerns Igbo with this post?

Isi Eke, is Anambra not an Igbo state?

Wike is implying that Igbos are the one responsible for the criminal acts in Rivers state but you are too stupid to understand. Well, maybe you agree with him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by shekauvsbuhari: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tomtomy98:
I can't beleive this

They were caught in your state
But ogu bolo where the buried arms were recovered is in rivers state. How come their base is in anambra while their armoury is in rivers state. Wike n thug mentality. Always tryin to blame others for the ills in his state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Wickedfacts: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
LivingSage:
All stand for the Slayer of Ipob Terrorists cheesy wink

We are doing the Lord's work. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Wike is implying that Igbos are the one responsible for the criminal acts in Rivers state but you are too stupid to understand. Well, maybe you agree with him.

You're a bastard
Don't quote me again

8 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by stanisbaratheon: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Coldie:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/real-estate-magnate-guest-kidnapped-in-rivers/amp/

In my area as at 2005-2010 big men used to live in the area but now they all sold there houses and left kidnappers no want allow them sleep

U think the state is not developing because it's Buhari or Apc. Even Amaechi complained about the insecurity in the state

Stop posting what you know nothing about. Those two names you posted there are indigenes of Bonny local government area.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Wickedfacts: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Isinweke:
You're a bastard
Don't quote me again

I would quote you as long as I please.
I'm not a bastard, you definitely are. Useless criminal.

You guys would suffer heavily under Wike. That home training you didn't get at home, Wike would give you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by orumba(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Useless country Nigeria. He will still keep them till election period when they will be useful for him.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Coldie(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

Stop posting what you know nothing about. Those two names you posted there are indigenes of Bonny local government area.
Did I say they were not indigenes?

Or since they are indegenes they deserve to be kidnapped?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Coldie(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
orumba:
Useless country Nigeria. He will still keep them till election period when they will be useful for him.
Una no too get sense now.

Una no dae vote with sense una dae vote out of ignorance.

Apc is boko haram party

Why PDP is Christian party

While the governor no even send una

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by DabuIIIT: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wickedfacts:
When Igbos queue behind a mentally unstable person like Wike and worship him, this is the result. Unlimited insults. First, it was Dokubo threatening Igbos and Ohaneze begged. Next, it was Ubima youths threatening Igbos over what Peter Obi said.

Igbos have become too cheap and that is why everyone is just using Igbos to play betting. Just look at how Wike rubbished Anambra. A whole Anambra the home of Billionaires (but the Governor was begging for money to fight Coronavirus).

For those Igbos quoting me to throw insults, please direct your insults to Wike, not me. I know you cowards dare not insult Wike.

The truth will set you free. But first it would piss you off.

Self appointed deeply concerned minister of Igbo affairs lolsssssss

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Patrioticman007(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
Wike is wicked. You mean igbos are the ones terrorizing people in Rivers. This one is deep o.

Oya my Igbo people come and defend your Wike as you always do grin.

This is a case of master rubbishing his slaves grin grin

Not Fulani herds men ?.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by stanisbaratheon: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Coldie:

Did I say they were not indigenes?

Or since they are indegenes they deserve to be kidnapped?

Be objective my friend. Don't start that goal post shifting I think you want to do now.

You posted a news you saw somewhere all in a bid to paint the state in a bad light and now you're trying to play smart.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by hammer0: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
OYA WIKE, COME TO ANAMBRA AND DEAL WITH DEM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wickedfacts:

I would quote you as long as I please.
I'm not a bastard, you definitely are. Useless criminal.

You guys would suffer heavily under Wike. That home training you didn't get at home, Wike would give you.

You and your father are bastards

6 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by afube: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ijaycool:
Lol does Wike understand the map at all?

Anambra and rivers state share a common border albeit for a couple of miles
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Francis95(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Ogun kill your papa

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Podakejol: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Francis95:
Ogun kill your papa
Sango olukoso give your useless mother doggy style, bbc, bdsm, missionary and kill her after fucking her hard back to back. Aye awon obi e mabaje mo tile ni. Onikure

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Akurakambe(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Imagine Rivers State that is good in empowering cultists in the state accusing my beloved Anambra state of terrorizing them.. Wike is a joker.

10 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by hammer0: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Sir...... you say?

But there are special traits Rivers State is known for...

HAHAHAHAHA!

MY OWN IS, WIKE MUST COME TO ANAMBRA AND GET THE CRIMINALS.

ELSE, HE IS A .....

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
LivingSage:
This Monika came to my mind IPOBARETHIEVES grin grin
Igbo emeka grin grin
They're the developers trying to develop Rivers State grin grin
Those are the billionaires they said to have in Anambra. Igbo emeka grin grin grin

D sarcasm ain't bae..i know u swim in ur deluded reasoning n lack of exposure,no matter how stupid u appear,so many globally acknowledged billionaires/genuises/philantropists industrialists are from ANAMBRA state.
go jump into d lagoon

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Coldie(m): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

Be objective my friend. Don't start that goal post shifting I think you want to do now.

You posted a news you saw somewhere all in a bid to paint the state in a bad light and now you're trying to play smart.
I said a prominent rivers state real estate investor. Did I at anytime tell u he was a non indigene?

If maybe I said a prominent Abuja investor or Lagos or Owerri.

I said Rivers state. This is a news I read January so i couldnt recall all as i read but at least I was right, a real estate magnate was kidnapped.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by 9gerian: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Imagine
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Collins4u1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lol. Rivers wey killers and thief full

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Commentor: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Don wani is from Ebonyi state right?

Ateke Tom is from benue right?

Asari is from Jamaica right?

These names houses over 99 percent of thieves and criminals in Rivers State..

Don wani was shot in owerri or is it Enugu because after constituting nuisance he will retreat back....

Maybe I should dig up the whole info..

Bunch of useless cultist.

How can you call these people you lauded over the years criminals all because of Wike?

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Agberooo: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

How can you call these people you lauded over the years criminals all because of Wike?
[/s]
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Francis95(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
H

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by NigerianSage: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
“We are talking about a pandemic that is ravaging the world and some criminals still find their way to make the state unsafe. Some of these criminals that terrorise the state come in from Anambra state.

Anambra terrorists.. Wike no dey chill at all.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Commentor:

Do you want me to call MC Oluomo?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by brightalo1010: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
zeedof:
This guy always behave like is not going to live that throne.....
leave not live

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV / What Is The Use Of This Thing? / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.