Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra (54096 Views)

Nigerians, Others Listed As Criminals Terrorising London Metropolis / Wike:criminals Terrorising Rivers From Anambra And Sends Some Ebonyi Ppl Home / Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ProudDick: 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Go and bathe first...
Cleanliness is next to godliness.

Lol. A pig talking about bathing. Idiotic pig of Biafra.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Youths in Rivers state are all useless.
Talk am for Port Harcourt area, idiot!!

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
CeoMYN:

Talk am for Port Harcourt area, idiot!!

You just proved my point...
That all youths in Rivers state are useless.....They are only good in cultism and senseless killing. Even the Governor is a tout..

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
ProudDick:

Lol. A pig talking about bathing. Idiotic pig of Biafra.
Guy, go bathe....take your bathe.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by lacasera14(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

All of them in that rivers state are useless....

Criminals looking for where to dump their destroying self.
Lol Oh mine!! Bro chill oh your brothers and sisters are in the said Rivers State. Perhaps they're useless too just like your pained behind. angry

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by pazienza(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The border should be closed with bridge .

Lol!
IMO state that share land boundaries with these people are feeling the heat.
The entire Ohaji/Egbema is transforming to a real Rivers village, with lazy jobless youths killing themselves and villagers in cult clashes that fetch no money for them or anyone else. Just a stupid show of ego an "Be anyi ka anyi nor" spirit.
The cultists from Omoku(ONELGA) have all opened branches in neighbouring Ohaji/Egbema IMO state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Anambralstson: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
ProudDick:

80% of robberies in Nigeria are carried out by ibos. Wait until they start naming the criminals arrested in Lagos and ogun and see they are 70% ibos. Just wait.
Keep chasing shadows of Igbos because of jealous, while you household in Ogun and Lagos are burning, I guess Igbos are the ones killing your love ones in Ogun, Osun and Oyo for money rituals and rapping your love ones, the bitterness is rooted, when your leader Tinubu pushed the blame on Igbos when the prominent Yoruba leader's daughter was killed, he left the killer and pushed the blame on hardworking Igbos, my happiness is God knows how he's punishing you guys. No be today, we are use to you guys agenda, we keep blazing...

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by sreamsense: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Excuse me! Why will I have to argue with Wike? He is a chief security officer of his state and has evidences in his possession based on many arrests and exhibits received. Beside this, I have no reason to doubt him because is not just today that Anambra name has been dragged along local and international crime. So, why will I have to doubt Wike?

Even Abike Dabiri and Indonasia confirmed with their data that out of 21 Nigerian drug peddlers on death roll, 20 of them were from Anambra state. 20 out of 21! Is that not "first class" in crime? I will not want to use few misecrants to judge, I would have asked if that is the spirit behind: "...we are all millionaires in Anambra...". Government of Anambra should rise up to crush crime to bearest minimum beyond what is possible.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
lacasera14:
Lol Oh mine!! Bro chill oh your brothers and sisters are in the said Rivers State. Perhaps they're useless too just like your pained behind. angry

Indigenes are different from residents.. Indigenes are useless.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Coldie(m): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
nanauju:
Lool rivers doesn't even share boundaries with anambra. When I say I detest rivers people ehnnn.
On a very good day we no send them.

Na them dae were dem dae dae hope say one day war go happen so that igbos would run away so they can claim our properties.

That's the life goal and aim of a rivers man.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ProudDick: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:

Keep chasing shadows of Igbos because of jealous, while you household in Ogun and Lagos are burning, I guess Igbos are the ones killing your love ones in Ogun, Osun and Oyo for money rituals and rapping your love ones, the bitterness is rooted, when your leader Tinubu pushed the blame on Igbos when the prominent Yoruba leader's daughter was killed, he left the killer and pushed the blame on hardworking Igbos, my happiness is God knows how he's punishing you guys. No be today, we are use to you guys agenda, we keep blazing...

Why should I be jealous of criminals? Did you just learn the word?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ProudDick: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Crixxx:

That one pain you wellu well.. Awawa boys are now Igbos?..
You must be misinformed.. Hafonjas are number one in anything crime.. AVoid sharp objects, carry your torch and stand at the front of your street.. No sleep tonight. Vigilante things. grin

An ibo man who is not a criminal is that one an ibo man? angry grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ProudDick: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Guy, go bathe....take your bathe.

Thanks.

Tell your mum to wash her kitty. She’s obviously a pig.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

That all youths in Rivers state are useless.....They are only good in cultism and senseless killing. Even the Governor is a tout..
I'm well trained, I won't exchange foul words with you. I'm busy, channel your negative energy to something positive.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
pazienza:

Lol!
IMO state that share land boundaries with these people are feeling the heat.
The entire Ohaji/Egbema is transforming to a real Rivers village, with lazy jobless youths killing themselves and villagers in cult clashes that fetch no money for them or anyone else. Just a stupid show of ego an "Be anyi ka anyi nor" spirit.
The cultists from Omoku(ONELGA) have all opened branches in neighbouring Ohaji/Egbema IMO state.

Ohaji egbema is a lost cause. In Imo state today the only thing they are known for us just for their notorious and senseless killings...

It is high time their leader talk sense into them unless they want to become totally useless like those Rivers state boys...

You will never hear news concerning them for anything good.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
ProudDick:

An ibo man who is not a criminal is that one an ibo man? angry grin grin grin
Oga, I dun dey observe that guy for this forum... I never get e time...

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by lacasera14(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Coldie:

On a very good day we no send them.

Na them dae were dem dae dae hope say one day war go happen so that igbos would run away so they can claim our properties.

That's the life goal and aim of a rivers man.
You no send them but you de invest for their soil come de fear war make them no claim your property. Na Dem no even send you sef.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
ProudDick:

Tell your mum to wash her kitty. She’s obviously a pig.
Go and bathe.
In Nigeria we known the people synonymous with dirtiness...
Go and bathe... bathe..
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
CeoMYN:

I'm well trained, I won't exchange foul words with you. I'm busy, channel your negative energy to something positive.

Nonsense..Only useless people vote cultist..

Naturally useless Individuals.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Coldie(m): 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
sreamsense:
Excuse me, why will I have to argue with Wike? He is chief security officer of his state and has evidences in his possession based on many arrest. Beside this, I have no reason to doubt him because is not just today that Anambra name has been dragged along local and international crime. So, why will I have to don't Wike?

Even Abike Dabiri and Indonasia confirmed with their data that out of 21 Nigerian drug peddlers on death roll, 20 of them were from Anambra state. 20 out of 21! Is that not "first class" in crime? I will not want to use few misecrants to judge, I would have asked if that is the spirit behind: "...we are all millionaires in Anambra...". Government of Anambra should rise up to crush crime to bearest minimum beyond what is possible
I know the east very well if u were to call criminality I know the state in the east that stands a chance for such slot but Anambra, I can debate that statement anywhere.

Though I have a strong feeling this things we have been debating here is fake news. I saw the original news in the morning, only for me to see another version that involves Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Coldie(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Nonsense..Only useless people vote cultist..

Naturally useless Individuals.
LoL... Guy chill. No be fight
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Anambralstson: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
sreamsense:
Excuse me! Why will I have to argue with Wike? He is a chief security officer of his state and has evidences in his possession based on many arrests and exhibits received. Beside this, I have no reason to doubt him because is not just today that Anambra name has been dragged along local and international crime. So, why will I have to doubt Wike?

Even Abike Dabiri and Indonasia confirmed with their data that out of 21 Nigerian drug peddlers on death roll, 20 of them were from Anambra state. 20 out of 21! Is that not "first class" in crime? I will not want to use few misecrants to judge, I would have asked if that is the spirit behind: "...we are all millionaires in Anambra...". Government of Anambra should rise up to crush crime to bearest minimum beyond what is possible.
Crime rate in Nigeria by NBS take your time and check the states

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Coldie:
LoL... Guy chill. No be fight
Imagine the guy trying to tell me what everyone already knows...
Always shifting goal post...
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
It seems Wike is a man we must distance ourselves from at all costs. South Easterners should take note.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by TheMohican(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
einsteine:

There's a difference between cultist (gang members) and armed robbers/kidnappers. Of course, there's an overlap. Also, Anambra State is renowned for its high number of criminal elements due to the get rich are all cost mentality instilled in the brains of the average citizen there. Evans the kidnapper hails from there. As does Nwunde the scammer extraordinaire.

Don't go there ohh, the serial killer that was killing women was his father or mother from Anambra, abeg don't go there.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ibiso1986: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Wike shut up. Anambra doesn't have boundary with Rivers. Your state is in lock down, how did they beat Anambra, Imo and Rivers security? Na militants dey use RPG and such weapons

Anambra is safe so far
who told you that Anambra doesn't have boundary with Rivers State. please check Google maps.. towards Kwale / Ndoni Local Government

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ProudDick: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Go and bathe.

In Nigeria we known the people synonymous with dirtiness...

Go and bathe... bathe..

Idiotic pig of Biafra. Says your supreme leader. Need I say more?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Corrinthians(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The same governor you and your brothers swore to lay your lives down for.

Is God not a miracle worker!

Wike has called a people thieves.

Kanu, Pigs and idiots.

Uwazuruike, most foolish in the world.

Reno, beggars.

I wonder what FFK whom they currently serve will call them when they eventually fall apart.

You guys should stop glorifying these characters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by zeedof(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
brightalo1010:
leave not live
thanks
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
ProudDick:

Idiotic pig of Biafra. Says your supreme leader. Need I say more?
Mr, go and bathe.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Theboss100(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You are a hypocrite, an Igbo hypocrite to be precise. We're you not the one who posted this?

To think that you are a Christian. You are a disgrace to your family, to your Church, to Jesus Christ and to your God.
Sharrap my friend. I told you the truth and have no choice than to swallow it. Dig all my post and I will still retype them. U think I don't know what is happening in this country? I be small pikin? Get lost jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS / Aliyu Muhktar Shares 100 Vehicles, 500 Refrigerators, 400 Sewing Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.