Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra (54101 Views)

Nigerians, Others Listed As Criminals Terrorising London Metropolis / Wike:criminals Terrorising Rivers From Anambra And Sends Some Ebonyi Ppl Home / Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Coldie(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Wike has said the criminals terrorising Rivers state are from Anambra. You were robbed by your brothers.

Maybe if you check your family house, you will find your stolen phone. grin
My brothers go dae rob me and indegenes go dae speak ikwerre to them.

Even Amaechi know the kind state him from.

How many rivers big men, infact big men too much. How many people fit wake go Etche?

Whether u go come back same.

I guess Etche is at Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by lacasera14(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Abagworo:
Where is Chino? I suspect he is doing surveillance job for his Anambra partners by climbing rooftops and taking pictures of people's compounds at Borokiri. Chino where are you?
He is still on the roof tops at the waterside. Pray he doesn't fall inside the water.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Abaman001(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
What the Governor said is nothing but an open truth, my people can do anything for money

8 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
goldony:

Look,ur rivers state governor even know that over 99.9% of his youth are bloody cultists n criminals,who always constitute nuisance in d state. My friend told me how they go about harassing oil firms,banks n offices for money wit their entitlement mentality.
Your youth r mostly cultists.A lecturer said the youths dat went to presidency to complain issues got to abuja n were crying bcuz they never step out of their state to explore.
Go to schl, they won't, but u see illiterates braggin that they must work in oil companies.
An average Anambra youth is business minded likewise SE youth
Use your head... Where did you get your statistics from? Lying for lying sake
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ChuksGab(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sirheny007:
Bloody liar!
Half of the youths in Rivers State are criminals and cultists

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by deji17: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
The Developers..
Criminals operating in SW are from Anambra.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ProudDick: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mrvitalis.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by DabuIIIT: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Here is one of Wike's slaves. You prefer to attack me telling you the truth than attack Wike who said your brothers and your mother's boyfriends are responsible for the crimes in Rivers state.
deji17:
The Developers..
Criminals operating in SW are from Anambra.
totit:

We are please to develop everywhere , we are the Evans family. Leave us alone. wink

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by pazienza(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
nanauju:
Lool rivers doesn't even share boundaries with anambra. When I say I detest rivers people ehnnn.

Rivers share boundary with Anambra. ONELGA particularly Ndoni, share boundary with Ogbaru LGA of Anambra state.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Coldie(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Abaman001:
What the Governor said is nothing but an open truth, my people can do anything for money
You had to open a new account just today to talk rubbish
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Coldie(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
pazienza:

Rivers share boundary with Anambra. ONELGA particularly Ndoni, share boundary with Ogbaru LGA of Anambra state.
Rivers shares boundary with Anambra the criminals saw Onelga and Ndoni left it came down to far away ogu bollo to start terrorizing?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Graysons: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
But ogu bolo where the buried arms were recovered is in rivers state. How come their base is in anambra while their armoury is in rivers state. Wike n thug mentality. Always tryin to blame others for the ills in his state.
Excuse me are Igbo people not criminals?
how dare you open that your smelling mouth to talk about ogu/ bolo when igbo men are notorious drug dealers?

or have you forgotten Ozubulu Massacre grin grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/drug-war-spills-anambra-church-35-killed-scores-injured/amp/

11 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by totit: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
DabuIIIT:
cool

And I quote ;

Wickedfacts:

Here is one of Wike's slaves. You prefer to attack me telling you the truth than attack Wike who said your brothers and your mother's boyfriends are responsible for the crimes in Rivers state.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ProudDick: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Edoairways. Although I know you are ibo.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Az1000: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
JonCina:
I wonder why he'll make such statement - if he actually said it!
Even if it was an Intel from the security/spy guys, the position he occupies shouldn't have allowed him say such!!

Did you just know that Wike doesn’t know how to talk. Someone that call all the chiefs in river and sit them down before insulting them.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by DabuIIIT: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
totit:

And I quote ;

Wickedfacts:

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ProudDick: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Crixxx:

grin sophisticated morons..

They are looking for news to justify the robbery and criminality happening in their BRR colony.. Sophisticated morons robbing sophisticated morons... .. We all know rivers state and ph ...

80% of robberies in Nigeria are carried out by ibos. Wait until they start naming the criminals arrested in Lagos and ogun and see they are 70% ibos. Just wait.

8 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by pazienza(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Horsepower and co, hope you see Ikwerre people you want to pollute Igboland with. Wike and his drunk fellow Igboids in Rivers never waste time repeatedly in pointing at SE with their leprous fingers.
He knows fully well that Rivers state youths from Ikwerre, Ahoada, Etche, ONELGA, Abonemma and co are crawling with cultists armed with guns, but he would rather shift his blame to peaceful Anambra state.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Ayobami7(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ProudDick: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
goldony:

D sarcasm ain't bae..i know u swim in ur deluded reasoning n lack of exposure,no matter how stupid u appear,so many globally acknowledged billionaires/genuises/philantropists industrialists are from ANAMBRA state.
go jump into d lagoon
And they all made their money through crime.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Anambralstson: 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
goldony:

Look,ur rivers state governor even know that over 99.9% of his youth are bloody cultists n criminals,who always constitute nuisance in d state. My friend told me how they go about harassing oil firms,banks n offices for money wit their entitlement mentality.
Your youth r mostly cultists.A lecturer said the youths dat went to presidency to complain issues got to abuja n were crying bcuz they never step out of their state to explore.
Go to schl, they won't, but u see illiterates braggin that they must work in oil companies.
An average Anambra youth is business minded likewise SE youth
Most of those guys posting rubbish are from West, Anambra give them nightmares, they know they can't take Igbos down without Anambra first, that's the Genesis grin grin but we are resilient, I trust my people, If the report throughly comes from Wike clearly he on drug, every sane mind know Rivers is hotbeds for criminals, Anambra is one of the safest state in Nigeria, Anambra hardly experience tuggry, Rivers is home of tugs in Nigeria, Anambra share common boundary with Delta which is major oil producing state, you can actually trek from Onitsha to Asaba within 20mins we haven't hard of such negative news talk more of Rivers that's close 1hr 30minutes, only the police and military check points in Rivers state will discourage any criminal, the criminals activities are indigenous who are very lazy, they are corrupt by free oil money, they should find ways to deal with their youths , because soon oil will history, most of the youths were sent to Anambra state to learn some skills.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by pazienza(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Coldie:

Rivers shares boundary with Anambra the criminals saw Onelga and Ndoni left it came down to far away ogu bollo to start terrorizing?

Cool down nwanne, we are on the same side.

I was just pointing out the fact that Anambra share boundary with Rivers state. Go through my posts and threads here to see my stance on Wike, his Ikwerre people and entire Rivers state Ijaws and Igboids.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
CeoMYN:

Youths in to Rivers state are all useless.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
CeoMYN:

Youths in Rivers state are all useless.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ProudDick: 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:

Most of those guys posting rubbish are from West, Anambra give them nightmares, they know they can't take Igbos down without Anambra first, that's the Genesis grin grin but we are resilient, I trust my people, If the report throughly comes from Wike clearly he on drug, every sane mind know Rivers is hotbeds for criminals, Anambra is one of the safest state in Nigeria, Anambra hardly experience tuggry, Rivers is home of tugs in Nigeria, Anambra share common boundary with Delta which is major oil producing state, you can actually trek from Onitsha to Asaba within 20mins we haven't hard of such negative news talk more of Rivers that's close 1hr 30minutes, only the police and military check points in Rivers state will discourage any criminal, the criminals activities are indigenous who are very lazy, they are corrupt by free oil money, they should find ways to deal with their youths , because soon oil will history, most of the youths were sent to Anambra state to learn some skills.

My brother wike is even from west. You slaves will never look your master in the eye.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
pazienza:
Horsepower and co, hope you see Ikwerre people you want to pollute Igboland with. Wike and his drunk fellow Igboids in Rivers never waste time repeatedly in pointing at SE with their leprous fingers.
He knows fully well that Rivers state youths from Ikwerre, Ahoada, Etche, ONELGA, Abonemma and co are crawling with cultists armed with guns, but he would rather shift his blame to peaceful Anambra state.

All of them in that rivers state are useless....

Criminals looking for where to dump their destroying self.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by pazienza(m): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:

I agree with you completely.
But nwanne, don't forget that Ndoni people share boundary with our Ogbaru people in Anambra. Ndoni, Ogbaru and Ndokwa people are same Igbo clan, scattered in three States of Rivers, Anambra and Delta. Peter Odili is from Ndoni.
So Rivers state share boundary with Anambra, but its,a Riverine border.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
ProudDick:

My brother wike is even from west. You slaves will never look your master in the eye.

Go and bathe first...
Cleanliness is next to godliness.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ProudDick: 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Crixxx:

Spineless wimps.. They are 100 100 morons from the waste... They are notorious for such.. News coming in for the past few days are about criminality in that region. Most of them even published the names of the tyrants and they're sotistiphcated grin..

Bloody slave! All over the world igbos are notorious for their criminal acts. It’s a fact! So cry me a river if the truth hurts you.

8 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
pazienza:

I agree with you completely.
But nwanne, don't forget that Ndoni people share boundary with our Ogbaru people in Anambra. Ndoni, Ogbaru and Ndokwa people are same Igbo clan, scattered in three States of Rivers, Anambra and Delta. Peter Odili is from Ndoni.
So Rivers state share boundary with Anambra, but its,a Riverine border.

The border should be closed with bridge .
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ProudDick: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Youths in Rivers state are all useless.

Youths from Igbo land are all criminals.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV / What Is The Use Of This Thing? / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.