Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) (40153 Views)

700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks / How Alabukun, 7up, Dry Gin And Lime Work For Abortion. Dos & Don'ts (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2020
I'm using this medium to condemn OP and other stupid Africans waiting for the white man to find the cure to the VIRUS.
WHO and other useless organization and people do not have the right to dismiss tradomedicine as a non cure simply because it has not been tested.
Have you taken it through any scientifical findings to know if it would kill the virus or not? If your answer is NO, then you are the stupid one here.
If you really want to proof for us that it won't work, you will have to tell us how you used it, and how it could not stop the binding of the virus to the cells, and how it has no effect on users. But, you didn't put any into trial, nor did you for once sat to consider what each of the listed ingredients contain, and how it could I terfare with the virus, and yet you all disregard it without any backing or research.
We are not fools, if you can't provide the cure, then are you expecting people to wait till they die and do nothing? If yes, then you must be very stupid because dieing without trying is worst. People will continue to try different things to prevent or cure themselves.
Debunking stuffs without research is unscientific

All our botany graduates are a waste in Africa, they only study oyinbo herbs or what? If they are not useful, then eraze the course from the university. We need these people to have access to labs that they can research many of our African plants, not theoretical stupid researches that they conduct in universities o,but practical researches. We want them to visit the African old men that practice tradomedicine and ask questions before they all die, because they will soon die finish and all the knowledge will disappear with them.
My fathers great grandmother lived for more than 150years, she was Elewe Omo and at the days to her death, this woman would still pound yam. She knows all sorts of leaves for different illness and helped many people to heal themselves. You want to tell me all she's using is fake and won't work? What is your own proof?
The woman is dead and she died with all her knowledge. I'm sorry for Africans for dismissing their own knowledge and accepting white people's mode of curation that brings many side effects.
if you misuse drugs, it would become fatal, and if you misuse herbs as well, it would become fatal. If you really want herbs to not harm, then we would need to train pharmacist on the herbs as well. Why do Africans think this is not possible?

2 Likes

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Where is the fact check? You didn't show us anyone who used it and did not get cured. If you wait for WHO for cure, na you know.

1 Like

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by odinga1of: 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
aminulive:
My brother...honestly..i'm not paid...we are a team dedicated to debunking false stories....read through the fact-check...we attached references and quoted our sources....

Politics Nigeria is a crazy webpage.

Believe them at your own detriment.

Crazy factcheck kill una
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Agwaso: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
aminulive:
My brother...honestly..i'm not paid...we are a team dedicated to debunking false stories....read through the fact-check...we attached references and quoted our sources....

How many of lie Mohammed's stories has your group debunk. There are a lot of lies flying these days. God will help us.
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by aminulive: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
your comment is grossly disappointing and inept to say the least....is it a cure for coronavirus? thats the fact-check....has it been proven to cure coronavirus? simple logic along with sources and quotations from medical authorities on the subject matter...yet you cant understand...
odinga1of:

Politics Nigeria is a crazy webpage.

Believe them at your own detriment.

Crazy factcheck kill una
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Neoteny7: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Acmepreneur:

People like you are the reason why Africa is backward and until we get rid of you all, we would never move forward.
How do you know if a drug won't work? You test it. Not putting it to test is not a reason for saying it won't work, if you want to know if it would work or not, put it to test. Tell your stupid leaders to put trado medicine to test and let's know if it would work or not. That's what scientifical findings is about, not telling the world that something you haven't test won't work.

Well it's actually ignorant people like you who doom Africa with your incurable ignorance.

Tell me one major disease that your herbs and vegetables cure. Is it malaria, typhoid, HIV, cancer, diabetes, SARS...

Western medicine has labs and electron microscopes to peer into the natureof pathogens to learn what works. That's how drugs and vaccines are developed.

But you dimwits will simply prescribe a ridiculous concoction without knowing anything about the underlying disease and futher endanger patients with your dangerous snake oil "cures".

Please stop going to pharmacies and clinics and rely instead on your baobab and gingko infused with ginger and bitter cola.

Rubbish
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Neoteny7:

Well it's actually ignorant people like you who doom Africa with your incurable ignorance.

Tell me one major disease that your herbs and vegetables cure. Is it malaria, typhoid, HIV, cancer, diabetes, SARS...

Western medicine has labs and electron microscopes to peer into the natureof pathogens to learn what works. That's how drugs and vaccines are developed.

But you dimwits will simply prescribe a ridiculous concoction without knowing anything about the underlying disease and futher endanger patients with your dangerous snake oil "cures".

Please stop going to pharmacies and clinics and rely instead on your baobab and gingko infused with ginger and bitter cola.

Rubbish
See this stupid thing, so you think I visit clinics and hospitals? No, I don't. I do NOT use drugs at all. I treat myself with prevention and herbs&foods, which means I prevent my self from getting infected, and when I do, I eat food to cure it. I don't even use Malaria drugs, I know it would be new to you, because your life is filled and associated with drugs. Anyway, people like me exist, I simply use food to cure myself. I have complete knowledge of my health, I know what causes this and that, and at the early points of infections, I would treat it with herbs like basil, ginger, tumeric. And it works. That's even sore throat.
I eat only organic foods, and many times, I prefer to buy foodstuffs directly from farms. You won't see me eating Apples, ko possible, indomie, spaghetti and even RICE sometimes. I eat rare Yoruba foods that is full of nutrients, I don't take Maggi, shawarma and other stupid foods you eat at KFC. I eat little to zero meat, and I make sure its from a healthy eatable animals.
I take supplements as well when my access to these foods is not high, and under stress.

And again you are a disgrace to Africa, as you spit nonsense and say the Westerners have labs, in your stupid thinking, you think we cannot have same labs for the herbs that you condemn? Abi they cannot open labs to test plants efficacies. But idiots like you would rather keep your money in Western countries for them to use to build a good labs to test their yeye drugs, then wait for them till they find solution to your problem.
White asslicker

3 Likes

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by odinga1of: 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=imhotep post=88457717]
So you want people to sit idly waiting for coronavirus to come genocide them.
Receive sense.
You must be an APC member.

Cc lzaa itooworwor[/quote
Bro stop quoting the guy, he is a paid APC influencer from Kano State.

Fact check kill u there. Last time he said Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is a chronic liar.

Where is Joe Igbokwe and Liar Mohammed?

Useless boy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
odinga1of:

Bro Stop quoting the guy, he is a paid APC influencer from Kano State.

Fact check kill u there. Last time he said Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is a chronic liar.

Where is Joe Igbokwe and Liar Mohammed?

Useless boy
Lying Mohammed is his mentor grin
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Toks2008:
There is no cure yet but you can only boost your immune system.

And once you catch the bug, just start treating the symptoms and hope on GOD and be optimistic that your immune system will fight it.

Garlic and honey also have antiviral properties so it might just be a good way of fighting the virus.

I was eating garlic and black grapes like no tomorrow when I had the bug.

which bug please ?
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by favour32(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
u are not smart boy. These therapies are age long in helping the body overcome,ameliorate and clear up viral infections in good time.. Nobody ever claims it is a cure.. Personally I have been preparing sth similar for my aged parents since this outbreak..they even choose to drink some of the hot fluid.. And I can tell you that they have reported improvements on their general health.. My mom paricularly testified about reduced waist pains, joint pains and chest congestions..

Don't be too eager to shoot down honest and safe efforts geared at improving life because of some primitive and unfounded sentiments when you yourself haven't been able to get off your ass to be of any use .
Leave dem make dem suffer for ignorance.
Na only human being nai be only animal wey drink another animal milk and say e dey enjoy.
For babies no qualms bc dem still dey grow but for adults,hand go meet you.
Na me African man talk am wey know wetin dey.
Nor let dem confuse you,our mama know why dem dey fry garri to remove poisonous cynide.Our mama know how to produce soap with burnt plant ash as base(as Naoh or Koh).Our primitive forefathers, instinctively know science.
Dongo yaro leaves get anti malaria properties.I go wait for science?Who tell our fore fathers before science confirm am.
Mint leaves good for belle troubles.Who tell our fore-fathers.
Stubborn grass root good for erectile dynsfunction.Who tell our fore-fathers?
Potatoes leaves na powerful blood builder.Who tell our fore fathers?
Na good side I dey talk so.
Make I tell the bad ones?
Pumpkin leaves root na serious poison but we dey eat the leaves.Who tell our fore-fathers?
One beautiful flower wey people dey like na poison.Who tell our fore-fathers?
If put you one plant leave for mouth return back attack e must work 90%.
Wait until science tell you.
Ordinary salt dey cleanse house.You wan wait for science.
Earthing good for your overall health,you wan wait for science?
Advice..
Make tea of ginger,garlic, lemon grass and tumeric or Oda, everyday.
If you get sign of cough or your nose block,boil water,use thick clothes cover your head,then breath in the steam for five minutes 3 times a day.
After two days you go dey ok.
If you dey boil one leave dey drink at least once a dey put am for fridge to preserve,you go tell person for future how that leave good after many years.
Alkaloids dey good and bad.
But na bad ones nai many pass.
One part of Nigeria nai born twins pass.
You know why?
Go find out.
Oyinbo medicine and surgery good but nor relegate our own.
I no go talk more....
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Adalasy:

OP you are all shades of wrong with this publication.

I doubt if anyone claimed this as a cure.

I am a trained naturopath or what you guys know as herbal medicine practitioner from Ghana and I can tell you for free that this works.

The only thing I would change on this list is the pepper you used in the image.

The correct one to use is pepper corn. Pepper corn helps the body absorb the the herbs much better for optimum results.

Lime has been known to kill off Human Norovirus and also inhibit a host of other viruses.

Ginger on its own has specific compounds in it, such as gingerols and zingerone, which have been found to inhibit viral replication and prevent viruses from entering host cells.

This combination works well to support the immune system massively and give it what it needs to fight off even the Coronavirus.

good day sir, please how can I combine the 3 effectively to yield optimum results ,how is the herbal mixture to be taken ?
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by shilz(f): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bullet01:

I also find the attached useful.
now I see why PHCN have refused to give us light.
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Neoteny7: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Acmepreneur:

See this stupid thing, so you think I visit clinics and hospitals? No, I don't. I do NOT use drugs at all. I treat myself with prevention and herbs&foods, which means I prevent my self from getting infected, and when I do, I eat food to cure it. I don't even use Malaria drugs, I know it would be new to you, because your life is filled and associated with drugs. Anyway, people like me exist, I simply use food to cure myself. I have complete knowledge of my health, I know what causes this and that, and at the early points of infections, I would treat it with herbs like basil, ginger, tumeric. And it works. That's even sore throat.
I eat only organic foods, and many times, I prefer to buy foodstuffs directly from farms. You won't see me eating Apples, ko possible, indomie, spaghetti and even RICE sometimes. I eat rare Yoruba foods that is full of nutrients, I don't take Maggi, shawarma and other stupid foods you eat at KFC. I eat little to zero meat, and I make sure its from a healthy eatable animals.
I take supplements as well when my access to these foods is not high, and under stress.

And again you are a disgrace to Africa, as you spit nonsense and say the Westerners have labs, in your stupid thinking, you think we cannot have same labs for the herbs that you condemn? Abi they cannot open labs to test plants efficacies. But idiots like you would rather keep your money in Western countries for them to use to build a good labs to test their yeye drugs, then wait for them till they find solution to your problem.
White asslicker

Blah blah blah

Idiot
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Gbemiie: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
kiyosaki1:

What you posted is the opinion of the writer and so not in any way make it right just as otherwise.
There are ways you can pass out your opinion without condemning contrary opinions.
The same way you tried to defend bill Gates wife.

What's your point sir?
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Toks2008(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Electricboy:

which bug please ?

I'm referring to covid19
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Toks2008:

I'm referring to covid19

jeez....I hope you are very well now sir ? I will carry out the preparation of the herbal mixture up there , and please get well fully sir
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by omojeesu(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
aminulive:

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-can-pepper-lime-ginger-cure-coronavirus/

Fact check ko! Fact check ni!

We know who is behind you and all Snope.com, etc.

When it comes to nature's power and powerful supplements you talk rubbish?

Monsato, Big Pharm, et al are killing humanity you won't talk
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Acmepreneur:
I'm using this medium to condemn OP and other stupid Africans waiting for the white man to find the cure to the VIRUS.
WHO and other useless organization and people do not have the right to dismiss tradomedicine as a non cure simply because it has not been tested.
Have you taken it through any scientifical findings to know if it would kill the virus or not? If your answer is NO, then you are the stupid one here.
If you really want to proof for us that it won't work, you will have to tell us how you used it, and how it could not stop the binding of the virus to the cells, and how it has no effect on users. But, you didn't put any into trial, nor did you for once sat to consider what each of the listed ingredients contain, and how it could I terfare with the virus, and yet you all disregard it without any backing or research.
We are not fools, if you can't provide the cure, then are you expecting people to wait till they die and do nothing? If yes, then you must be very stupid because dieing without trying is worst. People will continue to try different things to prevent or cure themselves.
Debunking stuffs without research is unscientific

All our botany graduates are a waste in Africa, they only study oyinbo herbs or what? If they are not useful, then eraze the course from the university. We need these people to have access to labs that they can research many of our African plants, not theoretical stupid researches that they conduct in universities o,but practical researches. We want them to visit the African old men that practice tradomedicine and ask questions before they all die, because they will soon die finish and all the knowledge will disappear with them.
My fathers great grandmother lived for more than 150years, she was Elewe Omo and at the days to her death, this woman would still pound yam. She knows all sorts of leaves for different illness and helped many people to heal themselves. You want to tell me all she's using is fake and won't work? What is your own proof?
The woman is dead and she died with all her knowledge. I'm sorry for Africans for dismissing their own knowledge and accepting white people's mode of curation that brings many side effects.
if you misuse drugs, it would become fatal, and if you misuse herbs as well, it would become fatal. If you really want herbs to not harm, then we would need to train pharmacist on the herbs as well. Why do Africans think this is not possible?

sir, going through posts , its easy to know that you are living a healthy life, sir can you give me a picture of what you eat and foods you usually avoid, because I feel I have been feeding on junks for a long time and it has to change, I would really consider your advice thank you
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by omojeesu(m): 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Acmepreneur:

White asslicker

Thank you o!

They are enslaved and they don't even know it!

God gave us orange they package "orange" drink.

The food God gave us they abandoned. Yet they don't know that neglect of nature, especially natural nutrition is largely responsible for most diseases. Instead of going back to nature they go farther away into their foolish wisdom.

Is western medicine completely bad? No!

But to say all health knowledge and practice reside in Western medicine is stupid.

Solution: Evidence-based Integrative Health Care where the sick benefits from the best of the 2 systems.
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Toks2008(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Electricboy:

jeez....I hope you are very well now sir ? I will carry out the preparation of the herbal mixture up there , and please get well fully sir

I am well and the symptoms are now t what you want to experience. I have lost so much weight and I kinda like it though.

Could not eat for over 10days chai! Every part of my body nah serious pain.

The self medication no be for here... Garlic and black grapes, aboniki balm, pain killers Beecham all in one panadol extra Day and night nurse flu tablets, ginger lime and so on..but despite that I was almost dead on the 31st of March... The symptoms became unbearable as my chest became so painful anytime I tried to breathe and aboniki balm was used thoroughly to massage my body n chest and I stuffed my nose with the balm... It was horrific.

I just thank God.
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Organs(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
kiyosaki1:

No body said it cure ,what those home made remedies does is to boost immunity which gives one greater chance of withstanding the virus ,but the op is trying to make it look like the original source mentioned cure ,the same way he does in Melinda Gates issue .
Please read carefully before rushing to conclusions
And besides the op is not the writer he is just a copy and paste fellow .

Oh realy? I thought the OP was the originator and writer. Also, the way he quoted and referenced materials, he was able to back up his claim. Now, e be like say, you still dey vex for Melinda case issue. Well, i dont know what the case is exactly, however, if someone says i see dead bodies in Africa or Nigeria over Covid19, its not something to be angry about really, its a call to action. Also, someone might say something, however that is not what they actually mean or the way the statement came out or the way the media reported it might be wrong. I will give you two examples, 1. Long ago, 1999, Senator Waku (now Late) was frustrated with OBJ's govt and had said the way, OBJ was going, he wont be surprised if Soldiers starts thinking about a coup. Now a reporter reported it as "WE WANT COUP NOW" by Senator Waku. His mumu useless fellow senators suspended him without even listening to him, can you imagine. 2, this lady, Opra's friend had asked a very stupid question about Kobe's rape scandal while while she was interviewing someone and eulogizing Kobe, you know what she said? She said when she herself watched the interview, she was horrified and angry with herself, because that was not what she meant. Na so my broda.
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Dannan: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
You do not need to insult him to get your point across. There are very civil ways to pass across a message. The type of language a person uses, says a lot about that person.
Mightyhaiz:
u are not smart boy. These therapies are age long in helping the body overcome,ameliorate and clear up viral infections in good time.. Nobody ever claims it is a cure.. Personally I have been preparing sth similar for my aged parents since this outbreak..they even choose to drink some of the hot fluid.. And I can tell you that they have reported improvements on their general health.. My mom paricularly testified about reduced waist pains, joint pains and chest congestions..

Don't be too eager to shoot down honest and safe efforts geared at improving life because of some primitive and unfounded sentiments when you yourself haven't been able to get off your ass to be of any use .
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by SouthEastFacts: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Adalasy:

Get Ginger, peel off the skin and then grate it into thin slices.

Take 3 to 4 cups of water, let it boil and then add the ginger slices and leave to boil for 20mins for a stronger taste.

10mins into the boil, add the limes as many as you are comfortable with and also add a pinch or two of pepper corn if in powder form. If the pepper corn is in balls then you add a teaspoon of it.

Peppercorn on its own is known to clear the throat due to flu, viral or pollution. It is also useful when it comes to reducing free radicals, increasing circulation, reducing joint stiffness, easing sinus pressure, promoting weight loss and balancing the body's water content.
God bless your mama
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by ZooOga: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
yes, dem will help strengthen the immune system!

also google the health benefits of orange peel/s.

nature/the universe gives us a giant clue up in the sky.

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Dollabiz: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
yes
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by sylve11: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
coolt
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by generationz(f): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mightyhaiz:

What do you mix together?
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Electricboy:

sir, going through posts , its easy to know that you are living a healthy life, sir can you give me a picture of what you eat and foods you usually avoid, because I feel I have been feeding on junks for a long time and it has to change, I would really consider your advice thank you
1. I'm a lady
2. I'm very health & beauty conscious
3. I don't put everything nor anything in my mouth
4. I'm weight conscious.
Yes, I try to live a healthy lifestyle even though I'm broke as hell. I have no job but yet, I will still strive to make sure that what I put in my mouth is the healthiest.
I need more people that is intrested in living a natural life. If you are interested in living a healthy lifestyle, with little to few chemicals, kindly reach out to me, I would add you to my group.
You can live a healthy lifestyle if you are broke like me, it requires discipline.
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
I'm also interested in exploring African old traditions including foods. If you are interested, kindly beep me up
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by kingjudecy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
aminulive:

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-can-pepper-lime-ginger-cure-coronavirus/

I'm not taken aback by this claim for possible cure or remedy against Covi-19 because some bad eggs from this same zone are known for propagating unverifiable narratives and fake news.
I hope the gullible ones won't repeat the mistake many did during Ebola outbreak, by which many people died out of ignorance.
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Electricboy:

What I eat
** All Nigerian local foods
**Minus drinks, biscuits,eggroll and other pastries
**No sugar
**little / No artificial milks.
**Less carbs
**More proteinous foods
**No meat except festive periods/special days and it would be Chicken not beef. And they would be Chicken that they rear, not frozen chicken.
The meat must be according to Islamic rules which is 1. Healthy, 2. Killed at once, not dead or killed with gun etc
**No spag, indomie etc

Foods I eat
Vegetables, fruits, beans, pigeon peas, yam amala, wheat, oat, millet, Guinea peas, chicken,yam, cocoayam,potatoes, plantain, plantain Amala, basil soup, etc. All local soups and traditional foods, I just make sure it is less carbohydrate and less fat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing / Commercial Sex Workers Undergo Free Medical Tests In Onitsha (Photos) / Kano Runs Out Of COVID-19 Test Kits, As Testing Center Suspends Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.