Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) (40146 Views)

700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks / How Alabukun, 7up, Dry Gin And Lime Work For Abortion. Dos & Don'ts (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Whiteangel1234: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2020
Oga it can cure we don't need validation of WHO or Health Experts .
Corona virus can be cure with stronger immune activation which you get by eating Natural food rich in Vitamin C and other nutrients it can mitigate the effect

2 Likes

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Soradex: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2020
Do not allow them to silence you. Just make sure you have no other motive than to present substantiated facts and be humble enough to know that with time, even those facts can be proved wrong. Keep on keeping on. Nothing can be done against the truth.

1 Like

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Neoteny7: 8:51am On Apr 15, 2020
kiyosaki1:
These is one of the lies you tried to peddle on another thread that was busted .Am not a Femi Fani Kayode fan,but going through your thread on what Mrs Melinda Gates said, there is no differences between what she said in reference to o Ecuador and African and what FFK said.
When she said I see in Africa, what I saw in Ecuador, what was that supposed to be? What did she see in Ecuador, was it not death?

She was saying she sees it in the context of it happening if the virus strikes Africa unchecked. And in that she's right.

Melinda Gates and her husband have done for Africa what none of your leaders has ever done a tenth of.

Maybe you ought to develop your comprehension abilities rather than promoting conspiracy theories and attempting to ridicule people who debunk the nonsense you're promoting.

1 Like

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by streetfabulous: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2020
That it has not been scientifically proven could also mean that an attempt at concious research has not been made.it doesn't necessarily mean it is false .
Fact check is more than quoting sources and WHO experts who have not even taken the time to understand these herbs.
I was hoping to read about a specific case where it was tried and disproved in the fact check but I was left utterly unsatisfied.
Every nation is looking inwards for unique treatment solutions. Nigeria should not be left behind. We must be open to all ideas and step up our research game to prove/disprove claims.
Shouting down every claim as False is hardly what we need now.
Even the hydroxyl chloroquine that WHO and so called experts are still playing hide and seek about, have you ever thought of how Nigeria and other African countries are treating and discharging folks at a better rate than some of these western powers.
I mean, people are getting treated and coming out -ve, why can't we zero in on that and ask how ? Why the gross fixation on fear, panic and utter hopelessness on something that is obviously treatable? Yes we know what is happening in USA, Italy e.t.c. , but is it not possible that God through nature has graced us to defeat this nuisance and help other nations? Even our climate here is a blessing. We will rise above this virus.
Let's just be open to ideas and you will be amazed how many Nigerians have defeated this nonsense virus codedly.

1 Like

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by SLOVFO(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2020
OP how you can say it doesn't work when you have never tested its efficacy in the lab? You based your article or investigation on works done one other drugs by scientists not on the above mentioned herbs.

1 Like

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by executive12: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2020
aminulive:
Hello, no one said it doesn't work for other ailments....is there any evidence that backups the claim that it cures coronavirus? thats the locus of the fact-check

Stay there and be waiting for evidence. You will wait for years before a conclusive evidence becomes available.
Meanwhile, what do you suggest that people should be doing right now that corona virus is with us? Fold our arms and wait for years while people are dying?

If a suggested therapy is safe, you don't lose anything by trying it.
The herbal mixture you mentioned is safe and probably tasty. No harm at all for the vast majority of Nigerians.
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by udemzyudex(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2020
All this scientific proven thing dey annoy me. If it can cure it pls put to test after all agbo have been use to cure malaria and it is not scientifically proven.
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by AsawanaDgreat: 9:16am On Apr 15, 2020
No cure yet, but they can treat you to be well.
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by absoluteSuccess: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
u are not smart boy. These therapies are age long in helping the body overcome,ameliorate and clear up viral infections in good time.. Nobody ever claims it is a cure.. Personally I have been preparing sth similar for my aged parents since this outbreak..they even choose to drink some of the hot fluid.. And I can tell you that they have reported improvements on their general health.. My mom paricularly testified about reduced waist pains, joint pains and chest congestions..

Don't be too eager to shoot down honest and safe efforts geared at improving life because of some primitive and unfounded sentiments when you yourself haven't been able to get off your ass to be of any use .

Very well, here's a time tested and founded opinion.
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by DonMekino(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2020
u never can tell, some of our traditional means of healing ourselves we're not approved by WHO or any agency, but they are effective....if the pepper and lime stuff make us feel healed, so be it....better to do something than nothing
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by duality(m): 9:25am On Apr 15, 2020
If WHO says it is a cure, he would believe.

Nonsense

Trump said chloroquine works. They shouted him down. Yet the doctors are using it and democratic Congress woman, confirmed she is now better after she was administered.

We are now doing same with local remedies.

What kind of humans are we
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by organicfoods(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2020
kiyosaki1:

So because it's not from Europe it's not good .
The writer do not show in anyway, any attempt made to carefully look into the constituent of the herbs and analyse why it can not possibly be used to treat the alignment.
The writer is not a scientist but just a silly journalists that is trying to justified his wages.
Am not sure about you analytical abilities.
We have been using herbs to treat viral attacks in poultry with outstanding results. Newcastle and Gumboro is a Viral attack in poultry with corresponding high mortality, but with Bitter leaves, Aloe Vera, Black pepper (Onion Seeds), Utazi seeds (Iyere) Garlic and Cayenne pepper we have been achieving astonishing results...Synthetic drugs can't solve half of what we have achieved with these herbs. A Poultry movement is on and we never for once vaccinated our birds.

1 Like

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Hopebringer: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Xisnin:

Let me guess, you are Trump worshipping conspiracy believer.

You need a proper education.

This is an Opinion: Color blue is better than red
This is a Lie: Nigeria is the most populous country on earth.

There can be contrary opinion but contrary fact or alt-fact is a lie, no sugarcoating it.

They didn't tell you guys from the headquarters, do they?

[/s]

You are very unintelligent

A dummy and poor at critical.thinking

What nonsensical write up is this ?

angry
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Xisnin(m): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

You are very unintelligent

A dummy and poor at critical.thinking

What nonsensical write up is this ?

angry
I don't even know who to blame for your utter failure as an adult.
We don't know if your teachers did a bad job or you are hopelessly dyslexic.

Just a few sentences and you are confused.
SMH.
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Scientifically not proven so its fake news and please beware!
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by isioma9(f): 9:45am On Apr 15, 2020
as for me o!
is not everything english will work for
who knws if d cure of dis virus is frm herbs?
so, let give d native a try. aft al there is no harm.In trying. God bless nd heall NIGERIA
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by kalvoken(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2020
Agberooo:
[s][/s]

You can never hate that guy reach me.

I can smell his comment from afar and it makes me wanna puke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by judeodion(m): 9:56am On Apr 15, 2020
The same people are pushing the FG to conduct a Nationwide testing for COVID-19. That's crazy!!! Malaria alone kills over 50,000 people a year. Have you ever called on FG to test everyone with malaria? If you have symptoms go and get tested and receive treatment.
SouthEastFacts:

Even the community transmission here is low. We don't need any test to find out how many people that are infected.

Once you get it, you will know but how many people within your area have shown symptoms, why is it not spreading like wildfire in Nigeria like other places?

Something is definitely limiting the commmunity spread of that virus
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Sarah20A(f): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2020
Add garlic and pure honey
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by nothingspoil70: 10:01am On Apr 15, 2020
Is it lime fruit or( calcium lime) ? Someone please clarify for me I need to prepare this concoction URGENTLY
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Hopebringer: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Xisnin:

I don't even know who to blame for your utter failure as an adult.
We don't know if your teachers did a bad job or you are hopelessly dyslexic.
Just a few sentences and you are confused.
SMH.
[/s]

Thank you for taking the bait angry

You are an îmbecile and unapologetic ignoramus

You are so idiotic your comments can cause an aneurysm angry

You have no idea of that which you speak off but being born in extremely poor and ghetto like circumstances has made you feel intelligent as you are mostly surrounded with illiterates hence your confidence in spewing absolute rubbish and mistaking it for knowledge.

You will never hold any leadership or managerial position because you are utterly incompetent and lack any useful skills with which to cope in today's world.

You should remain in the village where you reside lest you be mistaken for an archeological find.

Useless idiot angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by fireback: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2020
jumper524:
If the world is waiting for USA and WHO to provide a cure for the disease, I promise you more than half the world population go die either of disease or hunger.

Solutions must not always come from the top.
Oyo state Governor confirmed recently that he was treated by local herbs.

We should also learn to use what we have to help ourselves.
European countries in the world are using what they have and are failing it's time to look elsewhere..

See how top countries are topping the failure chart..
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by xelly: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2020
aminulive:
My brother...honestly..i'm not paid...we are a team dedicated to debunking false stories....read through the fact-check...we attached references and quoted our sources....

Did you carryout fact check or you sampled opinions? Fact check as I expected was to find out if it cured flu in the past and the content that did it.

Your fact findings is no different from lazy opinions expressing feelings not fact. You really have to convince me scientifically not by copy and paste.
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Mekas2016(m): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2020
Well in my own opinion, I feel the most important factor in recovering from the virus depends on your immune system and the particular strain of the virus you caught, Here in the UK I started feeling feverish with a consistent dry cough, headache and pains in the joint and all I did was to grind Garlic, Lime, Ginger, Orange with a blender to make it look like smoothie to boost my immune system and increase the ph level of my body as I learnt that the Virus can't survive in a high ph level.
Every morning and night I would mix some with hotwater and that was it.
I became fine.. Also I made catfish pepper soup with Utazi and Uziza seeds with lots of peppers, miraculously I started doing well, although i stil took paracetamol for the headaches.
In summary I really can't say what strain of the Virus I caught but I just want to thank God am good and very well.

2 Likes

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2020
Hmm
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by abeggnow: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
u are not smart boy. These therapies are age long in helping the body overcome,ameliorate and clear up viral infections in good time.. Nobody ever claims it is a cure.. Personally I have been preparing sth similar for my aged parents since this outbreak..they even choose to drink some of the hot fluid.. And I can tell you that they have reported improvements on their general health.. My mom paricularly testified about reduced waist pains, joint pains and chest congestions..

Don't be too eager to shoot down honest and safe efforts geared at improving life because of some primitive and unfounded sentiments when you yourself haven't been able to get off your ass to be of any use .
i don't understand how we can be this ignorant. Covid19 is a virus for God sake .
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by purpleNgold: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2020
COOKING MADE EASY!!!

Thinking of how to be productive this "stay at home" season?
This is the time to better your cooking skills by taking advantage of Purple 'n' Gold Delicacies's detailed online Cooking training.

This Sunday, 19th April, 2020, come and learn the rudiments of well-prepared vegetable soup thereby retaining the green colour.
Also, how to prepare tasty and well-fried stew that can stay over 24 hours without constant heating.

Featuring;
* Detailed videos & pictures.
* Questions & answers even a week after training, etc.

FEE: #1,000.
Contact me on; 08060363050.

On 5 referrals, you get airtime.
Tell somebody to tell somebody!
Thanks.

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2020
jumper524:
If the world is waiting for USA and WHO to provide a cure for the disease, I promise you more than half the world population go die either of disease or hunger.

Solutions must not always come from the top.
Oyo state Governor confirmed recently that he was treated by local herbs.

We should also learn to use what we have to help ourselves.
European countries in the world are using what they have and are failing it's time to look elsewhere..

See how top countries are topping the failure chart..
Exactly, but the unfortunate African leaders would be waiting for Whites to find a cure, meanwhile not testing our own traditional medicine, but claiming it is fake.
What is stopping us from putting out tradomedicine for clinical trials?
They are claiming what has not been tested to be fake. Just like white people's medicine, scientists can also work on tradomedicine to determine its best administration, quantity elders will use, how children would use etc. But they will claim it dangerous, pointing to an illiterate that overdosed it and got harmed.
If the illiterate has been taught on proper usage, just like drugs, it would have healed. We can also have tradopharmacist that would study the use of drugs etc
WHO is a failure, only idiots would listen to them on covid19. It took them several days to declare it a global pandemic

1 Like

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Geophilip: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Mightyhaiz:

good day.
please can you tell me how to prepare the stuff
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by DabuIIIT: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
klax:
This boy or man or you are a woman stop posting any nonsense here. You called yourself OP bah hope you are not insane Don't boil me up this early morning.

Helpless people are doing all they could to stay alive you are here posting bullshit. Are you alright

This was how you were defending that evil prophetess of Doom called Melinda *Jezebel* Gate who her husband predicted Corona since 2015 and till date no one ask him how did he know? Is he a prophet to say 10 million will die and its gradually happening. When did Bill *Devil* Gate became scientist or politician or prophet

Mr man just get lost orelse.... ..... [/s]
It's better you allow intelligent people speak lolsssssss
grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Neoteny7:

She was saying she sees it in the context of it happening if the virus strikes Africa unchecked. And in that she's right.

Melinda Gates and her husband have done for Africa what none of your leaders has ever done a tenth of.

Maybe you ought to develop your comprehension abilities rather than promoting conspiracy theories and attempting to ridicule people who debunk the nonsense you're promoting.
People like you are the reason why Africa is backward and until we get rid of you all, we would never move forward.
How do you know if a drug won't work? You test it. Not putting it to test is not a reason for saying it won't work, if you want to know if it would work or not, put it to test. Tell your stupid leaders to put trado medicine to test and let's know if it would work or not. That's what scientifical findings is about, not telling the world that something you haven't test won't work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Runs Out Of COVID-19 Test Kits, As Testing Center Suspends Operations / What Do You Do With The Placenta After Baby Delivery? / Commercial Sex Workers Undergo Free Medical Tests In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.