Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,768 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) (40350 Views)

700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks / How Alabukun, 7up, Dry Gin And Lime Work For Abortion. Dos & Don'ts (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Acmepreneur:

What I eat
** All Nigerian local foods
**Minus drinks, biscuits,eggroll and other pastries
**No sugar
**little / No artificial milks.
**Less carbs
**More proteinous foods
**No meat except festive periods/special days and it would be Chicken not beef. And they would be Chicken that they rear, not frozen chicken.
The meat must be according to Islamic rules which is 1. Healthy, 2. Killed at once, not dead or killed with gun etc
**No spag, indomie etc

Foods I eat
Vegetables, fruits, beans, pigeon peas, yam amala, wheat, oat, millet, Guinea peas, chicken,yam, cocoayam,potatoes, plantain, plantain Amala, basil soup, etc. All local soups and traditional foods, I just make sure it is less carbohydrate and less fat

thank you for this
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Toks2008:

I am well and the symptoms are now t what you want to experience. I have lost so much weight and I kinda like it though.

Could not eat for over 10days chai! Every part of my body nah serious pain.

The self medication no be for here... Garlic and black grapes, aboniki balm, pain killers Beecham all in one panadol extra Day and night nurse flu tablets, ginger lime and so on..but despite that I was almost dead on the 31st of March... The symptoms became unbearable as my chest became so painful anytime I tried to breathe and aboniki balm was used thoroughly to massage my body n chest and I stuffed my nose with the balm... It was horrific.

I just thank God.

wow, what a scary experience, I think you should create a thread concerning your experience, explaining what you took to survive so as to prevent fake news and fake verifications like this from having any effect on nairalanders, it should read something like "my experience with covid19"..pls take care...
cheers
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by PropertyBuying(f): 12:50am On Apr 16, 2020
AbuTwins:
Say no to drug abuse!

Drugs abused today may be your death tomorrow!
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by couragec(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
I think we can come together and fight this Pandemic of Covid19 with what we have in Nigeria, instead of waiting for the so called WHO AND THE ET CETE R AL....

Am Creating a thread on:
Ways to Fight and or Even Cure the Virus Named "COVID19 "
WATCH OUT FOR IT!
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by damilonya(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2020
couragec:
I think we can come together and fight this Pandemic of Covid19 with what we have in Nigeria, instead of waiting for the so called WHO AND THE ET CETE R AL....

Am Creating a thread on:
Ways to Fight and or Even Cure the Virus Named "COVID19 "
WATCH OUT FOR IT!
Wow! Please, drop the link here when you create. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' / Okechukwu Ozumba: US Arrests Doctor For ‘Sexually Assaulting’ Patients / Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.