Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

I'm Tired!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired!! (1006 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired!! by Troubledlady008(f): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
ladies in the house please how do I find a decent man to date? I'm tired of dating Yahoo boys!!
%99 of all financially stable guys I have dated are Yahoo boys.
My sister's I'm tired!!. I want a financially stable man that's not into this Yahoo thing please help me!!
I'm almost 35 and seriously in need of a husband to settle down with cry
I have tried dating bankers, lawyer's, etc but all of them aren't doing that well financially.
Most don't even have a house of their own! cry
Re: I'm Tired!! by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
I think u are the course shall

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Troll

"almost 35" kee you there

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired!! by ipobWARLORD: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
You are after money girl, you are very lucky that those yahoo guys haven't used you to buy Benz.

Who knows if na chaff them don remain for you. I pity my fellow men.

You don become evening newspaper o , don't worry when you clock 40 your desire of men will change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
now that they have used your womb for Yahoo Yahoo?
better stick with them and enjoy the fruit of your labour.
Re: I'm Tired!! by devilmaycry: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Imagine if all guys intend to date a financial stable lady....hantie would u have a bf ?.... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired!! by Troubledlady008(f): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
I didn't sleep with any of them.
I'm a strong believer in sex after marriage
Lostz:
now that they have used your womb for Yahoo Yahoo?

better stick with them and enjoy the fruit of your labour.
Re: I'm Tired!! by ojun50(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
You done enjoy life finish come dey fine stable power supply...... With faith sha You go See, nothing God no fit do

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired!! by tyup(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
The truth is ur actually stalling a yahoo guy's dream of owning a Benz

come on gurl present urself a holy sacrifice only acceptable to an ifa which is ur reasonable services sad

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
True story of most Nigerian female here.

But you too could help whoever you want to date now by being engaged in one job or business. No matter how "not doing fine" a man might be, you can still help the man

Or you want a ready-made man? If it's a ready-made man you want, there is nothing bad in it too. May God grant you heart desires
Re: I'm Tired!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Troubledlady008:
I didn't sleep with any of them.
I'm a strong believer in sex after marriage
and you are 35 and unmarried? are you a virgin?

they don't need to penetrate before using your womb or brain
Re: I'm Tired!! by Ekakamba: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Troubledlady008:
ladies in the house please how do I find a decent man to date? I'm tired of dating Yahoo boys!!
My sister's I'm tired!!. I want a financially stable man that's not into this Yahoo thing please help me!!
I have tried dating bankers, lawyer's, etc but all of them aren't doing that well financially.

Your mileage go soon reach Men-Oh-Pause you never settle down, shey na man wey get him own house you dey look for?

And what asset(s) have you kept in place to support the man that wanna marry you aunty?

Better get your act together and behave like a 35year old adult not some 18 - 22 year old.

All the best. grin tongue
Re: I'm Tired!! by Ihatefeminist: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
this one dey find legit ready made product grin
Aunty you go wait tire.
Even the lawyer's wey get money sef nah Yahoo, doctors the same!

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Troubledlady008:
grin pm
Re: I'm Tired!! by Veryfoolishboy: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Well since you said you are almost 35, why not wait 5 more years? At least, you have been waiting all these while.

Be patient, 40 is not far away grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired!! by luvyaself95(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yeye dey smell undecided
Re: I'm Tired!! by zexy2030(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
u gat choose one, u can't have all, life isn't dt fair.
money n troubles, no money or average income with peace of mind, plenty money no child, no money plenty children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired!! by Kennyprince: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Your problem is greed. Continue till you are 50
Re: I'm Tired!! by heartofcity12: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Then you are your own problem. You can’t date bankers and other workers because they are not rich? Then remain single.. Lord knows the number of ppl u have dated, that puss.y for don hear am, what are u planning to put on the table when u marry? What do u do for a living?

Wicked woman looking for a rich husband to leech on and not ready to work. What makes u different from the yahoo boys? Yahoo boy is what u deserve till they use u to complete ritual. Many of u girls are like this now anyways, slay queens aka yahoo girls.

Better stop hoeing, get a job and settle down with one of those you call poor now and support ur future husband with everything when u marry.

You are not serious o. Mtchhw

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired!! by Albertone(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
That is because rich men don't show themselves the way yahoo guys do.Yahoo guys lavish money but rich men won't.
Then I'm suspecting you too aren't that financially okay.If not, you should try your colleagues,their friends in short, you should be able to see a man of high status if you too are of High status.

Also,if you're 35,the men you're dating will most likely be 36 upwards.How many thirty somethings are still into yahoo
When it's not twenty somethings you're dating

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired!! by fredopareto(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Troubledlady008:
read psalm 121 and psalm 123
Re: I'm Tired!! by Everest25(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Why making mockery of her? Africa and their ways of reasoning...too bad mehn...
Re: I'm Tired!! by Ihatefeminist: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
dem pocochantas gang grin
You go wait tire
Re: I'm Tired!! by Finnese001: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
shey una dey mind this op
Re: I'm Tired!! by Lightangel65: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Troubledlady008:

If you don't like Yahoo boys go and hustle.
You don't like the rich ones and don't like the poor ones. Like you are some God
Re: I'm Tired!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Fake. A 35 hear old woman does not care about money again. She can marry gateman or driver self Behind am up
Re: I'm Tired!! by mofeoluwadassah: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Change your mentality first sad
Re: I'm Tired!! by bmdmixer: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Troubledlady008:
what a lovely joke i laughed
Re: I'm Tired!! by empire02: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Aunty come and date me,
I have my own house but I'm just 22..
Mind you is dating o cuz I never ready to marry.
Re: I'm Tired!! by Troubledlady008(f): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
you people can be so unserious. Does my post look like I'm joking? cry
bmdmixer:
what a lovely joke i laughed
Re: I'm Tired!! by lanibi(f): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
I can bet it, this post is from a guy.

Op you've been busted grin
Re: I'm Tired!! by Brunicekid(m): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Troubledlady008:
Money is not EVERYTHING you need to date a guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do / 10 Lessons About Condoms You Need Before Losing Your Virginity. / South African Woman Completely Unclad Video (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.