Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,074 members, 7,828,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do (1007 Views)

Has Konji Ever Hold You In A Public Place,if yes What Is The Next You Did ? / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Jad1: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
we were discussing hepatitis vaccination in my compound a couple of days ago. and i wish to get the vaccine, so, i later went to a nearby health centre to get information on how to be vaccinated. on getting there, i was told to check my status first. i quickly ran the test but to my surprise, i saw reactive on my test. the guy advised me to go do the viral load test to further know the level of the virus. i am devastated at the moment. i don't know what to do. i don't have much money at the moment bcus i heard that the viral load test costs about 60k. But sincerely i don't feel any symptom up till now.
please kindly help me with any home remedy pending till i get the money for the test and other medications. please help a brother.

admin, please help
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Jad1: 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
please help
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Jad1: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
help please
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Jad1: 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
please advise me now
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Tosin17(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
[Viral load test is 18,000 naira at Harmony Advanced Diagnostic Centre in Ilorin Kwara State. That's where I work. Come and do it there.

quote author=Jad1 post=88478383]we were discussing hepatitis vaccination in my compound a couple of days ago. and i wish to get the vaccine, so, i later went to a nearby health centre to get information on how to be vaccinated. on getting there, i was told to check my status first. i quickly ran the test but to my surprise, i saw reactive on my test. the guy advised me to go do the viral load test to further know the level of the virus. i am devastated at the moment. i don't know what to do. i don't have much money at the moment bcus i heard that the viral load test costs about 60k. But sincerely i don't feel any symptom up till now.
please kindly help me with any home remedy pending till i get the money for the test and other medications. please help a brother.

admin, please help[/quote]
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by incogni2o: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
First off do a confirmatory test somewhere else.

This even happens to people with hiv.
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Jad1: 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
incogni2o:
First off do a confirmatory test somewhere else.

This even happens to people with hiv.

thank you sir
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by incogni2o: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jad1:

thank you sir

Stop having unprotected sex and sharing things.

Check the state of your liver at a reputable test center.

Go meet your Doctor to prescribe drugs for you.

Drugs that protect the liver .
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Jad1: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
admin pls help
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by frozen70(f): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Relax yourself before you create a non existing problem

Go to any government hospital and tell them you want to do a liver function test and hypertitise test

If you do it, take it to the doctors there to interpret for you

Am very very sure nothing is wrong with you but do the test to clear any doubt

And make sure you sleep well this night because nothing is wrong with you

Don't create another panic the corana it's self is enough panic

2 Likes

Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Jad1: 6:13am On Apr 16, 2020
frozen70:
Relax yourself before you create a non existing problem

Go to any government hospital and tell them you want to do a liver function test and hypertitise test

If you do it, take it to the doctors there to interpret for you

Am very very sure nothing is wrong with you but do the test to clear any doubt

And make sure you sleep well this night because nothing is wrong with you

Don't create another panic the corana it's self is enough panic

alryt, thank you so much
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Jad1: 6:15am On Apr 16, 2020
incogni2o:

Stop having unprotected sex and sharing things.
Check the state of your liver at a reputable test center.
Go meet your Doctor to prescribe drugs for you.
Drugs that protect the liver .
alryt thanks sir
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Jad1: 6:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Moderators. Kindly help
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Jad1: 6:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Jad1: 6:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Help pls
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Bluezy13(m): 7:04am On Apr 16, 2020
So the advices you appreciated from the posters above are not enough help

Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Jad1: 7:32am On Apr 16, 2020
Bluezy13:

I need more especially from pple with such experience.
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Bluezy13(m): 7:36am On Apr 16, 2020
Jad1:

I need more especially from pple with such experience.

Someone referred you to doctors...
So doctors do not have such expertise
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Everest25(m): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2020
O.p, if you want to disappear, stop taking things that contain oil and protein...
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Jad1: 8:06am On Apr 16, 2020
Bluezy13:

Don't take it personally please. I am only curious
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Jad1: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2020
Everest25:
O.p, if you want to disappear, stop taking things that contain oil and protein...
Grandnut or palm oil or both?
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Bluezy13(m): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Jad1:

Don't take it personally please. I am only curious

Ok.

This is Romance section.
Take the curiosity to Health section and you'll definitely find answers.
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Everest25(m): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Jad1:

Grandnut or palm oil or both?
Anything that has red oil and protein...also avoid groundnut oil...
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Jad1: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2020
Everest25:
Anything that has red oil and protein...also avoid groundnut oil...

OK sir
Re: Please Help; is reactive same as positive? if yes,what can i do by Jad1: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2020
Bluezy13:

Ok.

This is Romance section.
Take the curiosity to Health section and you'll definitely find answers.
OK.

(1) (Reply)

Fish And Poultry Farming, Which Is Ok For 200k Start Up Capital / I Had A Crush On 2baba For A Long Time –mercy Aigbe / South African Woman Completely Unclad Video (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.