Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Have The Girl You Disvirgined Ever Disappointed You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have The Girl You Disvirgined Ever Disappointed You (800 Views)

He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have The Girl You Disvirgined Ever Disappointed You by JERRY1925(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
So recently guys has been on the notion that if you want Peace or someone to truly love you genuinely for the rest of your life you should marry a virgin.
Truly speaking there are lot of benefits attached when u meet a good woman.
So my question is for probably those that married their wife's a virgin or truly loved or believed their virgin girlfriend would be faithful.
I just want to know how the relationship ended with a girl you disvirgined.
Re: Have The Girl You Disvirgined Ever Disappointed You by ojun50(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
The one dey marry or the one dey refuse to marry
Re: Have The Girl You Disvirgined Ever Disappointed You by zexy2030(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
even if u don't marry her, she is attached to you
Re: Have The Girl You Disvirgined Ever Disappointed You by Belafonte(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
This should be interesting
Re: Have The Girl You Disvirgined Ever Disappointed You by Mystic969: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Virginity is not a guarantee you've find a good woman or man.

People change with time... What I will advice you do is to look out for strength and weakness you can complement and cope with.
Re: Have The Girl You Disvirgined Ever Disappointed You by jacquincy: 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
The girl i deflowered was married to a pastor
Re: Have The Girl You Disvirgined Ever Disappointed You by confidential20: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Well I've come to realize there is no yardstick to measuring what will end a relationship irrespective of who you date even if the lady is an angel, human will always be human.

While in higher institution, I had this same notion the op had so I tried my possible best not to loose the girl I was dating then, I tried to condole all her wrong doing due to the fact that, I was her first bf nd at the same time the guy that deflowered her so I had it in mind that I'll have no problem marrying such a girl due to her naivety and the rest not knowing all that doesn't count to a girl even if she aborts for you. So far a girl isn't in love with you anymore, it's best not to force anything.

In a nutshell dating virgin means nothing. At least good girls that turned bad girls were once virgins.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Woman Is Looking For Nigerian Who Impregnated Her And Run Away (video) / I Like Manly Men / I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.