Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) (17990 Views)

I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / Who Will You Choose To Marry?pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Trendy247: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2019
A Facebook user by name Deborah Etim has taken to social media to expose the man who raped and disvirgined her when she was 17.
She wrote,
"Diz guy RAPED n DISVIRGINED a girl at the age of 17
He aligned wit 2 of his friends (Papa and Ufia)
N now he wants 2 get married
Now, he knows d usefulness of a WOMAN
Wat can b done to him?
We need advice pls....
Dat wedding won't HOLD"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Trendy247: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2019
Reaction

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Trendy247: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2019
Guys have since invaded his post

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by madridguy(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2019
cry
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2019
There is a fine line between being a hater/destroyer and seeking justice .
If this truly happened when the two of them were kids according to the text the lady shared, she should have forgiven and moved on.
As a teenager, alot of us made decisions due to peer pressure. Given another chance, we wouldn't make such decisions because we are grown and matured now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2019
A lot of these ladies who claim they have been raped are liars, there's something they want that they don't get that hurts them.

13 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by AfroKnight: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2019
The wedding is quite confusing.

Who is the guy? Udeme or Godwin?
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2019
U are just hiding witchcraft behind justice.....

Which one is the wedding must not hold?? Go and start the process of getting ur justice what’s ur own with the wedding

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Airoflaw(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
So you dey wait for him to get marry before you go destroy him

5 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Xisnin(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
OiOi:
There is a fine line between being a hater/destroyer and seeking justice .
If this truly happened when the two of them were kids according to the text the lady shared, she should have forgiven and moved on.
As a teenager, alot of us made decisions due to peer pressure. Given another chance, we wouldn't make such decisions because we are grown and matured now.
Just because of what she posted on Facebook doesn't mean the marriage won't still proceed. She will later realize she's trying to spoil another lady's joy
That was how one of my old time gf that I had a bad breakup with started messaging me on whatsapp and trying to bring up our past sexual escapedes... I just told her loud and clear that I never recall having anything to do with her like that talkless of being at my house before She felt bad and stopped messaging me. Men! use your brain when chatting... Even with your present gf... Women can be very funny atimes

Imagine having a girl come to your place without being invited, you both had sex without her being forced, after that you both talked and sh!t, she left your place and when you called her she responded fine that she loves you too. Only to come on whatsapp and be telling you you raped her!!...
Teenagers aren't free from the consequences of criminal acts by virtue of their age.
They get sent to jail even in advanced countries.
In fact, it is the rotten Nigerian society that allows rapist(teenager or not)
easily get away with their crimes.

It is appalling that you describe some victim's experiences as being funny.

While this lady cannot stop the wedding, she has every right to shame and report
the alleged rapist.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by vibbb: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
Too bad, but what are you waiting for all this years?
Now the dude wanna step 4ward suddenly you showed up.

2 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Cholls(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
My Sister the first thing that can be done is to speak out which you've just done. The next thing is to take the law into your hands or you let the law of Nature or Land take its course(that is if you trust it).

If to say na nollywood movie; if the tin don destroy my life I may go for the former,and arrange Opc to land justice on am on the wedding day.

1 Like

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by McEphiks(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ode... Jealousy
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Kendumazy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
As much as we want to try to protect the interest of every rape victim, people are now taking advantage of it and doing rubbish with it. Why wait till now before speaking up? What happened to the court if she has any case. Why using media trial? Very soon, guys too will get sense to know how to treat the fvck up of girls like this cos all i see is envy, jealously.

6 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
you lack comprehension. Go back and read my post
Xisnin:

Teenager aren't free from the consequences of criminal acts.

[s] It is appalling that you describe some victim's experiences as being funny.[/s]

While this lady cannot stop the wedding, she has every right to shame and report
her alleged victim.
you lack comprehension. Go back and read my post
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
Xisnin:

you have to present credible evidence for that... And the jury decides how to try a juvenile.
And for your info he will be tried as a juvenile, if he is found guilty depending on the argument, he gets away with a suspended sentence.. Either ways, the lady still losses no matter how you look at it

1 Like

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Richdad50(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
shocked
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by DaddyELEPHANT: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
THIS POST OFF ME grin shocked grin
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by dubra: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Just imagine, well na them sabi

Meanwhile plots of land are available for sale at a good location at abriba Town in abia state
SIZE :100X50 Square metres
PRICE :1.5m (slightly negotiable)
contact details :08085508012, 08060640005
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
hope u didnt just pick a random pix to form a fake story cos if thats what u did then this ppl could sue you.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Rextizzy: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
Craze
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Xisnin(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
OiOi:
you have to present credible evidence for that... And the jury decides how to try a juvenile.
And for your info he will be tried as a juvenile, if he is found guilty depending on the argument, he gets away with a suspended sentence.. Either ways, the lady still losses no matter how you look at it

You are apparently not exposed.
Criminal juveniles gets sent to jail.
They call it correctional centers but the effects of incarceration are the same nonetheless.
Unfortunate rapists even get added to the sex offenders list which is like a career death sentence.

Whenever a victim comes forward, it is the rapists that lose whether they are charged or not.
It is not a badge of honor to be outed as a rapist.

While the victims cannot erase the memory, they will at least be happy that some potential victims
will be saved by such a selfless act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
it's called REMAND home. That's where juveniles are kept
Xisnin:

[s] You are apparently not exposed.
Criminal juveniles gets sent to jail.[/s]
They call it correctional centers but the effects of incarceration are the same nonetheless.
it's called REMAND home. That's where juveniles are kept

4 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
So what should we do?
Scatter the marriage?
What if you're lying?
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by cheras(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
My friend Udeme. 17:59. If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by imam07: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
Xisnin:

her alleged victim.
your response is so funny. What makes believed she was raped? Why did she wait till this time b4 coming out and want to destroy someone happiness. I don't know why some men like u easily believe what u read on d internet without hearing other side of d story. Women are so weird. Even ur wife can be funny sometimes. Wht is d meaning of gang rape. Is it gang rape or Bleep she should let us know.

8 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Sbizzy: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
Xisnin:

her alleged victim.
so if two spoilt kid had sex million years ago and the girl decides to later fúck the guy up later when he's about getting married, you think supporting her is sane?
Millions of kids were already extremely spoilt and rotten before age 15 if two kids sex 17 years ago they should carry their cross and stop disturbing us with their regret

9 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by geezynoni: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
Patiently waiting for one girl to come and say I raped her..she go hear am.To God be my glory.

2 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Xisnin(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
lilbest4:
so if two spoilt kid had sex million years ago and the girl decides to later fúck the guy up later when he's about getting married, you think that's sane?
Millions of kids were already extremely spoilt and rotten before age 15 they should carry their cross and
What do you mean by spoilt?
I could forgive your flawed thinking if you are still a kid.
But any adult know that willingly spending your money on whatever you like whether
its gambling, alms or even burning it does not justify being robbed.

Do you think "victim was wasting the money" is a valid defense for stealing?
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by yeyeosoronga: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
All the rapists on this thread will meet their waterloo.
If you've ever raped a woman or child before and you're reading this, as soon as it's time to eat the fruit of your labour, it will be stolen from you.
You will die in regrets.
Your family will weep over you.
We are patiently waiting o... We the coven are on top of your matter.

3 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Xisnin(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
imam07:
your response is so funny. What makes believed she was raped? Why did she wait till this time b4 coming out and want to destroy someone happiness. I don't know why some men like u easily believe what u read on d internet without hearing other side of d story. Women are so weird. Even ur wife can be funny sometimes. Wht is d meaning of gang rape. Is it gang rape or Bleep she should let us know.

You are just like other reactionary fellow who are afraid of something.
Nowhere did she claim to be gang-raped.

Since you read only headlines, there is no point in engaging you further.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Hausa Girls Have High Sex Drive? / Meet The Lagos Girl Who Act P*rnography For A Living (photos) / If Love Is Not Enough For Marriage, What Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.