Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). (60923 Views)

Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Mummymahdi(f): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=fk001 post=88476732]

Where do you stay in Abuja pls?.Sorry.

I don't stay in Abuja am in Gombe.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by ioreth69(f): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
NnaNna4:

Gwarinpa is the New Haven for girl that want to ''run around".
meaning
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Mummymahdi(f): 12:11am On Apr 17, 2020
fk001:

Where do you stay in Abuja pls?.

I stay in Gombe not Abuja Sir
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by fk001(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mummymahdi:

I stay in Gombe not Abuja Sir

Sorry for the late reply i couldn't get access to my Mail. I thought you were in Abuja so that i can include your name on the palliative list or reach out to you in person, But we are still compiling list of Borno state their paliatives would be shared next week. Pls do send me your name and number on a dead thread so that i can include you on the list, do it ASAP because we might likely finish the compilation today or tomorrow.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by adrenaline02: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
NnaNna4:
Asokoro maitama and wuse2 is for the rich, there are other average areas like Jabi and Kado estate. you may also check kubwa and Dawaki.

Are you kidding Jabi and kado estate are average?
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by NnaNna4(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2020
ioreth69:
meaning

For big runs girl that don't want to be collecting 5k. Three or more of them stay in one room. But some of these girls are just good looking plus repackaging.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by NnaNna4(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2020
adrenaline02:

Are you kidding Jabi and kado estate are average?

There are rich persons in this area but you can still get mean or average one room and self contained housing in Jabi and Kado Estate. Be bold and go to maitama or asokoro and try looking for self contained or one room.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by ioreth69(f): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2020
NnaNna4:

For big runs girl that don't want to be collecting 5k. Three or more of them stay in one room. But some of these girls are just good looking plus repackaging.
True
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Mummymahdi(f): 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
fk001:

Sorry for the late reply i couldn't get access to my Mail. I thought you were in Abuja so that i can include your name on the palliative list or reach out to you in person, But we are still compiling list of Borno state their paliatives would be shared next week. Pls do send me your name and number on a dead thread so that i can include you on the list, do it ASAP because we might likely finish the compilation today or tomorrow.

Thank you
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by iiamharkinwaley: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
fk001:

Dear Op, I need a job, please.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
starbuck:
Ihe nke a ka mmadụ ga anọ, nnọọ 20 years imprisonment undecided undecided

Chineke agaghi ekwe.... sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) / Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall / People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.