Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). (60959 Views)

Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by 4ckyou: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2020
evansjeff:

There’s no lock down any where in Edo state, not even Benin city. Obaseki said once you have face mask you can come out, but come to Benin and see for yourself, more than 90% of people roaming about have no face mask on. That Obaseki is a camel, he’s afraid he will the people will be against him if he declares total lockdown. Because of politics, he’s playing with the lives of Edo people.

Just because he wants to win next election, God will judge him
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by AnanseK(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2020
They should find this man and arrest him for breaking the rules. He was clearly not out for essential food or medicines . He was just out all over Asokoro to do this Amebo photo show.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by ugwum007(m): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2020
DonDemu:
You're in Nasarawa State man?

Yea.
Mararaba to be precise.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Op please how much does rent cost here on an average.?

Houses in Asokoro are costly. A two bedroom flat can go for one 1 million per annum and above depending on the type of houses. But as a beginner, you can get cheap houses at Asokoro extension like Guzape, Kobi etc. You can even get a self-contained apartment of 80k at Asokoro extensions. It's N50 keke drop from Asokoro District to the extensions.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Rosarie(f): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

A bedroom is okay. Any nice location in Abuja not the outskirts. Thanks
300 to 400k
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by maya007: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2020
Wheres that ph anty pls come n see somthing...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Ikegift4real(m): 10:39am On Apr 15, 2020
starbuck:

FBI mode activated grin grin.. I must fish you out
grin
starbuck:

you'll know sha. I'm not far fetched. grin
starbuck:

grin
starbuck:

you'll know sha. I'm not far fetched.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Jaspernubi: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2020
Is this not how Asokoro is without lockdown?
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

Nothing silent if u live in an exclusive area
If u be silent u go dey life camp
yeah life camp was cool, but that was in the 90s.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by bobluck: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Yet Edo state governor wont declare lockdown, even when the state figuratively shares border with Italy. The man is waiting for corona virus to stop or postpone the forth coming election in the state. Retard politician!
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2020
Mikehot:
Na this kind area be wetin worth posting, let ph people not cum here again with their graphic pics

Yeye man. Lol
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by lawalosky(m): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Haha you might be right though cheesy
lolz. I know trust that Op. at all.
maybe he was dropped by a coaster bus, start snapping peoples house, office and claiming is his street...
Asokoro and Maitama are two powerful Area in Abuja and Only powerful people are opportune to live there.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by GEEBITE: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2020
Asokoro and Miatama are rated as one of the best two districts in Abuja.With what I am seeing here(poor landscape,worn out roads etc) it doesn't even come close to Thamesmead in SE London which is seen as a slightly deprived borough.
fk001:
I have been indoor for the past 14 days

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Zagee: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Mikehot:
Na this kind area be wetin worth posting, let ph people not cum here again with their graphic pics
Your lucky I'm not in PH, I for shock you with "rare photos" in ph... no mind that anti PH media campaign you see...
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Cool grin
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2020
Mikehot:

But on a more serious NOTE.....

If this is actually what Asokoro is like......

I will rather stay in Ajegunle Ikorodu axis biko....
Just a part of Ikeja has swallowed this pics
Even some part of Enugu
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by DavidEsq(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2020
BBWLOVER:
you be security there?
Why are u ppl like this sef
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2020
GEEBITE:
Asokoro and Miatama are rated as one of the best two districts in Abuja.With what I am seeing here(poor landscape,worn out roads etc) it doesn't even come close to Thamesmead in SE London which is seen as a slightly deprived borough.

I tell you bro, am so disappointed....
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2020
stagger:

where for Lagos? That slum?
Lol surely you haven’t been to Lagos or those huge estates on the Island....this is little compared to what we see here in Lagos , or should we start with Banana Island?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by savcy(m): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2020
Mikehot:
yes every city has a ghetto but i don't think ph is humble to admit that, even it's citizens here kept saying they never knew such existed.

Maybe cos of the hype whenever you hear ph so much is been propagated with it

Btw those ghettos could be so much that it explains why ph is a dreadful city especially during elections

I don't think those who say they never knew such places existed in PH were feigning ignorance. I've been in PH for almost 11years now, and, in all my journey I've only ever gone past Spar Mall once. I have absolutely no idea what's beyond Hospital road. I live around Iwofe axis, and I earn my living, to the glory of God, around that area, and I don't think I've been to Trans-Amadi more than twice. Besides, "Bundu waterside" and Iloabuchi areas in PH, aren't places you want to live. Those places are really rough. People only run trade businesses over there, especially at Iloabuchi area. Below are photos I took from my rooftop as soon as I saw your comment. The quality is bad but they offer a glimpse of what I'm saying.

There are tons of areas in PH that looks even better than what the OP posted. I mean tons! If I enter only those small towns wey connect with Ada George road snap show you sef, you go know say PH try.

The rent here is ₦200k for a one bedroom apartment, and ₦350k for a two bedroom apartment. It's a relatively cheap place to live in PH.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Bigfish121(m): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2020
@op I am thinking of relocating to abuja.i currently stay in pH.i will like to know the rent around abuja for a standard self contained though am budgeting 250k.which area will fit this amount.thank.

fk001:
Been playing Fifa all-day so i decided to take a stroll this evening
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by totalhouse(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
This is very close to Police Headquarters by the total filling station
I also guess as much. This asokoro side is even a low cost asokoro. What you get here cannot be compared with the 'main' asokoro. It is around the total filling station not too far from police headquarters...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by totalhouse(m): 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
fk001:
Been playing Fifa all-day so i decided to take a stroll this evening

But op you waka no be small o...this your waka na long stretch thing..I'm sure you won't have done this on a normal day.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Bizibi(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
fk001:
The street is empty only a few people that were jogging
one of the reasons why i always love Abuja residents.some persons only come out in the night in wuse 2.....
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by totalhouse(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
adamadwealthy:

Houses in Asokoro are costly. A two bedroom flat can go for one 1 million per annum and above depending on the type of houses. But as a beginner, you can get cheap houses at Asokoro extension like Guzape, Kobi etc. You can even get a self-contained apartment of 80k at Asokoro extensions. It's N50 keke drop from Asokoro District to the extensions.

As good as your analysis sound sir, your 80k self contained thing is not Asokoro extention but Kobi, kpaduma, kuruduma...because extension has no such houses for rent.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by crackhouse(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
fk001:
story for kids
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Bizibi(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bigfish121:
@op I am thinking of relocating to abuja.i currently stay in pH.i will like to know the rent around abuja for a standard self contained though am budgeting 250k.which area will fit this amount.thank.

make more money before moving and settling down in abuja and you must have something to do here,the hustle here is different.....
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Parisian: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
If you're shown pictures of kubwa, gwagwalada, nyanya etc you will never believe they are in abuja. Just cuz someone posted ghetto pictures of ph doesn't mean all of ph is like that.

Stay tuned, later today I'll make a thread showing some nice parts of Ph.
Mikehot:

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Mummymahdi(f): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
fk001:

If u have enough its that easy but its difficult for some.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta / Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall / Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.