Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This (3729 Views)

Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM / I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by oilykid(m): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by oilykid(m): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Most of these statements were made during the previous elections

2 Likes

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by oilykid(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
See what hate turned someone into cause of election

4 Likes

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by BabydiHot(f): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
lol they've not even seen part 1
we're just warming up.

It's going to be bloody online and if they bring it out offline dem go collect still.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING.

we'll serve judgment to Tinubu urchins
unlimited wotowoto
Hehehehe
Hehehehe
Hehehehe

Mooh247
hahahahaha

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by oilykid(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Don't forget this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by BabydiHot(f): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
oilykid:
lol
bloody cowards
history have proven that most of these online bastards are really life cowards.
we full ground for Lagos
the slogan is PVC for hand
dagger for waist
if e sure for mcoluomo and his boys make dem try shit.

Hehehehe

Mooh247
this election might be the long required war make everybody body rest

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by oilykid(m): 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
They called Goodluck wife sheppotusmus
They called GEJ the otueke drunkard
The clueless

They insulted the whole Niger delta and called them ogogoro drunkards..

They conspired and removed their son

21 Likes

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by PrinceOfLagos: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
IBB once said that "If you hear a Yoruba man bragging about war and fight, just ignore him and go back to sleep"

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by BabydiHot(f): 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
you see this election I'm fully prepared
Hehehehe
the youths are ready
if they want intellectual based politics we'll play
if dem want war we'll give it to them
Hehehehe

no time to check time

WE ARE READY!

18 Likes

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by oilykid(m): 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
They insulted igbos too and threatened them with genocide cause of election.. Now, they are now accusing others of what they did

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by BabydiHot(f): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
IBB once said that "If you hear a Yoruba man bragging about war and fight, just ignore him and go back to sleep"
bro this is not about tribe

it's the youths vs Tinubu urchins.

we'll match them fire for fire

Nigerian youths vs Tinubu urchins

Nigeria must be free

25 Likes

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by BabydiHot(f): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
oilykid:
They insulted igbos too and threatened them with genocide cause of election.. Now, they are now accusing others of what they did
Tinubu urchins are in deep shit because we've not even started.

i can confirm to you we're cooking something terrible and sophisticated for them.
e never done.
make dem play their joker first.
for now it's intellectual engagement plus little wotowoto.
let them bring theirs out first.

Mooh247 come here now!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Mandate2023: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Unzerious: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
First thing Tomorrow morning I'm writing to the INEC Chairman, to bring the General Election's closer, because Peter Obi Supporters can't be Labour for 9 months, they'll need a CS grin

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Mandate2023: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:
we're just warming up.

It's going to be bloody online and if they bring it out offline dem go collect still.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING.

unlimited wotowoto
Hehehehe
Hehehehe
Hehehehe

Mooh247
hahahahaha

Always making foolish useless empty mouth on nairaland grin
Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by oilykid(m): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:
Tinubu urchins are in deep shit because we've not even started.

i can confirm to you we're cooking something terrible and sophisticated for them.
e never done.
make dem play their joker first.
for now it's intellectual engagement plus little wotowoto.
let them bring theirs out first.

Mooh247 come here now!
I want to see them comment here..

2014/2015 here in nairaland was very hot during the election with all manner of insults.

Where is ekoile, omaj4, myn44, the vile and wicked lady from ibadam,I have forgotten many of their handlers.. Even hungerbad now late was among the rabid haters of ndi igbo and SS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by oilykid(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mandate2023:

Is that all you can say

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by BabydiHot(f): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mandate2023:

we dey kill online and offline oo
blood means nothing to me.
no be online sometimes if e sure for you try anything funny
Hehehehe.

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by dollytino4real(f): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
My bishop David Oyedepo said' those dat will not let Nigeria rest in positivity in progress will be laid to rest in 6ft,

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Chigorkizz(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
What are the sins of the IGBOS?

2 Likes

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Telekinetic: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
oilykid:
Who be that ‘idiot with no sense’?? You can imagine the level of hate emanating from his demented mind. Na to find this kin pesin, whip am 2 by 4 consistently for head till he near death, tie him leg for concrete, push am enter river.

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by oilykid(m): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
lipsrsealed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by oilykid(m): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Chigorkizz:
What are the sins of the IGBOS?
Hate especially from our neighbors

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by oilykid(m): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
The toxicity and hate from buhari supporters especially from yorubas was on another level.. They made coffin and taunted GEJ with it.

I had to quit FB, twitter and NL fir my mental health cause of the hate from yorubas towards igbos and SS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by duality(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:
we're just warming up.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING.

unlimited wotowoto
Hehehehe
Hehehehe
Hehehehe

Mooh247
hahahahaha

You are not helping your course with this kind of post.

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by McOluOmo: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:
lol
bloody cowards
history have proven that most of these online bastards are really life cowards.
we full ground for Lagos
the slogan is PVC for hand
dagger for waist
if e sure for mcoluomo and his boys make dem try shit.

Hehehehe

Mooh247
this election might be the long required war make everybody body rest

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by ronalmagic10(m): 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
No election will hold in biafra land. Give us nnamdi kanu our Lord and saviour. We don't need Nigeria

No leferedum.. No erection

2 Likes

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
oilykid:
The toxicity and hate from buhari supporters especially from yorubas was on another level.. They made coffin and taunted GEJ with it.

I had to quit FB, twitter and NL fir my mental health cause of the hate from yorubas towards igbos and SS
But this time, firebrand warriors are here to deal with them. I'll make sure that transgendered called mannaqq idiot deactivates her/his account .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Collins4u1(m): 12:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Igbo tribe dey worry ooo.. And dem still dey exist on the earth

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by kenedy175(m): 3:29am On Jun 12, 2022
Unzerious:
First thing Tomorrow morning I'm writing to the INEC Chairman, to bring the General Election's closer, because Peter Obi Supporters can't be Labour for 9 months, they'll need a CS grin

Hahaha. Hate kills faster than cancer.

Take note brother.

3 Likes

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:20am On Jun 12, 2022
oilykid:

I want to see them comment here..

2014/2015 here in nairaland was very hot during the election with all manner of insults.

Where is ekoile, omaj4, myn44, the vile and wicked lady from ibadam,I have forgotten many of their handlers.. Even hungerbad now late was among the rabid haters of ndi igbo and SS
wait a minute, so buharis hunger actually killed hungerbad shocked

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This by oilykid(m): 5:00am On Jun 12, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
wait a minute, so buharis hunger actually killed hungerbad shocked
Nope.. he died of illness in the USA where he stays

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun / Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace At The 2023 Polls - Father Mbaka / APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.