Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? (38317 Views)

Coronavirus: When Will The Outbreak End And Life Get Back To Normal? / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by PotatoSalad(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
MrPRevailer:

The difference btw that time and now is that there is a plan for One World Government and Religion which will be headed by one potatosalad. The Antichrist. This fulfilling biblical prophecy spells the end of the age (this generation). Revelation 13:16, Rev 14:9

There is ongoing plan for a globally mandatory vaccination +Digital id chip, called Id2020 headed by Bill gates

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/?s=Bill+gates
Iberibe na enye gi morale
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by MrPRevailer(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

My brother chill, yes the Rapture will come someday, but I want you to know this is not the forst6time in history things like this has happen, Spanish flu-1920 etc, so many of them back, again they are some people that has not heard the Gospel of Jesus as I am talking to you now, and it must get to everywhere b4 Rapture

Have you read what is going on in the links I posted before making such conclusions?
You see it's so annoying but I'll just do my part.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Franzinni: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

My brother chill, yes the Rapture will come someday, but I want you to know this is not the forst6time in history things like this has happen, Spanish flu-1920 etc, so many of them back, again they are some people that has not heard the Gospel of Jesus as I am talking to you now, and it must get to everywhere b4 Rapture

bros the gospel of Jesus is everywhere nor let anyone deceive you anybody wey never hear Christianity before dey blow lie. world no go end now o... but civilization as we know it will change... power has shifted from the people and there is nothing that can be done. we are entering the era when everything everybody is doing at every moment will be totally monitored...after this pandemic don't be surprised if they say it is mandatory for people to take the vaccine and those who refuse... they might send in another virus which wont affect those vaccinated... when man see that one everybody go align ... then the music go start! i am just talking out of my head so don't pay me any mind..... until you need to.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Evince(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Christthesaviour:
I think this pandemic will go and things will return to normal as soon as we collectively cry to GOD for mercy.
imagine you
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This shit better end o. It is no longer funny

Damnnnnn
You all should stop begging online. Last las we all go dey alright! no matter what! Manage what you have and adjust

The thing dey affect every body including we bombers
Even the davido when buy house for he staff self na manage the guy take run am
Even self nobody knows if na truth say he really buy am

Since day before yesterday me nor fit buy a bottle of Heineken anymore

I just dey inside my santum dey smoke and do my normal bombing. Funny enough client nor dey respond again
WeChat worst. Them one use tough policy, rules , security and strong verification rules take kill person

Anyhow sha. I go try shake body make i do you one or two thousand naira. Message me. I go drop my American number for WhatsApp
Baba, if you no go mind, how can I get a us number
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by kennyfat: 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
*What We Can Do As Government To Relieve Our Every Family In Nigeria During The Covid-19 Lockdown Period In Order To Curb Crimes/Nefarious Activities Of Our People* .

*A. Assumptions*
(i). Lockdown Period =
1month (28days).
(ii). Nigerian Population
= 200m
(iii). Members in a family
= 6
(iv). Total Families = 33m
(v). No diversion of money for personal gain by individuals involved in the execution of the plan. Severe punishment awaits erring ones found.

*B. Food item for donation to every family* is a bag of Rice

*C. Cost Implications*
(i). Assumed Price of Rice = N18,000.00
(ii). Total cost for 33m families = N594b
(iii). Logistics (10%)
= N59.4b
(iv). Total cost
= N653.4b

*D. Distribution Strategies to families nationwide*
(i). Use of CDC/CDAs through every local government. Note that every CDA knows her people and must be held accountable for every bag of rice given to her.
(ii). Each State collates the number of families in every registered CDA through local government area so as to be sure of actual number.
(iii). Where the total number of families nationwide exceeds the budgeted number above (33m), each CDA can identify those families that are critically in need of help.

*E. Order for Take Off*
(i). Lagos State
(ii). Ogun State
(iii). Abuja FCT
(iv). Other States should follow suit.

Above is just a way that the Federal Government can consider to take care of its people while at home during Lockdown period and this will cause Nigerian people pray for their government and at the same time feel loved and cared for.

NB: Let's remember that the people's means of livelihood in general is in total lockdown or shutdown. One is positive that Nigerian people will pay back to the government in ways beyond mention or expression. That way, crimes will come to an all time low if not nil.

The above is a layman suggestion.

Thank you.

Please share
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by wonder233: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
My thoughts exactly
Tpharell:

There would likely not be a normal anymore but a new normal as mankind adjusts to manage the infection. This thing will likely not go away or be eradicated quickly or soon, but the contagion will eventually become manageable for the developed world but add to the disease burden of poor countries like malaria, polio, cholera, etc. sounds quite gloomy but that's what is starring us in the face.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by senatepresido: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
shogsman:

Our society has suffered, imagine Yahoo boys openly acknowledging themselves on a social platform.
Don't dishonest politicians acknowledge themselves as Politicians... Nobody holy pass brother
If you need format I fit reason u one
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by bakry86: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Tpharell:

There would likely not be a normal anymore but a new normal as mankind adjusts to manage the infection. This thing will likely not go away or be eradicated quickly or soon, but the contagion will eventually become manageable for the developed world but add to the disease burden of poor countries like malaria, polio, cholera, etc. sounds quite gloomy but that's what is starring us in the face.

It must not add to the disease burden like maleria oo. the mode of contraction is quite different. we can't live with it. it just have to go nio.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by ArcFresky(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
abumeinben:

The impact of the virus isn't as bad as the media paint, it's all about money, fear and control.
@Ityp @ayoefa @philipu1

If you are referring to Nigeria, then maybe.
But if it's the world, people dey die oohhh.... 20k in US now.. Amongst 1k daily.

Although people die everyday normally, but when it's something that can't be controlled, and the death is painful, omo naa big deal oohh
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Chidimercy: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This shit better end o. It is no longer funny

Damnnnnn
You all should stop begging online. Last las we all go dey alright! no matter what! Manage what you have and adjust

The thing dey affect every body including we bombers
Even the davido when buy house for he staff self na manage the guy take run am
Even self nobody knows if na truth say he really buy am

Since day before yesterday me nor fit buy a bottle of Heineken anymore

I just dey inside my santum dey smoke and do my normal bombing. Funny enough client nor dey respond again
WeChat worst. Them one use tough policy, rules , security and strong verification rules take kill person

Anyhow sha. I go try shake body make i do you one or two thousand naira. Message me. I go drop my American number for WhatsApp

I Wan learn work
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Moji12(f): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bonnywest:

No, you wrong dear. Viral outbreak comes & goes. If it stays, it can probably wipe out humans on earth. The good thing is, though Covid19 is very contagious, it's not that lethal; Otherwise several millions would have been dead already. It will go before the end of 2020, but the negative economic effect will continue to be felt into next year.
i m very sure same cant be said of HIV/Aids. Besides do u sincerely think this two weeks lockdown will be enough to contain the virus when they are still seeing new cases on a daily basis? For how long are we going to be on the lockdown we would have to start living with it at the end of the day... my opinion though.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Bonnywest: 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Moji12:
i m very sure same cant be said of HIV/Aids. Besides do u sincerely think this two weeks lockdown will be enough to contain the virus when they are still seeing new cases on a daily basis? For how long are we going to be on the lockdown we would have to start living with it at the end of the day... my opinion though.
HIV is mainly sexually transmitted & of course you know the other means of contracting it. Two weeks lockdown is not enough, requires few months. The lockdown may last till June 2020, the issue I have with the government is not sincerely providing what people may need all through the lockdown period. Hunger could bring about civil disobedience! So far, we are lucky in Nigeria when compared to other nations facing this Corona Virus outbreak. All that is needed now is for govt to put smiles on people's face while they sit back at home.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Legendguru: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
its all fake
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by ityP(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
abumeinben:
Yes na...but might take sometime.

Just that we don't have an educated GEJ in Aso Rock and a proactive Fashola as the governor of Lagos. Remember how Ebola was managed?

Imagine the #lagosUnrest to be trending with Fashola as governor.

The impact of the virus isn't as bad as the media paint, it's all about money, fear and control.
@Ityp @ayoefa @philipu1

Edit:
I see mentions of repliers comparing Ebola to Coronavirus. I guess we're quick to forget, probably Ebola didn't start from China. If Coronavirus started from Congo, it would be as insignificant to the developed world as Ebola was.

Like i said, this isn't like Ebola. Only 20 confirmed cases of Ebola in naija. Corona virus, we're talking of over 300 and we're just starting. The impact of the virus is way worse than the media is even painting. This is not just affecting the developed world. We're in for it too. Strict compliance to government's instructions is what we need right now
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Jloveme(m): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Christthesaviour:
When do you think this global pandemic covid 19 will be over? Will things ever get back to normal?

Please give your prediction.

The trumpet will sound any moment.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by maridrug(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Christthesaviour:
When do you think this global pandemic covid 19 will be over? Will things ever get back to normal?

Please give your prediction.
If the Southern Easterners can survive after 2 million men were killed (women and children not inclusive)... how many don die for Nigeria?
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by themanderon: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
A new order will emerge. What that order will be like is unknown. Only the global secret government knows what's next in their evil agenda.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by 101TRUTH: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
IT WILL END WHEN WE KNOW THE REAL CAUSE OF IT
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by ciencee(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
You know It's a virus,
Have they discovered the vaccine for HIV virus?, No.
Then this one will also take time,
The only thing we will be doing is to manage the VIRUS until the cure is gotten, which will take a while.

Chai, C.Ronaldo will soon retire, and Messi will play the remaining years of his career wearing Nose mask and hand glove and also they will be observing social distancing on the field.
Chai!, life will never be the same, things will never be normal again, SIMPLE.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by obiem(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
abumeinben:

Just that we don't have an educated GEJ in Aso Rock and a proactive Fashola as the governor of Lagos. Remember how Ebola was managed?

@Ityp @ayoefa @philipu1

Edit:
I see mentions of repliers comparing Ebola to Coronavirus. I guess we're quick to forget, probably Ebola didn't start from China. If Coronavirus started from Congo, it would be as insignificant to the developed world as Ebola was.

@OP, More oil to your head. The impact of the virus in Nigeria is grossly exaggerated! Here in Canada, we don't have cases such as the US but it's rising daily. Lockdown is in effect and compliance level is almost perfect. We couldn't have had the virus if we did what we ought to have done in Nigeria but then like the op mentioned, fear especially has been used in the 'fight' against the virus.

God help us all
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Digmygold: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
It will end when ALL Nigerians use their heds by practicing social distancing and adhere fully to the lockdown order.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by aindeegeeworks: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
HOW TO SELL ANYTHING TO ANYONE, FAST(online)...even if you are starting out TODAY!

The SIMPLEST METHOD... REVEALED!!!

This is what the experts use, and will keep using.

Don't YOU want to be an expert too?

If you scroll past this post, YOU will likely LOOSE money trying to do TRIAL and ERROR!

WHY?

°What I am about to show you is a total of 3 years comprehensive research and practice... I will show you in less than 3hours.

°This information will keep you relevant in 2020...and beyond(Never grows old)

°While others are still looking for the way, YOU ARE SMILING TO THE BANK!

°This is the strategy I used to sell my services to 437 people in 2days!

3 months ago, I infused this strategy for one client that was struggling, and BOOM, she got 52 calls in 6 hours!

I have toiled night and day to prove this secret.

You don't have to suffer again.

Your question:

How am I sure that it works in every niche?

My answer...(Right question)

How do I make it work in my niche.

Even Jesus used this method, and it worked EVERYTIME!

This opportunity is open to 40people, who want to infuse 'magic' into their game.

Here is your chance

JOIN NOW by clicking the LINK.

http:///2E1lHtI
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Winny25(m): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
The chances of it's stay is high. Let us just hope. But it may leave a scar cry
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Winny25(m): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
The chances of it's stay is high. Let us just hope. But it may leave a scar cryThe chances of it's stay is high. Let us just hope. But it may leave a scar
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by ityP(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
obiem:

@OP, More oil to your head. The impact of the virus in Nigeria is grossly exaggerated! Here in Canada, we don't have cases such as the US but it's rising daily. Lockdown is in effect and compliance level is almost perfect. We couldn't have had the virus if we did what we ought to have done in Nigeria but then like the op mentioned, fear especially has been used in the 'fight' against the virus.

God help us all

You cant compare Canada to Nigeria. Even if people for Canada are told to stay for a whole year on lockdown, they'll survive well. For us here in naija, na the hunger go kill us first
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by omoba2012(m): 3:38am On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=Jaspaman post=88465356]No one has any idea when it will end. Some conspiracy to all this. Things will never be the same but what matters we go dey alright at last.

Anyways if you want to know about Dark ways you can make money online i can put you on. There are risk involved and you need to be cold hearted but you will be making a lot of money from it. If you choose to go this part then mail me and i will send you the details. Yes what's up ? Brad Pitt4040@gmail.com
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by HiztoryBox(m): 3:40am On Apr 16, 2020
This wont end anytime soon.. ann the world wont be the same again..

Chevk out this video and learn how to cope with this global change in your work place and business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14xtPBK52a4&t=2s
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by enemyofprogress: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Nigerian government will not allow it to end, it is another pot of soup. If you know you know
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by PropertyBuying(f): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2020
abumeinben:

@Ityp @ayoefa @philipu1

Edit:

You actually have a point there... Corona is not as bad to Africans as the Western world have painted it. What is called COVID19 is like the usual infections that Africans are used to and usually treat our own way with our agbo herbs. But if such infects the westerners, na death because their body metabolism, immunity and environment enhances it's morderous attacks.

Instead of we to look inwards to treat this illness with zero or less than 2% mortality, our African leaders allow confusion in our territory from the sincere fears sold by these westerners understandably... And African leaders too get greedy of the different donations/grants by European countries, WHO and UN. the environment.

If we had looked inwards, we'll effectively treat with our alternative medicines or traditional medicine and concussions. Then probably, Nigeria will be the hub of Corona treatment and we'll probably make trillions of dollars from this because no one wants to loose lives and all these countries will start consulting Nigerian professionals. Our GDP will be good for it and our Naira currency value will significantly improve.

How many of us can remember that One of our traditional rulers, the Ooni of Ife as at 2 weeks ago said they should send ANY COVID19 patient to him and he'll cure them? Secondly, Come to think of it, they said there's no vaccine for this disease yet, but how come people are being managed and get healed? They only treat whatever symptoms they see in such a person after diagnosis (be it flu, fever, lungs infection etc). People with underlying ailments and old people above 65 years can only be victims because their immune system is low. But If well managed, they'll surely survive it too.

My brethren, this CoronaVirus only needs treatments that should build your immunity and that's all!!! Start Taking ginger, garlic, onions, tumeric, bitter leaf etc. in HOT water and also inhale them regularly to free your lungs.

And if you have any person suspected of such COVID19 infection, let them do that ritual 4 times daily for 5 to 7 days and there person will be totally cured!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Enugu NMA Election Ends In Violence, Ballot Papers Torn (Graphic Photos) / Ladies Beware: 6 Health Risks Of Wearing A G-string / 11 Signs Of Heart Disease That Should Not Be Ignored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.