Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? (38313 Views)

Coronavirus: When Will The Outbreak End And Life Get Back To Normal? / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Evaz900(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This shit better end o. It is no longer funny

Damnnnnn
You all should stop begging online. Last las we all go dey alright! no matter what! Manage what you have and adjust

The thing dey affect every body including we bombers
Even the davido when buy house for he staff self na manage the guy take run am
Even self nobody knows if na truth say he really buy am

Since day before yesterday me nor fit buy a bottle of Heineken anymore

I just dey inside my santum dey smoke and do my normal bombing. Funny enough client nor dey respond again
WeChat worst. Them one use tough policy, rules , security and strong verification rules take kill person

Anyhow sha. I go try shake body make i do you one or two thousand naira. Message me. I go drop my American number for WhatsApp

SLAWORMIR

Mehn share me update na
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by abbaapple: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn
You all should stop begging online. Last las we all go dey alright! no matter what! Manage what you have and adjust

I just dey inside my santum dey smoke and do my normal bombing. Funny enough client nor dey respond again
WeChat worst. Them one use tough policy, rules , security and strong verification rules take kill person

Anyhow sha. I go try shake body make i do you one or two thousand naira. Message me. I go drop my American number for WhatsApp

angry

See your ugly and Dirty bird-sheet! Aarrggh spits
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Maxvasia(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Christthesaviour:
I think this pandemic will go and things will return to normal as soon as we collectively cry to GOD for mercy.
LMAO
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Rigidbuildings(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn

You this guy Na case hahaha. Well that’s generous of you. Good one man
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by PinkStarsFallIn: 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn

if u give him 10kobo, he will start seeing d light at d end of the tunnel n see hope dat 10 people will pity him just like u n as such will intensify his begging skills. So pls dnt

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by donMIG(m): 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
God help us all
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Abdullmalikk300(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
Until the developed countries find a vaccine...
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Mairice125: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
How far brother man e no clear for here ...for Gh e hard bro 2k no bad for your brother oo.Okhoro boy no loosequard your bro oo[qquote author=Slawormir post=88464762]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn

Anyhow sha. I go try shake body make i do you one or two thousand naira. Message me. I go drop my American number for WhatsApp [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by eziezi90(m): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Christthesaviour:
When do you think this global pandemic covid 19 will be over? Will things ever get back to normal?

Please give your prediction.

Yes generally things will get back to normal

Some families will never remain the same

Businesses will fail, others will rise

Predictions:

Virus Worldwide = September 2020
Economic impacts = World: December 2021; Nigeria: August 2022
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by PHILipu1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
abumeinben:
Yes na...but might take sometime.

Just that we don't have an educated GEJ in Aso Rock and a proactive Fashola as the governor of Lagos. Remember how Ebola was managed?

Imagine the #lagosUnrest to be trending with Fashola as governor.

The impact of the virus isn't as bad as the media paint, it's all about money, fear and control.

How will you compare Ebola that started in Congo to Corona virus that started in China?

How many people do visit Congo?
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by TissuePaper: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn

guy why you no dey wash your bedsheet, fresh boy like you

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by pmoye(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Apparently you don't know what facts mean, or you don't understand what it means by daily new cases reducing. In case either of these is your problem I have attached an up-to-date plot of the daily new cases... You really should learn to make a point with real facts. We are talking about global pattern someone is rushing out naked from the bathroom shouting "USA alone recorded 50,000 cases in the past 24hrs".

When you comment on a patterns of progression over days, doesn't make sense to you to use a single day (24 hours) as your reference point?

See the attached before you give your own source that shows that the global daily new cases are indeed increasing.

shogsman:

Get your facts right, new cases aiiint reducing.it's getting worst, the USA alone recorded 50,000 cases in the past 24hrs

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by mtprofessor5(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn

I wanted sending you a mail but nairaland is not allowing me.

Can you send me a mail via mtprofessor@rocketmail.com.
I will like to talk business with you.

Anticipating
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by LordShiva97(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
When will the pandemic end?
When an effective vaccine is developed.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by rationalhuman(m): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
India has opened its vault, Law in place that everyone will be paid like before, Even Largest Petrochemical Refiner Reliance is giving 25% more salary. Till yesterday 23 Billion USD had been transferred to Women accounts, Yesterday Free Rice, Wheat, Sugar etc was announced for 95% of population. Absolutely Free healthcare and this was from Federal Government now every state is providing something. You can not compare how efficiently they have manged, BTW Indian FCI has announce 3 years worth of grain stocks for whole nation. Our Politicians can not even do 5% of what India`s Government is doing for their citizen. Or maybe they have Good citizen or Good politicians i dont know.
Reference:

You are being evasive, insensitive and economical with the truth just like our government. What do you mean by, 'it is better to be hungry for a month or two....' Where have you seen anyone in the world at anytime, through any experience starve himself to death because he feared danger of death.

Just think about it for a minute. It is just not psycholigically possible. No one can do this no matter the risk assessment. Even in war people willgo out to forage for food as we have seen in Syria, Iraq and even Bornu. Please just don't go there. The lo ger the lockdown the less the compliance. Take it or leave it. You cannot appeal this.

French, Italians, Americans they copy are not starving in their homes. The palliatives India is rolling out amounts to 11 trillion naira yet they are still in a battle to lockdown. Civil strife is going on there too.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by okoroemeka(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Bubonic plague: Check
Small Pox: Check
Cholera: Check
WW1: Check
Spanish flu: Check
WW2: Check
Hong Kong Virus: Check
Nigeria Civil War: Check (Onitsha was bombed to the ground but go there today)
SARS: Check
Ebola: Check

Time heals wounds and we get stronger.

So Yes things will get back to normal, even better
I think the great bubonic plague or the black death is by far the worst killer on this list,it killed 50% of the population of tthe known world or an estimated 200 million people,it killed probably more than all other disasters on the list.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Ahmeduana(m): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
When they stop using technology to control the weather undecided undecided undecided
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Once the vicine is discover, everything will be ok once again
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by MrPRevailer(m): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Christthesaviour:
When do you think this global pandemic covid 19 will be over? Will things ever get back to normal?

Proof that things will not return back to normal

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/?s=Bill+gates

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-08-end-game-coronavirus-vaccines-depopulation-demonic-war-soul-satan.html

If someone sent these sites to me, I'll bookmark it.

@Ahmeduana RIGHTEOUSNESS89 Chosen1984
PrayforTony Drabeey Franzinni mofeoluwadassah Agboola321

DaddyGngeess you must not take the mandatory vaccine. Details in the link above.
The Rapture will happen before the mandatory Mark of the Beast is globally implemented (Great Tribulation).

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by MrPRevailer(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
okoroemeka:
I think the great bubonic plague or the black death is by far the worst killer on this list,it killed 50% of the population of tthe known world or an estimated 200 million people,it killed probably more than all other disasters on the list.

The difference btw that time and now is that there is a plan for One World Government and Religion which will be headed by one potatosalad. The Antichrist. This fulfilling biblical prophecy spells the end of the age (this generation). Revelation 13:16, Rev 14:9

There is ongoing plan for a globally mandatory vaccination +Digital id chip, called Id2020 headed by Bill gates

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by zedman1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
Viral diseases have no cure per say, they just fade away eventually. If you go through history others too, even the severe ones, came and phased out. I don't think this one is different. It will go and everything will get back to normal, even we Nigerians too will get back to our old normal(abnormal) ways.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by AngelUhate: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
31st of May covid-19 will disappear completely.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by FGonline: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Christthesaviour:

Yes........Even better

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by namiji2598: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn

boss, if possible I would love to join u too for this bombing oooo, I don't wanna die poor, its been 2 years exactly now after graduation and local man Here is still collecting less than 20k a month, and now with this pandemic everything has stopped, biko reply me
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by NextBuhari: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Christthesaviour:
I think this pandemic will go and things will return to normal as soon as we collectively cry to GOD for mercy.
What have we been doing since? Laughing
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by MartinsD12(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
I tell you, he wouldn't help him so why is he castigating someone begging People fail to realize DAT all fingers are not equal. He's telling us about bombing, if Efcc comes knocking now, he will start crying wolf.
I hate characters like that

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by phemzypears(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Yeah
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by MrPRevailer(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
AngelUhate:
31st of May covid-19 will disappear completely.

People like Dr Fauci don't want a cure for coronavirus but a mandatory vaccination. Which Bill Gates has projected billions of dollars into developing and will be available in 18 months.

Well, it turns out Dr Fauci in Obama's administration transferred $3.7million to Chinese Communist Party for an extensive research on complex coronavirus in WUHAN-LAB. The classified documents of 2017 prove this and has gone viral. That's why TRUMP retweeted the tweet of a veteran calling for Dr. Fauci's sack.

5 days ago, W.H.O Head said that the only solution to the global pandemic is a globally United government and they have accepted it.
Today, Trump cut off W.H.O funding because W.H.O is too China-centric and covered up the news of coronavirus spread. The video is in my latest thread post.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-12-nih-funded-wuhan-virus-lab-research-coronavirus.html

You should bookmark this site and be fake news free.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by blowjohn(m): 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
The reason why this thread was put up is because of the kind of country we live in and the kind of leaders.
If u were in dubai etc ur proactive government would not have allowed things reach this level
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by AngelUhate: 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
MrPRevailer:

People like Dr Fauci don't want a cure for coronavirus but a mandatory vaccination. Which Bill Gates has projected billions of dollars into developing and will be available in 18 months.

Well, it turns out Dr Fauci in Obama's administration transferred $3.7million to Chinese Communist Party for an extensive research on complex coronavirus in WUHAN-LAB. The classified documents of 2017 prove this and has gone viral. That's why TRUMP retweeted the tweet of a veteran calling for Dr. Fauci's sack.

5 days ago, W.H.O Head said that the only solution to the global pandemic is a globally United government and they have accepted it.
Today, Trump cut off W.H.O funding because W.H.O is too China-centric and covered up the news of coronavirus spread. The video is in my latest thread post.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-12-nih-funded-wuhan-virus-lab-research-coronavirus.html

You should bookmark this site and be fake news free.

Thanks... I don't peddle fake news though. I only made a proclamation.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Proof that things will not return back to normal

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-08-end-game-coronavirus-vaccines-depopulation-demonic-war-soul-satan.html

If someone sent these sites to me, I'll bookmark it.

@Ahmeduana RIGHTEOUSNESS89 Chosen1984
PrayforTony Drabeey Franzinni mofeoluwadassah Agboola321

DaddyGngeess you must not take the mandatory vaccine. Details in the link above.
The Rapture will happen before the mandatory Mark of the Beast is globally implemented (Great Tribulation).

My brother chill, yes the Rapture will come someday, but I want you to know this is not the forst6time in history things like this has happen, Spanish flu-1920 etc, so many of them back, again they are some people that has not heard the Gospel of Jesus as I am talking to you now, and it must get to everywhere b4 Rapture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections / Enugu NMA Election Ends In Violence, Ballot Papers Torn (Graphic Photos) / Ladies Beware: 6 Health Risks Of Wearing A G-string

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.