Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? (38308 Views)

Coronavirus: When Will The Outbreak End And Life Get Back To Normal? / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by sathel(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2020
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-2P41lFCd_/?igshid=1oxl18a7t5heb

Please watch the video and comment
"I vote for @queen_eyeren
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Iceyjayz: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

Aswear that guy has really terrorised people with his "end of the world" message.
Righteousness89 how will life be after cobik 419 firus? grin grin
Lol so you finally uploaded your real picture cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol so you finally uploaded your real picture cheesy
You'd be a f.ool to think you actually made sense. Now, run along
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2020
Blessing in disguise

I can sense great revolution

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by iCauseTrouble: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

Aswear that guy has really terrorised people with his "end of the world" message.
Righteousness89 how will life be after cobik 419 firus? grin grin
Fine babe. Pm me make i cause small trouble for you
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by hechno(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2020
It will surely end soon
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by dingbang(m): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Let us go back to normal keeping in mind social distancing rules.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by sighting: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2020
its aftermath would be felt for a long time before we can recover fully even after things have come back to normal.People should brace up for tougher times ahead
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by greggng: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Christthesaviour:
When do you think this global pandemic covid 19 will be over? Will things ever get back to normal?

Please give your prediction.

Things will never get back to normal till Jesus second coming ... cool
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by alonso2214(m): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2020
It's will surely end other pandemic came and pass this won't be the last...

Anyway check my signature for something light

Don't sit at home and idle..
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Iceyjayz: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

You'd be a f.ool to think you actually made sense. Now, run along
He pain her. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Fine babe. Pm me make i cause small trouble for you
grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by GeneralPula: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Kuzee23: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2020
corona is here to stay forever
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Faithful4real(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Christthesaviour:
When do you think this global pandemic covid 19 will be over? Will things ever get back to normal?

Things will return to normal but it will take time. The world economy recession is worse than WW2 so the time it will takes to recover maybe take longer than that of WW2
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by oglalasioux(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Nature is revolting to reclaim her kingdom. If now we don't make peace with her what's the point of us!

And we are not part of nature? We too are the earth.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Jaspaman: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2020
No one has any idea when it will end. Some conspiracy to all this. Things will never be the same but what matters we go dey alright at last.

Anyways if you want to know about Dark ways you can make money online i can put you on. There are risk involved and you need to be cold hearted but you will be making a lot of money from it. If you choose to go this part then mail me and i will send you the details.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by NinjaMetahuman: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Bubonic plague: Check
Small Pox: Check
Cholera: Check
WW1: Check
Spanish flu: Check
WW2: Check
Hong Kong Virus: Check
Nigeria Civil War: Check (Onitsha was bombed to the ground but go there today)
SARS: Check
Ebola: Check

Time heals wounds and we get stronger.

So Yes things will get back to normal, even better
all those happened when people don't travel around much except for Ebola which is not as contagious as covid 19.

World will never remain the same again unless there is vaccine against it.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by jaxxy(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2020
Pretty soon. Let's just work and pray.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Amanda4life: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2020
If the the government extends the lockdown again after this one.

Many people will want to go back to their state.
This is the only thing that can cause war.in the absence of that

It will take a little time.Thing's will go back to a new normal. there will be a new way of living for the whole world

So many people will change profession.
Some people will go back to village.

There will be little "Low key life for many.

Though the virus will still be in existence for some years, which we will no longer be too scared of it.

In fact it has taken so much from us

It will take some years for it to be out of system

Although there will be a little problem in the north.
But Nigeria will not collapse now

Many rich men will focus on developing the state they come from

People will go into online business. Agriculture,

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by GreatResearcher: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Christthesaviour:

Yes but would take time
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by shalumzy: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2020
The world as we know it is changing. The coronavirus pandemic is literally changing the ways we do things as human beings – from the ways we relate and interact, to the ways we do work and do business, to the ways we socialize and relax– everything is changing… and rapidly too.

In my opinion, the world might never return the way we used to know it. Here are my thoughts on how a post-COVID-19 world would look like:

1) Limitation of human interaction.
As COVID-19 is mainly spread by human to human interactions, I expect measures to be put in place to limit these interactions to curtail another outbreak of the pandemic or a similar one. Even though the current 2-metre social distancing rule may be lifted, technologies would be deployed to ensure that human to human interactions would be at its barest minimum.

Can you imagine a world without the human touch? A world without the warmth of a mother's hug or goodnight kiss to her children? A world without handshakes after successful business deals?

2) Loss of jobs
Today nobody patronises newspaper vendors (except of course for the Free Readers Association) as news items are read online these days and in electronic forms. Most print media outfits have since gone digital and electronic.

IN the same vein, human referees have for decades been the umpires of the round-leather game - football. However, with the introduction of the VAR - Virtual Assistant Referee - though still imperfect, the jobs of human referees are suddenly on the line.

Jobs positions like Accountants, Bank tellers, Mortgage bankers and broker, Taxi and Uber Drivers, Fast-food Chefs, Photographers, IT support staff, Travel agencies and even pilots are some professions that might soon go extinct as a result of artificial intelligence automation.
This is the time to consider a career switch if your job or career is on the brink.....

https://www.lumieconcepts.com/2020/03/how-would-post-covid-19-world-look-like.html

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by iamsonofthunder: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2020
anthonanik:
Blessing in disguise

I can sense great revolution

It's ushering in space age.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by gift2xl: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Yes!!! It will end and things will get back to normal.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Dking99(m): 11:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Christthesaviour:

I think the thing most people don’t understand is that the lock down is in place to slow the progression of the disease, NOT to eradicate it by end of the lockdown.

I think people are missing the point because they naively think the govt will somehow get rid of it so life goes back to normal. These are people who have ignored the global reality since January. This is the dangerous delusional thinking that Johnny, Themba and Susan come lately’s are applying in their assessment of the situation when advocating we should stop the lockdown because they are literally only waking up to this thing now, or when we were initially shut down. So let’s lift the curtain a bit.

1. Flattening the curve means slowing down the disease so that hospitals can cope with the sick. It does not mean eradicating the disease all together.

2. No government will be able to eradicate the disease this year. It’s here until a cure or a vaccine is found

3. A vaccine is at least a year away. That’s April 2021. The earliest vaccine trials just started late last month. It takes 18 to 24 months to make, test and assess the efficacy of a vaccine. So 1 year is literally a Hail Mary.

4. There is NO going back to normal. Your normal will not exist for at least a year. Economies globally will keep bleeding and we are likely to have rolling lockdowns until a vaccine is found.

5. Even when the ban is lifted, tourism and hospitality industry, and many others will not see an increase in business for at least a year. Until a vaccine is found people will continue to self isolate even when a lock down is lifted.

6. The only reprieve we are going to get is if we have thousands of people who have been infected and recovered and minimum deaths so that we have some level of herd immunity. That is also still a theory that is yet to be proven because some countries think they may be seeing people get reinfected. Even with that in place normal is not feasible because fear still reigns and people will remain isolated until safety is guaranteed- cure or vaccine. Refer to point 3.

7. The above is still 6 months away. We are projected to reach our peak in September. That means, bleeding economy, rolling lockdowns, death and chaos until then.

8. The decisions made in the lockdown like no alcohol and no dog walking or running and no e-commerce are not made with the privileged in mind. They are made with the masses in mind. What you allow in the suburbs you must allow in the townships and those two things look very different in execution.

Now our government is doing the best it can and they have reacted faster than most developed countries. Our progress is still better than most and right now we’re riding the dumb hope that somehow BCG gives us some fighting chance (still unproven).

So please please we all need to do whatever we can to help our neighbors, help each other, support our government and stop having delusional ideas about any level of normalcy at the end of this month. Adjust your projections and hunker down.

This is not a Joke and the shit is not even anywhere near any semblance of real yet.

Normal is dead. Let that sink in. But hope is very much alive!

#copied

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Weedee(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2020
You fit message me make me and you reason.

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This shit better end o. It is no longer funny

Damnnnnn
You all should stop begging online
The thing dey affect every body including we bombers
Even the davido when buy house for he staff self na manage the guy take run am
Even self nobody knows if na truth say he really buy am

Since day before yesterday me nor fit buy a bottle of Heineken anymore

I just dey inside my santum dey smoke and do my normal bombing. Funny enough client nor dey respond again
WeChat worst. Them one use tough policy, rules , security and strong verification rules take kill person
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by juman(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Of course things will get back to normal soon.
The soon depend on getting medicine to treat corona.
Corona can be put under control using medicine before vaccine is produced.

Corona vaccine is the absolute breakthrough to curb the disease.
But the vaccine would be ready next year as they said.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2020
chatinent:
I believe the world will be back to normal in June.

NO BUHARI AND HIS CO - MUST LEAVE
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Hahjascho(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2020
It will soon pass.

It's the government that emulate international principles but without backup that's supposed to be blamed for the uninteresting journey.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by airminem(f): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn

I just dey inside my santum dey smoke and do my normal bombing. Funny enough client nor dey respond again
WeChat worst. Them one use tough policy, rules , security and strong verification rules take kill person

It will all be okay soon bro..... No be laughing tins sha
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by MartinsD12(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn

You talk nonsense most times, if you can't help the guy let it slide, must you talk trash

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn

Werey oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days / 7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections / Enugu NMA Election Ends In Violence, Ballot Papers Torn (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.