Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? (38318 Views)

Coronavirus: When Will The Outbreak End And Life Get Back To Normal? / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by cezarman(m): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Prediction?
Izit Bet9ja

Anyway, Nigerian pastors have all the answers. Wait for more...
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by ORBLIGHTS(m): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
IT ALL DEPEND ON US -HUMAN DICTATE 70% OR EVEN MORE OF THE THINGS THAT HAPPENS TO THEM. (GOD AND NATURE SELDOM COMES INTO HUMANS' AFFAIRS)
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Bonnywest: 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Moji12:
The honest and bitter truth is that this pandemic has come to stay, it is not going away,it is we humans that will adjust our life styles to adapt to the situation. It is going to be like the likes of malaria,thyphoid,diarrhea,cholera etc another disease has just been added to already existing ones. That is just the truth. The world wont remain the same.
No, you wrong dear. Viral outbreak comes & goes. If it stays, it can probably wipe out humans on earth. The good thing is, though Covid19 is very contagious, it's not that lethal; Otherwise several millions would have been dead already. It will go before the end of 2020, but the negative economic effect will continue to be felt into next year.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by weareok(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
things have been really hard lately..I really need financial assistance
Zenith Bank

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by weareok(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jaspaman:
No one has any idea when it will end. Some conspiracy to all this. Things will never be the same but what matters we go dey alright at last.

Anyways if you want to know about Dark ways you can make money online i can put you on. There are risk involved and you need to be cold hearted but you will be making a lot of money from it. If you choose to go this part then mail me and i will send you the details.
Send me the mail on elamahfawaz@gmail.com
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by ghettochild(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This shit better end o. It is no longer funny

Damnnnnn
You all should stop begging online. Last las we all go dey alright! no matter what! Manage what you have and adjust

The thing dey affect every body including we bombers
Even the davido when buy house for he staff self na manage the guy take run am
Even self nobody knows if na truth say he really buy am

Since day before yesterday me nor fit buy a bottle of Heineken anymore

I just dey inside my santum dey smoke and do my normal bombing. Funny enough client nor dey respond again
WeChat worst. Them one use tough policy, rules , security and strong verification rules take kill person

Anyhow sha. I go try shake body make i do you one or two thousand naira. Message me. I go drop my American number for WhatsApp
My guy.. Whatsapp me
+27737839889

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by kindlyheart: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
in less than 2 weeks time. things will not return to normal at once, but we will gradual adjust.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by airminem(f): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
See, for the past two weeks or so, the city i live has more or less… shut down due to the COvid-19 lockdown issued by the Federal government. People don’t go outside unless they have to – we only walk up the streets, make quick runs to community store or pharmacy for supplies every two days or so (because I mean… alcohol is pretty much mandatory for sanitizer), and… that’s pretty much it. Restaurants are for the most part all closed down. Lagos is essentially on the economic equivalent of life support – the only things that’re open are convenience stores, grocery stores, and pharmacies. There’s checkpoints and roadblocks by military entering and leaving areas in the city. The only people that dare to go outside without a medical mask are those unlucky ones that didn’t get the chance to buy any before supplies ran out or lack of funds.

Now I don’t mean to paint too apocalyptic of a picture here. I live in Nigeria not Wuhan (which’s tragically borne the brunt of all this). A lot of these measures are precautionary, and… you sort of get used to it all. It sucks, no doubt. But it says a lot about human psychology just how quickly a new normal can become…normally

What I just wasn’t mentally prepared for, however, was the shortage of foods. Feeding families is an interesting challenge, however. Completely by happy accident, out of any of our friends or family we’re probably the most unprepared for this kind of situation. You pretty much don’t have a choice in what you get; when you’re in that window you’ll take what you can get from anyone.

We have time. Lots of it. Too much, really. The pandemic has been a mandatory extended stayhome for the majority of Lagosians.
All of these factors force you to be seek help – day in and day out. The supplies must last.
You don’t enter the kitchen with the mindset of “what do I feel like eating?” You enter it asking the question, “what’s the best thing I can possibly make with the resources I have?”
Yess, it's not easy... but at the same time it's not overly hard too. We're ok and just need a little assistance from you.

2121923725 UBA

Thanks
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn
You all should stop begging online. Last las we all go dey alright! no matter what! Manage what you have and adjust

I just dey inside my santum dey smoke and do my normal bombing. Funny enough client nor dey respond again
WeChat worst. Them one use tough policy, rules , security and strong verification rules take kill person

Anyhow sha. I go try shake body make i do you one or two thousand naira. Message me. I go drop my American number for WhatsApp

My prayers for you today is for you to always get client wey no stingy
Every bombline you drop will get more clients than you can ever imagine
You will not know lack
You will grow from glory to Glory
And when you need any assistance no matter in any regard you will see more than the helpers you ever want.. Amen.

Slawormir if I drop my details will you respond pls.. I need to get menstral pads pls food can come later pls sir

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Deoboss(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
adexpa:
The pandemic end will take process, it will not come to an end just once but very soon, the larger effect of it will come to an end then followed with total eradication process. The effect of it on world economy will last and it longevity will depend on individual countries proactiveness. All hand must be on deck. I pray our government handle it well cus it might lead to recession due to our dependence on oil..... We can only be lucky if the oil price jacks up.

We were already in recession just before Covid-19. Let’s pray it does not lead to Great Depression like the type that hit America in the 1930’s after every thing is resolved concerning the Coronavirus
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by adebutu22: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
This deadly disease has come to stay, staying at home or social distance are temporary measure, people tested positive will soon go back to the street, it a sign of END TIME. A disease that migrate from China to USA have increase the the death rate to over 8,000+ within 2 month. What will happen in the next 6 month? How many people will be positive in the world? How many people will have die? Can government control COVID-19? All measure currently in place are temporary measure?
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by senatepresido: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn

I just like this my Benin brother...
You so meee bro...
Keep the spirit up
Owiedo.... oba ó tokpè

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by shogsman(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
chatinent:
I believe the world will be back to normal in June.
That is wishful thinking, not in anyway plausible.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by shogsman(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
senatepresido:

I just like this my Benin brother...
You so meee bro...
Keep the spirit up
Owiedo.... oba ó tokpè

Our society has suffered, imagine Yahoo boys openly acknowledging themselves on a social platform.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by God2man2again(m): 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
I don't know when it will end but the end of May can be predicted,
the time is in the hands of God Almighty that permitted it to happen.

Things will change globally because many have realized that God is in Control.

However, after some time, because the heart of men is evil, some people will forget and go back to their sinful ways while the wise ones will reconsider their ways.

People are praying everyday for mercy.

God still has the final say.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by ikorodureporta: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
It cannot end this year. At some point i hope it wont be about "who survives it" This one wey Europe & US still dey battle, no hope @ sight.... angel Gabriel shl jus blow d trumpet make we rest

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/15/social-distancing-may-be-needed-until-2022-stop-coronavirus-spread-%E2%80%93harvard-study/
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by shogsman(m): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
pmoye:
When will it end? I think new cases recorded globally are daily reducing. But continents like Africa will likely be responsible for a secondary wave of the infection. Before the end of Summer things should have significantly improved in countries that are serious with social distancing and all, while countries in Africa may be in the heart of their own upsurge. This very likely will provoke a tighter restriction on travels from and to Africa, and prove of Covid-19 test may be required for boarding planes leaving Africa.

Will things ever get back to normal? Yes. Human beings have infinite capacity to recover from any injury however terrible it is. Once covid-19 becomes no more than a seasonal flu we will all forget it ever happened. It will become no more than tales told by the moonlight.

Get your facts right, new cases aiiint reducing.it's getting worst, the USA alone recorded 50,000 cases in the past 24hrs
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by PrincewithGod(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
The world as we knew it before the pandemic might not be back again. All these are the signs of the end time and they will keep unfolding culminating in the rapture and the great tribulation. SO WE ALL SHOULD BE PREPARED SO AS NO TO BE CAUGHT ON THE WRONG SIDE OF LIFE i.e A LIFE OF SIN AND DISOBEDIENCE TO GOD.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Jaspaman: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
weareok:

Send me the mail on elamahfawaz@gmail.com

I sud send you a mail. Are you alright??
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by NinjaMetahuman: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Google the bubonic plague
read my post and make sure you understand it.

How many people did bubonic plague kill in Africa or Asia?
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by doctuw(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Christthesaviour:
When do you think this global pandemic covid 19 will be over? Will things ever get back to normal?

Please give your prediction.
yes things will come back to normal. There have been endemics, epidemics and pandemics and the human race survived it. The last pandemic which happened in 1918 took 3yrs before things came under control

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by LINTUNE(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
locust:
This is a time to acknowledge the type of leaders you have. It's also a time of grave meditation. A time to get your ass tight in a corner and reminisce on your past and plan for your future. Our leaders do not care about you, nor your family, nor the creative ideas in you mind. They are wicked, callous things. Look past them, look into how you can better your life legitimately. It's friggin' hard, mehn, but damn. Like DAMN embarassed

We can only perch on, brothers and sisters cry
bro, it seems u are talking to u, nice one..
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by mechanics(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
By the grace of God it will surely end and things will return back to normal.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Daum: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn

Everywhere hard now
I no say e no easy Bros
Right now devil sit down for hell fire dy press
Make God sorry for we naaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by favour32(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nai some state governmens take advice.
"Nor give 1 month straight lockdown e go dey chaotic for their reactions.
Dey give small small...like 14 days,14 days,
Final 14 days....then 7 days...dem no go know when dem reach 3 months lockdown with wayo wayo palliative or no palliative sad
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Daum: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn

Brother
As in for Benin like dis everywhere don tie wrapper. Benin boys dy cry....Corona don finish everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by bilal4riid(m): 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Bubonic plague: Check
Small Pox: Check
Cholera: Check
WW1: Check
Spanish flu: Check
WW2: Check
Hong Kong Virus: Check
Nigeria Civil War: Check (Onitsha was bombed to the ground but go there today)
SARS: Check
Ebola: Check

Time heals wounds and we get stronger.

So Yes things will get back to normal, even better
Vietnam war
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by matingo(f): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
I believe that for things to get back to normal, leaders of each country will want a vaccine to treat the infections and to vaccinate those that have never been infected against it.
Because this is not the end of the Infection, there might be a sudden surge if the economy decides to open prematurely, that's the reason why the vaccine is very important
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by letitrainnow(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
It's ending now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Enugu NMA Election Ends In Violence, Ballot Papers Torn (Graphic Photos) / Ladies Beware: 6 Health Risks Of Wearing A G-string / 11 Signs Of Heart Disease That Should Not Be Ignored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.