Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? (38306 Views)

Coronavirus: When Will The Outbreak End And Life Get Back To Normal? / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by 9shon: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Read the about the reality of the antichrist on http://megospel.info/p/hno.php?hn=5
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

My brother chill, yes the Rapture will come someday, but I want you to know this is not the forst6time in history things like this has happen, Spanish flu-1920 etc, so many of them back, again they are some people that has not heard the Gospel of Jesus as I am talking to you now, and it must get to everywhere b4 Rapture

My Brother, let me ask u, where u around in 1918 and all dt ? There is nothing that has happened to this Generation as this Corona Virus!
Let's stop Consoling ourselves!

A Virus that swept through the whole Earth..

We Live in very dangerous times...

we use this words to console ourselves! With the advent of The internet
The GOSPEL OF JESUS HAS GONE EVERYWHERE! So stop consoling yourself with that!

The Earth is Almost Gone! Live Ready!! The Coming of JESUS will be like a thief in Night! Be Ready! Live Ready

I saw the Queen of England say, she had never seen this kind of Pandemic in her life time..
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by abumeinben(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2020
PropertyBuying:

You actually have a point there... Corona is not as bad to Africans as the Western world have painted it. What is called COVID19 is like the usual infections that Africans are used to and usually treat our own way with our agbo herbs. But if such infects the westerners, na death because their body metabolism, immunity and environment enhances it's morderous attacks.

Instead of we to look inwards to treat this illness with zero or less than 2% mortality, our African leaders allow confusion in our territory from the sincere fears sold by these westerners understandably... And African leaders too get greedy of the different donations/grants by European countries, WHO and UN. the environment.

If we had looked inwards, we'll effectively treat with our alternative medicines or traditional medicine and concussions. Then probably, Nigeria will be the hub of Corona treatment and we'll probably make trillions of dollars from this because no one wants to loose lives and all these countries will start consulting Nigerian professionals. Our GDP will be good for it and our Naira currency value will significantly improve.

How many of us can remember that One of our traditional rulers, the Ooni of Ife as at 2 weeks ago said they should send ANY COVID19 patient to him and he'll cure them? Secondly, Come to think of it, they said there's no vaccine for this disease yet, but how come people are being managed and get healed? They only treat whatever symptoms they see in such a person after diagnosis (be it flu, fever, lungs infection etc). People with underlying ailments and old people above 65 years can only be victims because their immune system is low. But If well managed, they'll surely survive it too.

My brethren, this CoronaVirus only needs treatments that should build your immunity and that's all!!! Start Taking ginger, garlic, onions, tumeric, bitter leaf etc. in HOT water and also inhale them regularly to free your lungs.

And if you have any person suspected of such COVID19 infection, let them do that ritual 4 times daily for 5 to 7 days and there person will be totally cured!

Thanks bruh.

Good to have people that think around. Covid19 has an owner and the owner has a chipped vaccine and his forcing a global vaccination. If this our silly govt get sense, they'd have gone with Ooni. But nay, there's the business side.

Like you said, how are they discharging infected people? Lots of people are just silly not to ask questions. Too bad.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Jaspaman: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=omoba2012 post=88492096][/quote]

If you can't mail me forget it.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by obiem(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
ityP:

You cant compare Canada to Nigeria. Even if people for Canada are told to stay for a whole year on lockdown, they'll survive well. For us here in naija, na the hunger go kill us first

If people are not being tested(which we know they are not) and NCDC is just reeling out numbers for the sake of it, no amount of lockdown will work in Nigeria. Our politicians are not doing what they ought to do instead locking people down without sufficient pallatives to go around.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by ityP(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
obiem:

If people are not being tested(which we know they are not) and NCDC is just reeling out numbers for the sake of it, no amount of lockdown will work in Nigeria. Our politicians are not doing what they ought to do instead locking people down without sufficient pallatives to go around.

You're a wise man

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Chuky7(m): 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This shit better end o. It is no longer funny

Damnnnnn
You all should stop begging online. Last las we all go dey alright! no matter what! Manage what you have and adjust

The thing dey affect every body including we bombers
Even the davido when buy house for he staff self na manage the guy take run am
Even self nobody knows if na truth say he really buy am

Since day before yesterday me nor fit buy a bottle of Heineken anymore

I just dey inside my santum dey smoke and do my normal bombing. Funny enough client nor dey respond again
WeChat worst. Them one use tough policy, rules , security and strong verification rules take kill person

Anyhow sha. I go try shake body make i do you one or two thousand naira. Message me. I go drop my American number for WhatsApp

you dey speak Chinese?
how you get on wechat?
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chosen1984:

My Brother, let me ask u, where u around in 1918 and all dt ? There is nothing that has happened to this Generation as this Corona Virus!

The Earth is Almost Gone! Live Ready!! The Coming of JESUS will be like a thief in Night! Be Ready! Live Ready

I saw the Queen of England say, she had never seen this kind of Pandemic in her life time..

History is always there for us to learn, you can check it my brother, 1918 Spanish flu kill almost 50 millions around the world.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chosen1984:

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=DaddyGngeess post=88629673][/quote]

1918 you were not here!
1918 Nigeria didn't have all these records!
All the people who were alive in 1918, are right now in Eternity! Either in Heaven or Hell based on how they lived!

This is our Generation!

The Generation of the End!!

Instead of getting yourself busy with what happened in 1918, I Advice you seek for the safety of your life....

Events worse than Corona Virus are Occurring at the same time all over the Earth , Just as the Bible records..

Make your Choice bro! I have Made mine
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by phemzypears(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
[Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days / 7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections / Enugu NMA Election Ends In Violence, Ballot Papers Torn (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.