Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

5 Easy Ways To Make Her Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Easy Ways To Make Her Love You (413 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Make Her Love You by NaijaLaffEnt: 7:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Being in a relationship is part of life activities and at times it turns up to be the most interesting part in once life. Relationship is not an easy task; it requires some sacrifices to keep it moving. Also, experience and wisdom need to be applied in a relationship. Three things should be consistent in a relationship and they are. Trust, Understanding and Communication. Oh, you think one is missing right? I can hear you say love, but I want you to know that love is what made up a relationship and in order for it to keep growing you need to apply those three wise men I mentioned above. but before all these you first need to make her love you so you can watch that in the video below for better explanation..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT_r4p9U9No
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Make Her Love You by ikh777: 7:40am On Apr 15, 2020
NaijaLaffEnt:
Being in a relationship is part of life activities and at times it turns up to be the most interesting part in once life. Relationship is not an easy task; it requires some sacrifices to keep it moving. Also, experience and wisdom need to be applied in a relationship. Three things should be consistent in a relationship and they are. Trust, Understanding and Communication. Oh, you think one is missing right? I can hear you say love, but I want you to know that love is what made up a relationship and in order for it to keep growing you need to apply those three wise men I mentioned above. but before all these you first need to make her love you so you can watch that in the video below for better explanation..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT_r4p9U9No

MONEY IS ALL THAT MATTERS, so better change your vlogging to how to make money during this season and after this season because those who are following your tips now are being cheated on.

No one will make this video viral because this is NOT what is needed now. I wonder who taught you, don't you know organic traffic is based on WHAT IS RELEVANT CURRENTLY? Not some tips that no one cares about, so sir, make relevant videos cos people NEED to survive this season.

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Make Her Love You by stobery(m): 8:12am On Apr 15, 2020
Even op needs money to be able to sustain his relationship

Thats why he is vlogging

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Unlimited Free Call & Sms On Mtn Cug (call/chat-07063188981, Samicsub.com) / Doctors Strip Naked To Protest Lack Of Protective Equipment (photos) / Wiseman Daniel Second Visits To The Elderly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.