Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG (96423 Views)

Buhari Fires Aliyu Abdulhameed, NIRSAL MD Over N5.6bn Wheat Project Saga / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG / Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by favour32(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Onyinbo dey do their matter straight.
Blackman own na koni koni,wayo wayo.
Who get N5,001 na big man for government eye.
Thank God say una money wey una don stockpile nor fit arrange una to live for Earth forever.
Dis government wicked o!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by omoadeleye(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
phantom24:
Before i heard its for only people with 5k & below now is 200k Which one are we to take?

Can't you read?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Goodman247: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Why is African leaders too.greedy, EU gave Nigeria 50million euros but the Yeye Nigeria leaders can't pay thier citizens stipends of atleast 20k
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Jostoman: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Did EU checked Nigeria account before giving Nigeria 21billion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by dinggle: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
You guys are missing the whole point! They are taking Southern money, Southern taxes to pay Northerners, thats the whole point. Even the woman with N50 in her acct frying akara on the street from the South will not qualify becos she probably bought recharge card N200. I'm more angry at pastors and Southern business men/women, money they could have shared to the region and church members were donated to the Northern govt.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Carlyboi(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hespee93:
abe ti ya werey?

It is school fee that I am putting together that it is inside bank account.

ogun oni pawa oooo
lol you dey vex o!everything bout this country is lopsided so definition of poor is someone who doesn’t keep money in the bank lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Saviola14: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Reports like this will trigger some people to quickly go empty their accounts of over 200k.

And if luck is not by their side, they get waylaid by thieves and the rest becomes history.

These are palliatives to help the needy, be honest. If you are not in the category of these needy, don't try to play smart. Because

Needy or not
Every Citizen is entitle to the palliative
Anything shared in d nation is meant for everyone not some pple

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by SmartchildTutor: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Reports like this will trigger some people to quickly go empty their accounts of over 200k.

And if luck is not by their side, they get waylaid by thieves and the rest becomes history.

These are palliatives to help the needy, be honest. If you are not in the category of these needy, don't try to play smart. Because
The still won't benefit my brother.
They'll see the account transaction history. FG is actually going to look at the transaction history to three months, January - March as the criteria.
They simply don't want to give money to anyone.
How do they expect someone who's income is #5k and below at any given time to even operate a bank account? For what?
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by bikassava: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
JBrown101:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.

I'm interested sir, the hunger is too much!
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by jolarify4(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
JBrown101:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.
08158489767 am in
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by udemzyudex(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Omo make I go dey withdraw oo
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Olarewaju89: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Isorite
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Goalnaldo(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Traveln:
I have only #15.00 in my bank account balance,talk about mobile network,I'm still owing glo #800

So there is no reason I won't get your stupid palliative

Madam minister palliative kill you there
did you read where she says it's for 25% of the population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Carlyboi(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
So to these dummies now having 5k in your account means you’re rich while so many of these cocksuckers have billions sitting in their bank account and millions and multimillion sitting in their children’s and wives account.....I mean meagre 5k o are these people even sensible at all?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Goddyj(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
People that have less than 5000 in their bank accounts

In order words, none of the beneficiaries would get anything near 5000 naira, since having 5k would automatically make them super Rich.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Eroms4life17(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
You will see some mumu go and withdraw the small money in their account to less than 5k in expectation that the federal government will top it.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Jaspaman: 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lol.Naija which ways.

Anyways if you want to know about dark ways you can make money online then just mail me and i will put on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Prenonjebose: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
aalangel:
Hmmmm....and they paid salaries today....well, my Zenith is qualified.
Lol. I think since your BVN links all accounts, then your salary account may disqualify you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by afesco: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
This government is wicked, insensitive and foolish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Idiotmod: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Una go still reduce am to 1k. U people shu just be making mouth for us
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by BeerParlour: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by peromosele: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Is a mandatory right for every Nigeria citizens to get palletives from federal government.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Bimpe29: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
If only the Government can be sincere, the so called palliative will be handled and handed out fairly.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by kenodrill: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
God!!...I hate this country with my life and even with the last drop of my blood.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by peromosele: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Is a mandatory right of every Nigeria citizens to get palletive from federal government in respective of your position

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by codedthingzzzzz: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
All I know is that, it will never be well with this people oo , especially this woman
yomightgold:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/breaking-covid-19-people-with-over-n5-000-in-bank-wont-get-palliatives-%25E2%2580%2595-fg/amp/
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by watchindelta(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lol this is not a country! Italy gv 600euro each to everybody whether poor or rich , even we wey no be citizen. God will surely punish Nigeria leaders. 5k Fuckin bastard government. They prefer to keep the money to be steal later yeye, animals kingdom
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Asour: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Poor basis by the government.

No playing smart here for any good analyst.
Transaction Volume can be assessed too. inflows and outflows over the last three months.

unless this is all a lie and no money would be given.

Again what about the unbanked.?
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by armyofone(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
What a country!! Smh

crackhouse:
Nonsense. What's 200k that people cannot have in their accounts? This govt is crazy and confused.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Goodman247:
no be u and ur likes they insult Gej calling him clueless, how e be na, Gej tenure A 50kg bag of rice 8k, presently 50kg is 25k
Baba easy, GEJ was clueless but mehnn buhari na combination of clueless, useless, heartless, deaf and dumb.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Kuginzi: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
altruisticlomo:
keep deceiving yourself
Abi na you go continue deceiving yourself.
The guy gave a very good advise. If u pretend to be poor by withdrawing all your savings just because of FG palliative, OYO is your surname.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Jamorezzi: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nothing kuku dey my azza . angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Salary Revealed / Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.