Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG (96455 Views)

Buhari Fires Aliyu Abdulhameed, NIRSAL MD Over N5.6bn Wheat Project Saga / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG / Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Ruby5: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Agberooo: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Keep them coming pls.
[/s]
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Agberooo: 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

More pls.
[/s]
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Ayoefa: 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Abouwaza:

A broke country where it's legislators can afford billions yearly to change weep
Abeg nah who be the gullible here mtchew

I agree that's crazy but the country is really broke .

Nigeria makes money but when you factor in the population, we are very very broke. The budget of the CITY of NEW YORK is about $89 Billion, Nigeria is about $34.6 Billion

The population of NY city is 8.4 Million and Nigeria is about 200 Million.

The GDP of the City of New York is 1.79 Trillion, Nigeria's GDP is $446 Billion.

The financial situation is made worse by corruption, lazyness selfishness and incompetency.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Agberooo: 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Again. Pls just be posting, you need not say anything.
[/s]
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by ioreth69(f): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Abouwaza:
And what about the under200,000 odds
Lol were government
Everybody for Yankee go collect palliative even Bill Gate
Sometimes you just have to sit and think if this is a Country or Corntree ?
Anyways, we go dey alright someday
it's a corntree grin
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by nanceeleecious(f): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Abouwaza:
And what about the under200,000 odds
Lol were government
Everybody for Yankee go collect palliative even Bill Gate
Sometimes you just have to sit and think if this is a Country or Corntree ?
Anyways, we go dey alright someday
It's a CORNTREE oh
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by gurunlocker: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Reports like this will trigger some people to quickly go empty their accounts of over 200k.

And if luck is not by their side, they get waylaid by thieves and the rest becomes history.

These are palliatives to help the needy, be honest. If you are not in the category of these needy, don't try to play smart. Because

Why will anyone reasonable withdraw 200,000 from his account just to collect 5k? Does that even make any sense to you? grin
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by BeerParlour: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

Again. Pls just be posting, you need not say anything.

We will be quoting you anywhere we see your posts

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Simplyleo: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
BeerParlour:

Next
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Matthewdan(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
JBrown101:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Agberooo: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Next
[/s]
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by bkool7(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
This is terrible.
What made my account to be over 50k is the house rent I am saving there and I have withdrawn 15k from it so far.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by watchindelta(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ayoefa:

When you make 100k a month with 10 kids and comparing yourself with someone making 10 Million per month with 2 kids. Then you are broke as fvck.

Nigeria makes money but when you factor in the population, we are very very broke. The budget of the CITY of NEW YORK is about $89 Billion, Nigeria is about $34.6 Billion

The population of NY city is 8.4 Million and Nigeria is about 200 Million.

The GDP of the City of New York is 1.79 Trillion, Nigeria's GDP is $446 Billion.

The financial situation is made worse by corruption, lazyness selfishness and incompetency.
yes corruption destroyed Nigeria no single accountability. No single seriousness n love for the country

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
These people were into yahoo before becoming politicians and I still believe their yahoo skills is still alive and active. Audio every where
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Angelfrost(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
eni4real:
Scam of a Government!!

I still can't imagined what people see in that Buhari.. I can't fathom this since 2015!!! undecided

Same here... I have tried to wade through the reasoning of his supporters, and it just doesn't add up.

A nation with so many intellectuals, industrialists, and leaders, we ought to be led by someone better... Someone more visionary!!!
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Simplyleo: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
BeerParlour:

Tired already? Or you have run of the pictures in album
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by BeerParlour: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

Tired already?

You'll get it daily

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Simplyleo: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
BeerParlour:

You'll get it daily
Good.

Make it 50 times daily.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by yagbaboy1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Reports like this will trigger some people to quickly go empty their accounts of over 200k.

And if luck is not by their side, they get waylaid by thieves and the rest becomes history.

These are palliatives to help the needy, be honest. If you are not in the category of these needy, don't try to play smart. Because
Greeting bro, I really need your help if possible. I tried getting on some give away thread but wasn't successful. If you may, its money to but my ventolin drug which is almost finished as I am asthmatic.
Those close which I can conviently ask are also facing some serious hard times/financial crisis at the moment. If you may.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by adebayo987: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
And You're not ashamed of yourself to mention this?
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:
I don't need their fuckken palliative. I'm good
Brother abeg look my side. I have exhausted my foodstuffs and i'm seriously hungry!
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
I have 48naira in my bank account
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Afolabimills(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

God bless the womb that concieved u for flesh n blood as not reveal this to u but d spirit of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by JayPeeOham: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
They will keep going round and round till the lockdown is over!

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Agberooo: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Good.

Make it 50 times daily.

[/s]
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
The financial situation is made worse by corruption, lazyness selfishness and incompetency.[/quote]
Which is caused by who? Me?
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Agberooo: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Tired already? Or you have run of the pictures in album
[/s]
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by PapaAdanna: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by 1Nation4all(m): 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
This govt is funny
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Enyimbamercedes: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Who punished us with such Covidiots? This pandemic just showed us the stupidity of ALL our leaders!!

When did top up of 100 naira or less become a measure of poverty? How is having less than 5000 naira in the account a measure of poverty?

We should add this to the UN and World bank definition of poverty!

This is what you get when you pick your masseuse and create a Ministry for her to head and a minister of communications who is a better Islamic cleric than a professional in communication matters
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by seangy4konji: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
So my brother in the abroad keep money for cement with me make me rich and

This country is under a thick spell

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Salary Revealed / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.