Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG (96392 Views)

Buhari Fires Aliyu Abdulhameed, NIRSAL MD Over N5.6bn Wheat Project Saga / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG / Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Simplyleo: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=BeerParlour post=88477458][/quote]
Okay. Seen.

But can you read?

If you can, then pls read the report andrelate it to the topic of this thread in a layman's language. Because the frequency at which you operate seems higher than mine. undecided
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by crazycrypto710: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
How's that been fair.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Kuginzi: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Continue... Some people will pretend to be poor by withdrawing all their savings just because they want to get FG palliative. If u make that mistake then OYO is your name.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by aalangel(f): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Prenonjebose:

Lol. I think since your BVN links all accounts, then your salary account may disqualify you.

Oh wow!! All is well.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by peromosele: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Is a mandatory right of every Nigeria citizens to get palletive from federal government in respective of your position.
Having 5k in your account doesn't mean you are not hungry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Fernandeswagger(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
WHAT IS 5,000 NAIRA ABEG? GOD WILL SEVERELY PUNISH WHO EVER THIS CRITERIA OCCURRED TO. N5,000 IS ROUGHLY EQUIVALENT TO U$D13. IS IT THIS AMOUNT THAT A BASTARD THINKS IS A ROBUST SAVINGS? WHAT KIND OF LOUSY SHOPPING CAN A FAMILY DO WITH 5K AND FOR HOW MANY DAYS WILL IT LAST, IF IT EVEN MAKES IT TO A SECOND DAY?
LEADERS OF THAT SHITHOLE COUNTRY ARE SO CALLOUS. I’M CONVINCED THE PERSON THAT SUGGESTED THE RULE HAS MORE THAN 20 MILLION NAIRA IN A SINGLE ACCOUNT.

You are right...N5k isn't enough for s single person talk less of a whole family.

It's obvious we have demons in govt.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by dotun555(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Na make everything end, then you would start hearing of LOST MONIES �
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Jabioro: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
I had money in all my accounts now,but full had also disqualified me I recharged my phone like no man business..
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Mummyimbecile(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Reports like this will trigger some people to quickly go empty their accounts of over 200k.

And if luck is not by their side, they get waylaid by thieves and the rest becomes history.

These are palliatives to help the needy, be honest. If you are not in the category of these needy, don't try to play smart. Because
you just said how it might play out bro,most nigerians are very greedy,they will loose the one they have,and wont get the 5k.....a bird at hand is worth more than 500 in the bush,that Much My Brother and friend Antiriot would always say
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by BeerParlour: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

Okay. Seen.

But can you read?

If you can, then pls read the report andrelate it to the topic of this thread in a layman's language. Because the frequency at which you operate seems higher than mine. undecided

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by RTSC: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
If you see the way northerners are seriously hailing isa pantami on twitter for putting ordinary video conference equipment in aso rock, nobody need to tell you there is something seriously wrong with their political ideology.

As long as he is a northerner with familiar allegiances, they are good.

Any little he does is extra icing.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Setnigeria: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
codedthingzzzzz:
All I know is that, it will never be well with this people oo , especially this woman

https://www.funnyanimatedskits.com/2020/04/truth-about-5g-n-covid-19.html
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by watchindelta(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ayoefa:

Why do Nigerians just like to post lies ke. NOT ALL AMERICANS ARE GETTING MONEY FROM THE GOVT.

Besides, why always trying to compare Nigeria with the US? You are comparing a broke country to the richest country in mother Earth.
Pls stop misleading the gullible.
Nigeria is not broke country, they hv to bring all the stolen money since 1960 out
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by shogsman(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Stupid people, so if there is money in your account it automatically means you own it
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Otunba2004(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
grin
Jacob168:
So somebody nor fit help him friend keep money again?
grin grin
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Blu3ray: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Banter1:
even the 5k in my account right now doesn't belong to me

Confession grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Demmama7(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
JBrown

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Simplyleo: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=BeerParlour post=88477793][/quote]
My humble request is, pls relate these pictures to the thread. Or do you need some attention?

Taking pictures and posting them on all threads doesn't change anything. What will be will still be and there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by ebuk4real(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
StreetFight:

Ebuka, why are you begging for money nah. You are a strong Biafran Lion, the king of the jungle. Stop begging Buhari a Fulani herdsman and your most hated enemy for food. Go and hustle or go and die.

Thank goodness you know my name & I also hope you understands what it stands for? We never & cannot beg Sir... One love
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

Please, get real... There's no bloody provision for anyone!!!

These people will talk and lie their way into the next elections!!!
Scam of a Government!!

I still can't imagined what people see in that Buhari.. I can't fathom this since 2015!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by murphyung(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Story for the gods. Na every time una dey come up with new gist to dey give hopeless hope. Mtchewwwwww
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by grtcj: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Well I didn't expect anything better..... We will soon hear the news headlines soon about the monies.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ayoefa:

Why do Nigerians just like to post lies ke. NOT ALL AMERICANS ARE GETTING MONEY FROM THE GOVT.

Besides, why always trying to compare Nigeria with the US? You are comparing a broke country to the richest country in mother Earth.
Pls stop misleading the gullible.
A broke country where it's legislators can afford billions yearly to change weep
Abeg nah who be the gullible here mtchew
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by wanger50(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Reports like this will trigger some people to quickly go empty their accounts of over 200k.

And if luck is not by their side, they get waylaid by thieves and the rest becomes history.

These are palliatives to help the needy, be honest. If you are not in the category of these needy, don't try to play smart. Because
How much is the palliative? it's just 5k per month moreover they will be focusing on the history of your account too in addition to your phone number top up which must be the number u use to get your alert on
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Randy100: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
hahn:

If e sure for you drop your address grin
Lol. I will locate them.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by RTSC: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
ebuk4real:

Thank goodness you know my name & I also hope you understands what it stands for? We never & cannot beg Sir... One love
You should have asked if buhari is feeding himself with resources and taxes from daura?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Where can you buy airtime of less than N100
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Agberooo: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

My humble request is, pls relate these pictures to the thread. Or do you need some attention?

Taking pictures and posting them on all threads doesn't change anything. What will be will still be and there is nothing you can do about it.

[/s]
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Fish4wealth: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
What if it's someone's money that's inside one's account nko? This country is a joke honestly.. how much FG wan share wey warrant this rubbish. Ori Fg ti yi daanu..awon ole jatijati

Honestly, this government lacks understanding. They really do not understand how their citizens survives.

Imagine baba alajo better known as cash collector, saving customers money in his/her account and such only has a day contribution out of such money kept in his/her account.

If such has #200k, is that his/her money?

Or someone that uses 75% of customers money to buy goods to get balance upon delivery where he/she can now deduct his/her profit.

Or someone that has cultivated saving habit amidst hunger against someone that careless about saving any money for a time like this but spend flamboyantly.

Goodness God, i wail for this government; i weep for this country. The crop of leadership that we are bless with...i wonder why God did this to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by BeerParlour: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / President Jonathan’s Salary Revealed / Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.