Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG (96389 Views)

Buhari Fires Aliyu Abdulhameed, NIRSAL MD Over N5.6bn Wheat Project Saga / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG / Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by masterflowx(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
sanmtiago:
Please hope this news is from a correct source. Cause hungry man no they like fake news where dey give hope

So you wan tell me say you no get up to 5k for your account now?

Are you a student?
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by ebuk4real(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
RTSC:

You should have asked if buhari is the one feeding himself with resources and taxes from daura?

grin grin

Do you even mind him?
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Agberooo: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Okay. Seen.

But can you read?

If you can, then pls read the report andrelate it to the topic of this thread in a layman's language. Because the frequency at which you operate seems higher than mine. undecided
[/s]
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by zoghys: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
These politicians have failed us over and over again. Sincerely, am one of the many Nigerians with high hopes for buhari when he started his administration back then in 2015. Now its obvious the man is more clueless than I thought, and painfully he aligned himself with group of thieves whose business is to plumage and divert our common resources to benefit their goons. I thought this man will kick start the change we need to here we go again. If advance climes could give palliatives and monetary support to their citizens to help them stay at home, why not us. At least 20k to every citizens of this country won't hurt the nation in any way. Why are we been treated like slaves in our own country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Mshelia01: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mumu people
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by RTSC: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
ebuk4real:

grin grin

Do you even mind him?
It is only on social media you would see someone that does not pay tax insulting a tax payer because of a president that is sustained by tax payers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Spacell: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Audio palliatives.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by chikeorji123(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
Thunder strike you all Fg.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Glink2018(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Where is.my Atm make I go keep all my money inside pot. I must get inside the national cake...

But to be serious, in Canada and some other country, this wasn't the criteria used to share the money....
This government should just do and go. Everything about them pisses me off.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by gnykelly(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:
I don't need their fuckken palliative. I'm good

big man abeg find me something
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Simplyleo: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=BeerParlour post=88478065][/quote]
Is it because I'm responding?

Okay, now go get all the pictures you ever come across, then start uploading them on nairaland one after the other so that I will know you are truly there.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by wanger50(m): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kenydisharp1985:
Am transferring my 3million naira to my wife's account right away. I no fit miss this 20k.
Do not waste your time bro,your account history will betray you. more so your account linked phone number will tell your recharge history. it's just 5k moreover
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Adgideon(m): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Reports like this will trigger some people to quickly go empty their accounts of over 200k.

And if luck is not by their side, they get waylaid by thieves and the rest becomes history.

These are palliatives to help the needy, be honest. If you are not in the category of these needy, don't try to play smart. Because
very beautiful but trust our pple them go still try to be smart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Agberooo: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by dennisworld1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
What of those that don't have an account. I mean those villages.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by toxtimmy: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
It’s the same thing as saying every body that has held political office should have their passports seized and confiscated... So they can only use only the facilities or institutions the political class built in Nigeria in any way, shape or form.... Also, no overseas trips or foreign accounts for them as well.

Oloshi people.... that includes all the people wen vote and still support these witches and wizards in office.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by ebuk4real(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
RTSC:

It is only on social media you would see someone that does not pay tax insulting a tax payer because of a president that is sustained by tax payers.

As in...even the nerve..

This is not just a country but a failed state banana republic of the highest order ruled by vultures..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by BeerParlour: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

Okay, now go get all the pictures you ever come across, then and start uploading them in nairaland one after the other

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Lumcy25: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
toxtimmy:
It’s the same thing as saying every body that has held political office should have their passports seized and confiscated... So they can only use only the facilities or institutions the political class built in Nigeria in any way, shape or form.

All na scam
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Bobonowell(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Govt of the north

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by umarwy(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
FemolasticA:
Words

Dr who?
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Simplyleo: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=BeerParlour post=88478348][/quote]
More pls.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by BeerParlour: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

More pls.

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Perfecttouchade: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Fish4wealth:

Honestly, this government lacks understanding. They really do not understand how their citizens survives.

Imagine baba alajo better known as cash collector, saving customers money in his/her account and such only has a day contribution out of such money kept in his/her account.

If such has #200k, is that his/her money?

Or someone that uses 75% of customers money to buy goods to get balance upon delivery where he/she can now deduct his/her profit.

Or someone that has cultivated saving habit amidst hunger against someone that careless about saving any money for a time like this but spend flamboyantly.

Goodness God, i wail for this government; i weep for this country. The crop of leadership that we are bless with...i wonder why God did this to Nigerians.
thanks for all u stated...all I see is just a scheme to buy the poor people's mind to make these set of politicians relevant and active ahead of every forthcoming elections and it will be a shame if people will fall for the gimmicks of these wicked politicians again. The end of a nation called Nigeria is just all we are seeing now..we Nigerians all deserve more
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by bamo4lov: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Another new story ,I trust our government die
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by azadus18: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
I dont want diz..am definitely not getting it....
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Simplyleo: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=BeerParlour post=88478446][/quote]
Keep them coming pls.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by BeerParlour: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

More

Cool down
You will keep getting it from all of us

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Ayoefa: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
watchindelta:
Nigeria is not broke country, they hv to bring all the stolen money since 1960 out

When you make 100k a month with 10 kids and comparing yourself with someone making 10 Million per month with 2 kids. Then you are broke as fvck.

Nigeria makes money but when you factor in the population, we are very very broke. The budget of the CITY of NEW YORK is about $89 Billion, Nigeria is about $34.6 Billion

The population of NY city is 8.4 Million and Nigeria is about 200 Million.

The GDP of the City of New York is 1.79 Trillion, Nigeria's GDP is $446 Billion.

The financial situation is made worse by corruption, lazyness selfishness and incompetency.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by uchetom(f): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
daddytime:
Senseless

That moment you taught is going work,gbagam Dem change style.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by clovislouis(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
JBrown101:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.
am interested
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Simplyleo: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
BeerParlour:

Cool down
You will keep getting it from all of us
Again. Pls just be posting, you need not say anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / President Jonathan’s Salary Revealed / Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.