Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Buhari Orders 4,000 Coronavirus Tests Daily - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders 4,000 Coronavirus Tests Daily (22162 Views)

Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation / Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Orders 4,000 Coronavirus Tests Daily by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Dansuqi:

You have started misyarning.which Kain medical personnel you be? Didnt it occur to you that buhari must have been advised by medical experts to give that order? From the statement of the ncdc dg,is it not clear that they have the capacity to carry out that order? In a haste to condemn apc,you utter senseless comments
Mister Dansuki, how are you today? When I was telling you the realities we had on ground yesterday, you took swipe at me as if I didnt know what i was saying. At times, some information are better not shared on the social media . In our job, confidentiality is key but when a doubting thomas like you requires enlightenment, we could go to any length to bare our minds. As we speak( believe it or not), the capacity is less than 3,000 daily. Maybe from today onwards, we would achieve 3k and NOT the 4k as authorised by Buhari which is not feasible, given the capacity on ground.

Click the below and you'd spot where the DG NCDC mentiond 3k...we are not there yet, mind you. But there's nothing bad in forecasting. Don't believe everything they say. Na we, wey dey here sabi wetin be realities on ground.

https://www.nairaland.com/5796885/coronavirus-testing-lagos-creates-20

Mind you, Increasing testing capacity to 3k, isn't same as achieving 3k capacity daily
Re: Buhari Orders 4,000 Coronavirus Tests Daily by PropertyBuying(f): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Like say diz pipu pray for misfortune so dat they’ll steal
Re: Buhari Orders 4,000 Coronavirus Tests Daily by Dansuqi: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
fairfora:
Mister Dansuki, how are you today? When I was telling you the realities we had on ground yesterday, you took swipe at me as if I didnt know what i was saying. At times, some information are better not shared on the social media . In our job, confidentiality is key but when a doubting thomas like you requires enlightenment, we could go to any length to bare our minds. As we speak( believe it or not), the capacity is less than 3,000 daily. Maybe from today onwards, we would achieve 3k and NOT the 4k as authorised by Buhari which is not feasible, given the capacity on ground.

Click the below and you'd spot where the DG NCDC mentiond 3k...we are not there yet, mind you. But there's nothing bad in forecasting. Don't believe everything they say. Na we, wey dey here sabi wetin be realities on ground.

https://www.nairaland.com/5796885/coronavirus-testing-lagos-creates-20

Mind you, Increasing testing capacity to 3k, isn't same as achieving 3k capacity daily
You work at lagos while buhari has an overview of the whole testing center in nigeria.i wonder when you started working for ncdc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend / PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike / Lagos Assembly Spends ₦2.4 Billion On 80 Cars In 11 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.