Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death (44934 Views)

Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by sapientia(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
awesomely:
A 63-year-old male, who had no history of travel or contact with any confirmed case.

That's sounds scary, how did he get the virus?

Many asymptomatic carriers, are out there in the wild!

It's just a matter of time.

Major reason for the lockdown.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by MYHUBBY: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
sisisioge:
Omg! Let's just stay at home! The man had no recorded contact with travellers or the people exposed to some travellers. But the thing didn't blow to him at home nau? He must have had contact. It is well...let's stay at home.

May God continue to increase you in wisdom. how does that man finished his housemanship
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by AgentNairaland(f): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Heyah..
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Raysleek: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
When people have been claiming that this thing is airborne. They were called fools. You just swallow anything WHO gives you. This man wasnt just infected according to them. He also died. From you will be okay by just washing your hands and using sanitizers and all that shit to aerosol particles. If this is not a scam then lock your windows guys, the air is your enemy

1 Like

Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Ikjosh04: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Empowerme63:
Hi nairalanders pls i need financial assistance frm u guy, i'm a transporter dat plies alakija to mazamaza,
hunger made me defile d lockdown other and went for work on monday, but unfortune on tuesday went i was caught by d police, my vehicle is impound and @ old ojo road police station. Meanwhile some police owned comercial vehicle are working wit no one harrassing d drivers of d vehicle,
i was asked to bring 30k to reproclaim my vehicle, i only saved up 5k from my monday, pls i need assitance b4 my vehicle is sent to alausa.

First bnk.

O .I. D

Sorry about that, i don't have money to give you but I know our Governor has given the directives to all para military including the police to release all vehicles that has been impound since the outbreak of the pandemic in lagos. Kindly go back to where your vehicle is and claim ownership to get your vehicle back.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Olutishe490(m): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
cry cry cry embarassed I'm tired of all l these, abeg somebody should do (subscription) data for me make I take am hustle oo ,make hunger no kill me for here.....08081459573 airtel ahbeg[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Kobicove(m): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
This is confirmation that this thing is airborne...
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Nma3595: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
wow, may his soul rest in peace, Amen
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Swingate(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
New reality, stay indoors with your family and follow the government regulations to reduce the number of new cases. I have a vaccine for Covvid 19 and I want to give it out for free. It is called don't get infected in the first place vaccine.

1 Like

Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by shoyinka35(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
The Lagos state have ask all concerned forces to release all seize cars and buses to the owner after the lock down in the state.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by EmmanuelBanks: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
Please someone should please support my family. I have to feed two children and my wife. The hunger is hard.

Please anyone.

Zzennnittth Bbbannnk
2 082019840
Ad Ba Ti

God bless...

hahahahaha, nawao which kind bank name b that now grin
haaaaaaaaa:
Please someone should please support my family. I have to feed two children and my wife. The hunger is hard.

Please anyone.

Zzennnittth Bbbannnk
2 082019840
Ad Ba Ti

God bless...

hahahahaha, nawao which kind bank name b that now
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Almunjid(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Who would have thought that the letter C would destroy this year and ruin our lives?
Coronavirus (C) Covid-19 (C) Case (C) Confirmed (C) Confinement (C) Contamination (C) Curfew (C) The most serious is: Cemetery (C) The possible drug is: Chloroquine (C) What is annoying is that it's from: China (C) cry
But the real cure is our CREATOR (C).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Eaglesence: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:

Please anyone.

Zzennnittth Bbbannnk
2 082019840
Ad Ba Ti

God bless...

Oga, why you no double each digit of your account number like you did ZZEENNIITTHH BBAANNKK grin
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by sisisioge: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
MYHUBBY:

May God continue to increase you in wisdom. how does that man finished his housemanship

Dont get him wrong o...he was just saying we should take it more seriously by observing social distance. Imagine, he might have gotten it by simply being too close to or touching(unprotected) a surface an asymptomatic vector who didn't know from Adam but met at the market, ATM stand, Stall, Supermarket? He might have gotten it anywhere bro...we need to observe serious social distancing

1 Like

Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by ipobarethieves: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
KIV
Empowerme63:
Hi nairalanders pls i need financial assistance frm u guy, i'm a transporter dat plies alakija to mazamaza,
hunger made me defile d lockdown other and went for work on monday, but unfortune on tuesday went i was caught by d police, my vehicle is impound and @ old ojo road police station. Meanwhile some police owned comercial vehicle are working wit no one harrassing d drivers of d vehicle,
i was asked to bring 30k to reproclaim my vehicle, i only saved up 5k from my monday, pls i need assitance b4 my vehicle is sent to alausa.

First bnk.

O .I. D
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by mechanics(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Not a cherishing news at all, so sad.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by JBoss25(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
superfitsez:
want to come back to Nigeria,, I don't want to die here
stay in the US we don't need you here, it's now you remember to come back abi? Invest in our country and help the nation grow, you said NO! If u like die there we don't give a flying fck
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by sisisioge: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Raysleek:
When people have been claiming that this thing is airborne. They were called fools. You just swallow anything WHO gives you. This man wasnt just infected according to them. He also died. From you will be okay by just washing your hands and using sanitizers and all that shit to aerosol particles. If this is not a scam then lock your windows guys, the air is your enemy

Open your mind...we exchange money at the market, we touch pepper, house main gate, bread packs, bottles of water etc before selection which to buy...do we know who touched them before us? Whew! I think we should just practice safety even if we feel they are lying.

3 Likes

Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Isoduwa(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
stevmatt15:
They should just leave us alone
Anyone that wants to die will still die
Lock Down or Open Up
Corona will still be killing

Ok na your opinion

1 Like

Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by tbaba1234: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kobicove:
This is confirmation that this thing is airborne...

No, it isn't.

It is evidence of community transmission.

This means that it has been passed around so people with no travel history are getting infected.

1 Like

Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Dirpetaner: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Without vaccine/cure. Lockdown na scam! Everybody brace yourself for impact.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by urchcoded(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Xisnin:

It can't be at the testing center.
Patients need at least 2 days to succumb to the virus and test positive for it.
patients need not be at the testing center there samples can be collected anywhere
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by ipobarethieves: 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
grin sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ikjosh04:

Sorry about that, i don't have money to give you but I know our Governor has given the directives to all para military including the police to release all vehicles that has been impound since the outbreak of the pandemic in lagos. Kindly go back to where your vehicle is and claim ownership to get your vehicle back.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by MYHUBBY: 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
sisisioge:

Dont get him wrong o...he was just saying we should take it more seriously by observing social distance. Imagine, he might have gotten it by simply being too close to or touching(unprotected) a surface an asymptomatic vector who didn't know from Adam but met at the market, ATM stand, Stall, Supermarket? He might have gotten it anywhere bro...we need to observe serious social distancing

how does that explained this

The state Health Commissioner, Prof Akin Abayomi, identified the victim as a 63-year-old male, who had no history of travel or contact with any confirmed case.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Farki: 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
LASUITES:
ordinary malaria kill person,,,,them go say na corona virus

just to siphon more money

una fada!!!!!

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online

Oya Mr Doctor go and be treating the 'malaria' patients since you know everything.

1 Like

Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by texazzpete(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
bigtt76:
Becoming scary... No travel history or (known) contact with a confirmed case.... so how was he infected? Unknowingly at the testing center or by other vectors? undecided

You can’t be serious with this comment.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by sisisioge: 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
MYHUBBY:

how does that explained this

The state Health Commissioner, Prof Akin Abayomi, identified the victim as a 63-year-old male, who had no history of travel or contact with any confirmed case.

That's what I'm saying...how many vectors have been tested? Remember, they yet to trace all vector number one's contacts or all his contacts' contacts...and so on. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Uche0610(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
0707262002 access bank Save a soul,nt been easy
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by ipobarethieves: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
shoyinka35:
The Lagos state have ask all concerned forces to release all seize cars and buses to the owner after the lock down in the state.
cc:Empowerme63.Nor need to waste money,wait till next week for the release of ur bus
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Christian07(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Why be say na old pple dey die of d covid 19

Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Nooneonline(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
bigtt76:
Becoming scary... No travel history or (known) contact with a confirmed case.... so how was he infected? Unknowingly at the testing center or by other vectors? undecided
contaminated hard surfaces
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
No travel history
No contact with anybody
How then did he contract it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Signs White Paper That Bars Public Doctors From Owning Private Hospitals / Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) / China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.