Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death (44941 Views)

Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Digmygold: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
bigtt76:
Becoming scary... No travel history or (known) contact with a confirmed case.... so how was he infected? Unknowingly at the testing center or by other vectors? undecided

Heard a market woman with no travel history also contracted it. Don't know how true it is but i imagine how many contacts she had whilst selling in the market, on her way home and when she got home. May God help us.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by MYHUBBY: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
DDeliverer:

Stop replying me you moda4ka

is that your surname?
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Bigchristo: 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gbemiie:

Exactly. They know what they are doing.
Yes they’re just using it to collect money
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by executive12: 6:34am On Apr 16, 2020
The FG and Lagos State government should make it mandatory for everyone to wear a face mask while outside. This, together with social distancing, will help reduce community transmission.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by executive12: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Swingate:
New reality, stay indoors with your family and follow the government regulations to reduce the number of new cases. I have a vaccine for Covvid 19 and I want to give it out for free. It is called don't get infected in the first place vaccine.

Yeah right. Easy to mouth off about staying indoors. It's not possible for 70% of Nigerians. That's the reality. We should focus on educating people about social distancing and covering up with home made face masks.
The so called lockdown is not working in Nigeria and will never work.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by texazzpete(m): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
bigtt76:
Did you read the initial post? My comment drew inspiration from it

And my response is still apt. Coronavirus is highly contagious. This is not a new thing. People with coronavirus have been roaming around Lagos for weeks now.

Local transmission is in effect here. I’m not sure how you consider it a mystery that someone who hasn’t traveled got the virus.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by PropertyBuying(f): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
bigtt76:
Becoming scary... No travel history or (known) contact with a confirmed case...so how was he infected? Unknowingly at the testing center or by other vectors? undecided
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by PropertyBuying(f): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Xisnin:

He could have gotten it anywhere.
According to the government, over 9000 people have interacted with the first contacts.
Who knows how many of them are still missing and spreading the virus?
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by zedman1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
travelland:

Yes we do. They are releasing names and identities abroad. I watch CNN & BBC on a daily basis
It's just two days ago, now that identities have started popping out, I hope you still don't believe it's "audio corona"? Or do we still wait for more to believe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus / Her Blood Is Not On My Hands - The Travails Of A Nigerian Medical Doctor / Buhari Signs White Paper That Bars Public Doctors From Owning Private Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.