Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Mind Of A Fuckboy - 10 Telltale Traits Of A Time Waster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mind Of A Fuckboy - 10 Telltale Traits Of A Time Waster (541 Views)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / How To Be A Fuckboy..... / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mind Of A Fuckboy - 10 Telltale Traits Of A Time Waster by jadejay: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Have you ever wished to know the mind of a fuckboy?

No. This is not a man-bashing post. I do not subscribe to 'All Men are Dogs' ideology because, I love men, and I have amazing men in my life (my Father inclusive).

Still, we cannot deny the fact that some men are just time wasters.

One of my goals in life is to reduce the number of heartbreaks and failed relationships.

It is due to this, that our next topic on Relationship Hangout with QueenBee, is on Fuckboys. The aim of this post is to arm ladies with the tool to sift the real men from the fuckboys, early on, before you get too attached.

A fuckboy can be called a prostitute, and according to Nancy Jo Sales, is a young man who sleeps with women without any intention of having a relationship with them.

My definition is more relatable, I think;

A fuckboy is a young man (could even be men in their fifties) who do not give a hoot about your feelings, but only about their libido

It is important to note that fuckboys are usually losers, who don't have much going for them. They don't know how to be responsible and responsibility scares them. They just want fun, without consequences. They do not believe in themselves, but in their ability to get laid.

Fuckboys don't change, and even if you date them for years, they are always going to be fuckboys. He might dump your ass immediately he gets the cookie, or he might keep hitting it until you get tired of being in a situationship with him.

Now that you know who the term 'fuckboy' refers to, let us look at the telltale signs that you can use to spot a fuckboy. Here are 10 telltale traits of a fuckboy.

Read the complete article via the link below.
https://pelleura.top/relationship-hangout-queenbee-mind-fuckboy-10-telltale-traits-time-waster/

Re: Mind Of A Fuckboy - 10 Telltale Traits Of A Time Waster by fuckboys: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
jadejay:
Have you ever wished to know the mind of a fuckboy?

No.

Re: Mind Of A Fuckboy - 10 Telltale Traits Of A Time Waster by jawalis(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Some brains are locked down too. You have the gut to bash men here and call all sorts of unacceptable names. How dare you do that? You forgot you bitches in woman outfit are the main reason some men turn out to be beast. You failed to realize your wayward acts and how you hoes have nailed lots of men out there just because they care much about you. You now have the audacity to define what/who a fuckboy is. Hopefully you forgot to define what harlot is too, I need you to be blunt with your fellow cunts and tell them the level of damage you caused to men you have wrecked in the disguise of love. You are even using the medium to direct folks to your silly articles.

(1) (Reply)

YAHOO Boyz:magers Contacts / How Important Is Sex In A Relationship / Beware Of Fraudsters On Fb & Other Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.