Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here (63245 Views)

Strictly For Elect/elect Aspirants, Students, Engineers And Professionals. / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Safecozzy: 1:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Doneppes17:
Let's open a whatsapp group, send your no to Rccypher19@gmail.com

i am thinking of opening an online site for all acca members in Nigeria
i thank God i just finished my fundamental stage of ACCA, not been easy though
the online stage would comprise of
1. a free online web content for all acca materials
2. What ACCA entails and my mistakes and potential mistakes student make during ACCA exam
3. Free Online videos of me lecturing
4. A comprehensive Group which we would have our channel on BBM and on Whatsapp
5. A little forum for all to ask questions on relevant questions
6. I will be involving some of my lecturers at my tuition centre for this sake

I am sill thinking if i will execute it but before december i will know if i should go ahead with it tho.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by itzlabode(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Doneppes17:
Let's open a whatsapp group, send your no to Rccypher19@gmail.com
FINALLY!..... someone took the bold step step, sent my number , buh. Try make tins easier by droping ur number here, so ppl can just send u direct whatsapp msgs, and BOOM! U add them to the group #shekena
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by henry99: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2015
pls help nlanders..i hv a degree in mathematics....bt i want to take d ACCA exams..do u tink i can cope?......as sumone dat is new,,where shud i start from??hw much fr d exam?? an where can i find a tutorial centre in lagos??...pls help.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by haibe(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2015
henry99:
pls help nlanders..i hv a degree in mathematics....bt i want to take d ACCA exams..do u tink i can cope?......as sumone dat is new,,where shud i start from??hw much fr d exam?? an where can i find a tutorial centre in lagos??...pls help.
I have a friend that also studied mathematics, she started from FIA and has just 2 papers left to complete in her skill level.. So its very possible to cope, just get the foundation right. We use Ivy league Associates at Sabo, Yaba.. Its a lovely tutorial centre.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
henry99:

Yes you can. Others have done it. For details about the cost of the exam, please click here http://www.accaglobal.com/ca/en/qualifications/accountancy-career/fees/fees-charges-nigeria.html?countrycode=Nigeria

Synergy is a good tuition house. They are in Surulere
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by henry99: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
tnkz bro...i appreciate alot.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by gbentoast: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: ICAN November 2015 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by gbentoast: 6:53am On Nov 08 Adeniyi Oluwagbenga with registration number 201951 was presented a merit award on Wednesday by mr Sunday Bammeke FCA as the overall best winner of the institute foundation exam held in may Ds year at ICAN centre, Amuwo Odofin,Lagos Ds Wednesday(November 4,2015) having successfully passed all the five papers in the stage at once. He also won prize award as the most outstanding student in Quantitative Techniques having scored 83 in the course. If u r foundation or ATS student and u need assistance contact Gbenga via whatsapp@08028122394
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by calmesamy: 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
I want to start my ACCA studies next year.I don't hold a decree or diploma just my waecssce.what stage will I start from at FIA?thanks for your much anticipated reply
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Dereformer(m): 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Do you stay around Nnewi and environs, are you desirous of being an ICAN certified accountant, then take advantage of the opportunity PATRAC CONSULTING presents.

At PATRAC, we have well groomed, intelligent and gifted Ican tutors. Our past students who did exceedingly well in ICAN exams are part of our Teaching squad.

Our selection process ensures that we engage first class brains.

In our center, we allow our students to evaluate us within the first one month and thereafter, make payment if satisfied with our method, or leave without paying a dime if not satisfied. Our experience has always been that no one ever left.

May 2016 diet lectures commences in earnest from January 9, 2016.

For inquiries call 08176412800.

PATRAC.... we make a living by grooming people to become chartered accountants.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by estwhile: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hi all,
I'm a graduate of accounting and I aspire taking the acca exam. What level do I start from and how much would it cost me.

Thanks
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by calmesamy: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Are you in need of bbp or Kaplan ACCA materials? well,you can now get the PDF of these books. contact:08050442631,08182804058
email:calmesamy@gmail.com
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by haibe(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
estwhile:
Hi all,
I'm a graduate of accounting and I aspire taking the acca exam. What level do I start from and how much would it cost me.

Thanks
the skill level.
Current costs is on their website www.accaglobal.com
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by drseunzy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Please, I'm studying Economics, I knw little about Accounting even in Secondary school but I want to take ACCA. Where do I start from?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
we print and deliver study pack / past paper @ your door step. PAY ON DELIVERY

ACCA
ICAN
CFA
NOUN
etc

we have all past questions and study pack/ past paper in store. we do the printing and deliver to you either within lagos or outside lagos. PAY ON DELIVERY

contact us: printing.dnet@yahoo.com, printing.dnet@gmail.com, 08175704955
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by tosluv1: 4:20am On Jan 22, 2016
drseunzy:
Please, I'm studying Economics, I knw little about Accounting even in Secondary school but I want to take ACCA. Where do I start from?
you gonna start from F2. it means you ve to write 13 papers
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by tosluv1: 4:25am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Ok
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Abbey247: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
tosluv1:
Do you need a private tutor for your ACCA/ICAN and study materials for all papers call 08021158858. You will be glad you did.
for b.sc accounting holder who wishes to opt for ACCA..
.which stage will he/she start from.?.what stage/courses are to be exempted?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by haibe(m): 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Abbey247:
for b.sc accounting holder who wishes to opt for ACCA..
.which stage will he/she start from.?.what stage/courses are to be exempted?

Exemptions from f1-f4
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by tosluv1: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
@ abbey F1- F4
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Abbey247: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=tosluv1 post=42251138]@ abbey F1- F4[/quote which means i will start from F5...maximum of hw many papers can one write in a diet?...minimum too?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Abbey247: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
tosluv1:
@ abbey F1- F4
which means I will start from F5(performance mgt)...maximum of how many papers can one write in a diet?....minimum too?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by haibe(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
Abbey247:
which means I will start from F5(performance mgt)...maximum of how many papers can one write in a diet?....minimum too?

4 maximum.. 1 minimum
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by haykay2005: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Kk
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by tosluv1: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2016
with 4 diet in a year u can't write more than 2 in a diet. So maximum is 8 papers in a year.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Abbey247: 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
tosluv1:
with 4 diet in a year u can't write more than 2 in a diet. So maximum is 8 papers in a year.
but we only have 2 diets in a year...June diet and December diet...so am to write maximum of 4 in each diet...making 8 papers in total...I think am correct with my own analysis
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by phredbongg(m): 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
Abbey247:
but we only have 2 diets in a year...June diet and December diet...so am to write maximum of 4 in each diet...making 8 papers in total...I think am correct with my own analysis

We now have four diets in a year; March, June September and December. The maximum you can write in any year is eight papers. I think it's a good way to spread your papers so that you can give more time to them rather than rush the papers because you want to get chartered quickly. ACCA papers are not papers you can just rush easily. IMO, just plan around these four diets and do it with a relaxed mind.

1 Like

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by tosluv1: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
phredbongg:

We now have four diets in a year; March, June September and December. The maximum you can write in any year is eight papers. I think it's a good way to spread your papers so that you can give more time to them rather than rush the papers because you want to get chartered quickly. ACCA papers are not papers you can just rush easily. IMO, just plan around these four diets and do it with a relaxed mind.
thumb's up

1 Like

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Abbey247: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=phredbongg post=42280065]

We now have four diets in a year; March, June September and December. The maximum you can write in any year is eight papers. I think it's a good way to spread your papers so that you can give more time to them rather than rush the papers because you want to get chartered quickly. ACCA papers are not papers you can just rush easily. IMO, just plan around these four diets and do it with a relaxed mind.[/quonice to know this for d first tyme....honestly I like this new development(4 diets in a year)....if I register for d exams and pay for d exemptions in February..can I still write June diet?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Abbey247: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
phredbongg:

if I register for d exams and pay for d registration/exemptions in February.... can I still write June diet 2016?...4 diets in a year...it is nice knowing dis
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by zezebabyxoxo: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ok
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Abbey247: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
pls house,..I just want to register for Acca..how do I go about it?...what are the steps to take?,d initial registration fee and cost implication for d exemptions from F1-F4 and d necessary documents/certificate needed....ur response would be highly appreciated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes / Pwc Or Deloitte / Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.