Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt (54009 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Thanks grin
AmazingELixir:

Op you try well well for this thread...the thing just dey sweet my belle
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by dukeprince50: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Spiff20:
Neither do the ijaws. Perhaps all the Rumu prefixes that make up 90% of Port Harcourt are Ijaws.
ph belongs to everyone and we co-exist very well.
It pains me that some set of people wants to claim it belongs to them, a full born Rivers pikin no go gree any body take am.
Ibos should give up. This is not the way of a typical Rivers man.
Look at any Rivers man that is genuine and ask him which tribe owns PH, he will be confused, the same cannot be said about Anambra, Kano or Lagos.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Kinematics: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

I doubt you're from Rivers State! Your hatred and bile towards Igbos is off the charts and is similar to that shown by the Fulani or some Yoruba!

Beacuse they are just nuisance in the state. The other day they tried to tarnish PH with pictures of waterside and slum areas of the city whereas ph is 100% better than anything in the SE.

I don't hate them as humans, rather I detest their character.

As for your doubt I leave it to you, whether you consider me a Rivers man or not it wont chnage what and who i am.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Spiff20(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:

Nkwerre people in Imo coming from Bini? This one finally off me grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
see this

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by TheMohican(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Spiff20:
This history is quite sketchy. That a minority tribe share close proximity with a major trbe and was heavily influenced by it's cultural landmarks doesn't mean it originated from it although that's a possibility we can't rule out. For the fact that the ikwerres have disputing thier Igbo roots means something is wrong somewhere and that history is faulty. It's not peculiar to Ikwerre and Igbo, there are some hausa speaking tribes who will tell you they're not hausa.

You're showing that you've not travelled outside, I've lived in the North, most of the hausa speaking tribes that claim that they aren't hausa have their own languages and CULTURES that are very distinct from hausa language and culture, the ikwerre culture and language have no distinction with igbo language and culture, from naming to burial rights to wedding and marriage to property ownership, no difference, so comparing the ikwerre to kanuri or kadara or ham is a senseless misfire and comparism

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Spiff20(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2020
dukeprince50:
ph belongs to everyone and we co-exist very well.
It pains me that some set of people wants to claim it belongs to them, a full born Rivers pikin no go gree any body take am.
Ibos should give up. This is not the way of a typical Rivers man.
Look at any Rivers man that is genuine and ask him which tribe owns PH, he will be confused, the same cannot be said about Anambra, Kano or Lagos.
True bro. That's the Port Harcourt spirit. Evey Rivers man is proud of the city and sees it as his own. These days every Rivers man na Port Harcourt boy.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Spiff20(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2020
TheMohican:

You're showing that you've not travelled outside, I've lived in the North, most of the hausa speaking tribes that claim that they aren't hausa have their own languages and CULTURES that are very distinct from hausa language and culture, the ikwerre culture and language have no distinction with igbo language and culture, from naming to burial rights to wedding and marriage to property ownership, no difference, so comparing the ikwerre to kanuri or kadara or ham is a senseless misfire and comparism
I'm currently in Kano State. My point is: the issue of ancestry conflicts is not peculiar to Ikwerre and Igbo all over the country there are cases like this.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by XANDERBOY85: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Area4Area:
We really do not understand how else to tell you attaché by force to Ikwerre to leave them alone, na by force? Their prominent leaders had said it several times but you still insist.

The US, Australia, Canada etc had so much influence from the UK but along the way they've all carved out their identity, why are the Brits not trying to claim them to be British?

Always blaming others for the predicaments of the Igbos today but would never want to talk or admit the mistakes the Igbos made as well.

You guys would continue to cry till thy kingdom come

At bolded: could have something to do with them now being seperate countries! Let Nigeria disintegrate first and see if Ndigbo will have as much influence or interest as they have now in other cities of Nigeria...esp' if said cities don't leave with them to form a new country!

What form of 'attachee by force' can be stronger or worse than the one you pathetic 'one Nigerianists' are visiting on Ndigbo! We just need to mention IPOB, Mazi Kanu or secession, and you go ape.....yelling your head off as you shout for python dnace! shocked

Shameless lot!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Jack500: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Biafrarep:

[s][/s]You can check the other thread where IPOB members were sharing relief materials to Filipinos. They have already sent to almost all the SE and SS states too yet all that is happening in the waste side now is mass robbery called one million and awara nonsense boys heartlessly robbing people who are managing to survive. Such rubbish can't happen here in the East.[s][/s]

Thrash and balderdash, save it for ur fellow retards

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Parisian:
Well that's your personal problem. If you don't recognize aba road, agip road, rainbow town, golf estate, spar area ,mile 1 flyover etc then you're not a bonafide PH resident.

All those pictures are 100% port Harcourt.
Thanks @OP, such a beautiful sight to behold, from what we used to know under Amaechi.
Wike has really done well, I cannot wait to come back and INVEST.

By the way, how is the security situation now like? And what stage is Julius Berger now, on those 3-Flyover projects? Glad if you could share pictures for Riverians in the diaspora.

Thanks a lot

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Africonji: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2020
Urchman200:
are u he is from the eastern region?

I know Chinonso very well. He is a well known agboro tout. He used to be a conductor at Upper Iweka Road until fortune smiled on him through one of Wike's associates who gave him a contract. The little money he has made in his life was made in Rivers state, yet that Omambala e-goat still runs down the state. He is a very useless animal. I have sent him some money to feed his family earlier so maybe he will keep quiet and stop disgracing himself all over this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by TheMohican(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Spiff20:
I'm currently in Kano State. My point is: the issue of ancestry conflicts is not peculiar to Ikwerre and Igbo all over the country there are cases like this.

Ok, look at this, the narrative is that ikwerre came from bini, but there isn't a single trace of bini culture in ikwerre, whereas onistsha that claims to have bini influence and is hundreds of years older than ikwerre settlements still has visible bini influence such as the monarchy, it's not historically possible that ikwerre is from bini because ikwerre when compared to Central Igbo culture is more igboic in culture than Onitsha. So when ever an Igbo person that knows Igbo culture well sees people saying that ikwerre came from bini, it just doesn't make sense, the narrative just looks like a big lie, and yoruba guys keep pushing it for reasons known to them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Urchman200: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2020
Africonji:

I know Chinonso very well. He is a well known agboro tout. He used to be a conductor at Upper Iweka Road until fortune smiled on him through one of Wike's associates who gave him a contract. The little money he has made in his life was made in Rivers state, yet that Omambala e-goat still runs down the state. He is a very useless animal. I have sent him some money to feed his family earlier so maybe he will keep quiet and stop disgracing himself all over this forum.
he says all manner of rubbish against imo, abia and u said such person is from eastern region? Is really surprising.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by InternalAuditor: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
Africonji:

know Chinonso very well. He is a well known agboro tout. He used to be a conductor at Upper Iweka Road until fortune smiled on him through one of Wike's associates who gave him a contract. The little money he has made in his life was made in Rivers state, yet that Omambala e-goat still runs down the state. He is a very useless animal. I have sent him some money to feed his family earlier so maybe he will keep quiet and stop disgracing himself all over this forum.
[/s]

Hahahaha

Why are you embarrassing Abia people here. So all the monies sent to you by chino is not enough but you are here talking rubbish.

Was it not at the dirty Aba that Chino picked you up and started feeding you?

Even this morning chino sent some money to your poor useless parents that live in a gutter in Aba.

Useless Aba miscreant
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2020
We need an iconic picture that will represent Port Harcourt globally.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Mayorleo(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2020
Deepfeel:
People from Ibadan after seen this

Damn❗ seen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by lawrenzofrings: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Is not about taking pictures with drones come down nd see dirty.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Kinematics: 11:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Africonji:

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by mechanics(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2020
lolz.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by InternalAuditor: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2020
Kinematics, why are you unsettled at even anyone that quotes me? Hahahaha

I am your nightmare
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Abaman001(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2020
ChinoElects:

Are you the only one from the shithole PH? You see why are always hurt when the real PH is posted cheesy

One of ur yahoo yahoo Onicha brother, done dey beg me since to sell half plot of land in P.H 14.5M but I still dey insist on 18M last price, yet him still dey send different agent to dey beg me. If ur Onisha is that conducive enough why still bend to buy this half plot of land when he can easily go to his state and develop it rather than insisting to buy this half plot for his residential home.....brother forget sentiment PH is fine...I remain Aba man without state or tribal sentiment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by emezuo17: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Parisian:
You can remove the colors if you don't like it.
. Lol, no mind that bad Belle person.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ChinoElects: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
Abaman001:

One of ur yahoo yahoo Onicha brother, done dey beg me since to sell half plot of land in P.H 14.5M but I still dey insist on 18M last price, yet him still dey send different agent to dey beg me. If ur Onisha is that conducive enough why still bend to buy this half plot of land when he can easily go to his state and develop it rather than insisting to buy this half plot for his residential home.....brother forget sentiment PH is fine...I remain Aba man without state or tribal sentiment
[/s]

Just look at this shithole man from Abia state. Aba man has a land in PORT HARCOURT, while not sell it and use the proceeds to clear the refuse dumps in Aba. That's a fair deal
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by chudez0147(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Africonji:

Everybody on Nairaland knows you are mentally sick. First you started your madness with Abia State, then Imo state, now you are attacking port Harcourt. Chino, my curse is already working on you because you have become naked in the marketplace. My curse will be on your head until you repent Chino, Mark my words.
Oga close your big mouth .... why you no curse corona.
Ode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by TemmyT002(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Of course, no reasonable person would think PH doesn't have beautiful places.
Every city has its own slums.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by gibzzhd: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
These are actually pics from PH but trust me e no fine like that for real life Oooooo.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Guliver:
Hmm d pH am staying is dirty
My friend u are aren't anywhere near portharcourt... prove me wrong and tell me ur location let me come visiting.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by clmbs: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:
This is a counter thread to the one a girl made a few days ago, I guess.

These are only Ariel views you're posting. We need close shots of the roads and streets of pH city before we can actually believe its a beautiful city through and through..

When you say we, what actually do u mean?
You and who?
Meanwhile, which state are you from?
Most of u here can't boasts of cities in ur state.
Get sense for once all these lady youths.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Abagworo(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Africonji:

He even got married after Wike paid him for 2015 campaign. He is trying to bite the finger that fed him

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ChinoElects: 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
Abagworo:

He even got married after Wike paid him fir 2015 campaign. He is trying to bite the finger that fed him
[/s]

Just look at this useless old man. Even at 50 you yet to get married. Bag of gworo who cursed you with useless reasoning? I spit on you.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by clmbs: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
It's very very rare to find people reasonable here on Nairaland.
I wonder how hopeless and lazy Nigerian youths are and for the administrators of this Nairaland, you people should up your game and positively impact on these lazy youths lives by promoting educating post.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by chewwie(m): 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
wizzyrich:
That's cus port Harcourt is a beautiful city. Those photos are just a tip of the iceberg.
Too expensive to live in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving / UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria / 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.