Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt (54360 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Post Edo pictures let's see
Go back to school
Half education is dangerous
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Post Edo pictures let's see
Go back to school
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:

Which native language is spoken in PH?

Kalabari, Ikwerre, etc not Igbo some words in one language out of Rivers states 23 or more languages has some mutually intelligible with Igbo does not make the entire Rivers state or Port Harcourt an Igbo state remember even Ikwerre is just one ethnic group out of the 20 or so ethnic groups that make up Rivers state, Port Harcourt is the capital of Rivers and does not belong to the ikwerres intact Okrika people have an even greater claim to Port Harcourt than even the ikwerres but as things are now pH belongs to every Rivers man and Woman not ikwerres which Igbos want to use as link to claim the entire Port Harcourt or Rivers state as a Whole

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by antonioculprito(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2020
Dirty rotten smelling port Harcourt
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by edon21: 8:33am On Apr 16, 2020
Parisian:
In this thread I'll be posting some pictures of PH which are in contrast with what we've been seeing here. In the past few days, we've been inundated with "gory" images of ph here on this forum with some people thinking those pictures represent the entirety of the city.

So, in this thread, you'll be seeing the other side of the city.

One problem I have with Nigerian cities s open gutters
Also the red mud or sand they leave bare by the roadside after construction
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ThatFairGuy: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Nonsensical. Where did you put pre-colonial development of lagost State?
[s]
Greatview:

Lagos wass mainly developed by the FG because it was once the capital of Nigeria and of course with oil resources from the Niger Delta so don't go there. P.H even with the corrupt leaders is 3rd in command after Lagos and Abuja both in beauty and opportunities. No sentiments but facts.
[/s]
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Oyindidi(f): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2020
robosky02:

You know how to reach me
I lost it all but since you decided to maintain your lane, no need asking earlier
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ThatFairGuy: 8:35am On Apr 16, 2020
Hang yourself niggarrr.
Besides, hope you finished secondary School cheesy
Osagyefo98:

Go back to school

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Biafrarep(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2020
Jack500:

[s]
Lolz. because the dirt from Abia has contaminated your brain. Ur father at the bolded [/s]

Bingo, I'm not responsible for your ignorance. I am not from Abia and neither am I living in Aba, now get that into your thick ewedu filled skull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by SLAP44: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Kalabari, Ikwerre, etc not Igbo some words in one language out of Rivers states 23 or more languages has some mutually intelligible with Igbo does not make the entire Rivers state or Port Harcourt an Igbo state remember even Ikwerre is just one ethnic group out of the 20 or so ethnic groups that make up Rivers state, Port Harcourt is the capital of Rivers and does not belong to the ikwerres intact Okrika people have an even greater claim to Port Harcourt than even the ikwerres but as things are now pH belongs to every Rivers man and Woman not ikwerres which Igbos want to use as link to claim the entire Port Harcourt or Rivers state as a Whole

I know your mischievous mind is trying to exclude Igbo Etche local government and you may not know that Ikwere is just another name of another Igbo dialect like Nsuka ppl.

Keep deceiving yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Zenithpeak(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Damage control....

Nice one
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by SLAP44: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2020
antonioculprito:
Dirty rotten smelling port Harcourt

That's what every yoruba person will want to believe. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Crixxx: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Biafrarep:

Ezi ohia!
Yes, P.H is part of greater Igboland, including Asaba. Now, go and hang yourself!

Imagine folks that cook soup with toilet broom, and also derive joy in eating algae as soup, tueh!

Your massive village called ibadam is a ghetto filled with poverty stricken people and it can't be compared with P.H, so deal with it!

This one off me....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Hang yourself niggarrr. Besides, hope you finished secondary School cheesy
Otondo Been half educated is vanity.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by BadBradley: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Just look at this frustrated Aba miscreant that his Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria.

You don't even have a state because Abia your state is dead.

Every other state could talk but that a cursed fellow from the cursed miserable Abia state shouldn't be talking.

You and your entire family and everyone from the cursed Abia state will not make heaven until you cursed people denounce the cursed shithole called Abia state.
you sound more frustrated than the dude you quoted? What's the matter?

Teenage angst?
Broken home?
Low self-esteem?
Or just plain self-loathing

You need to learn to love yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Biafrarep(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s]Nonsensical. Where did you put pre-colonial development of lagost State?[/s]
[s][/s]

If Lagos was left to you guys, it would have been as rotten as ibadam, oshobo, ogbomosho and all the slums you call cities in the waste side.

You guys have proven incapable of creating decent settlements. Even poverty stricken north live in better houses than you guys and if you are in doubt compare Kano with ibadam, ogbomosho with Zaria etc and you will get a picture of what I'm saying.

SHAME!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Go inside the town snap for us nau, which one be this far away pictures wey u dey give us, no location nothing nothing, how we won take no say na pH. Go inside the town show us the effective of the lockdown. Abi you dey try to hide something nae??

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:

Igwe Ocha (white sky) was the name of PH before the whites came here

By who? Who named PH igwe Ochs??

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Eketepisia: 8:43am On Apr 16, 2020
cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by leicestercamper: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
BadBradley:
you sound more frustrated than the dude you quoted? What's the matter?
Teenage angst?
Broken home?
Low self-esteem?
Or just plain self-loathing
You need to learn to love yourself.
[/s]

But in all honesty you sound more pained, hopeless, depressed, frustrated, etc

You need to fix yourself

You need psychiatric help?

You need mental balance?

Broken heart?

Broken finances?

Broken home?

You really need help more than the guy you quoted. Thank me later

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ThatFairGuy: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Omo eranko yaayo. They keep refusing your forceful marriage with them but you're too shameless to accept cheesy
You eat raw cassava, steam cassava, jollof, cassava, Apu and you're here insulting our nitrous meal, that's SENSELESSNESS.
Moreso, here's the link to Ibadan views on NL.
https://www.nairaland.com/4116083/beautiful-pictures-ibadan-city

You too give me Link to any of your potopoto republic if they're worth being on NL. Useless COWARDS grin grin
Biafrarep:

Ezi ohia!
Yes, P.H is part of greater Igboland, including Asaba. Now, go and hang yourself!

Imagine folks that cook soup with toilet broom, and also derive joy in eating algae as soup, tueh!

Your massive village called ibadam is a ghetto filled with poverty stricken people and it can't be compared with P.H, so deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by 8stargeneral: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=mcmbonu post=88480952]Too much Coloring [/quote That's garden city... d color is real.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Princedapace(m): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2020
dukeprince50:
Akwa Ibom and Abuja is the only city we have, few part of Lagos is fine, few part of Ph is also fine then Kano, the rest are villages called city

Non of those places u called should be called a city, pls. Over 80% of these places are rubbish. It would av made more sense if over 80% of the above mentioned states are okay.

Like i keep telling everyone, it is becus Nigerian states have failed that is why many see lagos as haven.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Jack500: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Biafrarep:

Bingo, I'm not responsible for your ignorance. I am not from Abia and neither am I living in Aba, now get that into your thick ewedu filled skull.

It pain am. grin grin ipob monkey!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ThatFairGuy: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Having a leaf is better than none. You don't even have any. Mugu cheesy
Osagyefo98:

Otondo Been half educated is vanity.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Just look at this frustrated Aba miscreant that his Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria.

You don't even have a state because Abia your state is dead.

Every other state could talk but that a cursed fellow from the cursed miserable Abia state shouldn't be talking.

You and your entire family and everyone from the cursed Abia state will not make heaven until you cursed people denounce the cursed shithole called Abia state.
Wetin be ur own problem, forget all this level nau, na come from d same region una de do una sef like this

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Parisian:
In this thread I'll be posting some pictures of PH which are in contrast with what we've been seeing here. In the past few days, we've been inundated with "gory" images of ph here on this forum with some people thinking those pictures represent the entirety of the city.

So, in this thread, you'll be seeing the other side of the city.

Don't mind those boys.

Me that have been to PH more than 50 times have never seen those horrid pictures they were posting of water front shanties.
80% of Portharcort is clean and beautiful.

1 Like

Guliver:
Hmm d pH am staying is dirty

Pray to pack out of slum. Poverty is not your portion.

1 Like

ThatFairGuy:
Having a leaf is better than none. You don't even have any. Mugu cheesy

Anu.... That's a dangerous leaf because if you are fully sound in learning...You won't be behaving like this..

Half education is dangerous especially if obtained in a rural school

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by 8stargeneral: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Deepfeel:
People from Ibadan after seen this
But ogun and osun State

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by boyjo: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2020
@Parisian

Blessed be the God of Heaven and Earth!

This is the Port Harcourt I know o, not that slum and dustbin Ishi.love was posting the other day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot / Female Unilag Student & 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Returning From Nightclub / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.