Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt (54362 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Greatfullheart: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Thumbs up to nysom wike. Hey PORT HARCOURT we living the life oh.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by chariisGRACE(m): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2020
OP lemme help with the ones I have
#NaWeCity

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by dukeprince50: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Princedapace:

Non of those places u called should be called a city, pls. Over 80% of these places are rubbish. It would av made more sense if over 80% of the above mentioned states are okay.

Like i keep telling everyone, it is becus Nigerian states have failed that is why many see lagos as haven.
80% of Abuja is fine, 85% of Uyo is fine, 70% of ph is fine too.
There are villages in Rivers state but Ph is beautiful o.
Even Dubai has 20% that is worse than a village outside city centre, the difference is that the media hides it

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Spiff20(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2020
Port Harcourt

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by deavicky(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2020
Oboy u sabi snap picture even that uncompleted building at trans amadi "Rainbow" see how u make am fine.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by mclechelle: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2020
Don't come and kill yourself in PH, it doesn't look anything close to what you're seeing. Those pictures are taken from some parts. The main PH is very dirty.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by dukeprince50: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2020
Greatfullheart:
Thumbs up to nysom wike. Hey PORT HARCOURT we living the life oh.
u are not from Ph if u didn't mention Wike and Amaechi, Amaechi build the foundation, Wike continued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by dukeprince50: 8:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Spiff20:
Port Harcourt
where is this in Ph? I mean the first and second pic
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ThatFairGuy: 8:53am On Apr 16, 2020
It's of expectation, you're all what you are not on internet. Shameless chestbeaters. This same slum is where your poverty ravaged people come to make money and refused to go back to their dump sites.
Why are you always scared of going back to your dump sites cos the last time FASHOLA dumped some of you at your poverty ravaged republic, funny enough, they joined cow truck to come back to Lagos. Shameless Terrorists cheesy
This is link to Ibadan https://www.nairaland.com/4116083/beautiful-pictures-ibadan-city
Also give me link to any of your poverty ravaged muddy dump sites here on NL. Ozuor wink
That's Ibadan pic

[quoteauthor=Biafrarep post=88496793]
If Lagos was left to you guys, it would have been as rotten as ibadam, oshobo, ogbomosho and all the slums you call cities in the waste side.

You guys have proven incapable of creating decent settlements. Even poverty stricken north live in better houses than you guys and if you are in doubt compare Kano with ibadam, ogbomosho with Zaria etc and you will get a picture of what I'm saying.

SHAME!![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by mclechelle: 8:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Learn how to make cool cash from MTN during this Covid-19 pandemic right from your bedroom.

Read here https://www.naijatc.com/t18321-how-to-make-money-through-buying-and-selling-of-mtn-data#541450
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by BadBradley: 8:54am On Apr 16, 2020
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

But in all honesty you sound more pained, hopeless, depressed, frustrated, etc

You need to fix yourself

You need psychiatric help?

You need mental balance?

Broken heart?

Broken finances?

Broken home?

You really need help more than the guy you quoted. Thank me later
I aksed you a question, I didn't need your cheap imitation of my lexicon used back against me.

This one is completely lost to shame and dignity grin

I see over 60% of your post is spent bashing other Eastern states while you claim to be from Anambra

You need to sit down and take an inventory of your unproductive life if you have this much free time on your hands.

I know you're way past 20 but your parents should still consider late term abortion to heal all of Eastern Nigeria of the disease of your acidic existence.

Digital vagabond! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by boyjo: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2020
Covidodo
@your meme; una don wear this boy knicker grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2020
Deepfeel:
People from Ibadan after seen this

Strangely, Ibadan is mostly a beautiful city. I have lived there. Remember, it hosts a premier university and a genuinely industrial environment. Everything you think of can be made or is being made in Ibadan. The economy of Oyo state is multifaceted: mining, hospitality, agro allied, human capital- driven, entrepreneurial pioneers, vibrant socio cultural diversity, real estate, commerce (their markets are legendary). It's easy to live there. No matter what you like (good or naughty), e dey.

I am not an indigene.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by dukeprince50: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:

I know your mischievous mind is trying to exclude Igbo Etche local government and you may not know that Ikwere is just another name of another Igbo dialect like Nsuka ppl.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Rivers/ph is multi-ethnic, no one own ph, he is right. But why are Nigerians always arguing on this sef, we are just Nigeria, it's in the constitution that anyone is free to live anywhere. We should stop all these we own this, we on that.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ThatFairGuy: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2020
Eran. There is different between being educated and being literate. Fortunately, you don't possess the two. I feel your pain grin
Osagyefo98:

Anu.... That's a dangerous leaf because if you are fully sound in learning...You won't be behaving like this..

Half education is dangerous especially if obtained in a rural school

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Princedapace(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2020
dukeprince50:
80% of Abuja is fine, 85% of Uyo is fine, 70% of ph is fine too.
There are villages in Rivers state but Ph is beautiful o.
Even Dubai has 20% that is worse than a village outside city centre, the difference is that the media hides it

80% of which Uyo is fine?

70% of which PH is fine?

Duabi has few areas that are not okay, it is normal all over the world. But telling me that 85% of Abuja, lagos and Uyo are fine is laughable. Pls, im not cut in with this argument. Maybe ur definition of fine is different from mine.

Thanks, let leave it like that.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by leicestercamper: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
BadBradley:
I aksed you a question, I didn't need your cheap imitation of my lexicon used back against me.
This one is completely lost to shame and dignity I see over 60% of your post is spent bashing other Eastern states while you claim to be from AnambraYou need to sit down and take an inventory of your unproductive life if you have this much free time on your hands.I know you're way past 20 but your parents should still consider late term abortion to heal all of Eastern Nigeria of the disease of your acidic existence.Digital vagabond! ;
[/s]

Why are you crying all over the place? You quoted someone that is minding his business out of your frustration, hopelessness, uselessness, worthlessness etc. By the way are you from the cursed Abia state? Because you took is very personal in anger. cheesy

What type help do you need to fix your miserable life? Your parents committed abormination when they decided to born you. Just one condom could have saved the world the curse you brought with you. I spit on you, i spit on your useless parents
. cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by dukeprince50: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
It's of expectation, you're all what you are not on internet. Shameless chestbeaters. This same slum is where your poverty ravaged people come to make money and refused to go back to their dump sites.
Why are you always scared of going back to your dump sites cos the last time FASHOLA dumped some of you at your poverty ravaged republic, funny enough, they joined cow truck to come back to Lagos. Shameless Terrorists cheesy
This is link to Ibadan https://www.nairaland.com/4116083/beautiful-pictures-ibadan-city
thats a 3d picture na

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Eran. There is different between being educated and being literate. Fortunately, you don't possess the two. I feel your pain grin

If you are truly sound, you won't be mimicking by style of writing and following me up and down here.

Quote me again if you have no self esteem.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ThatFairGuy: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2020
Check the links, there many pictures there
dukeprince50:
thats a 3d picture na
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by dontalklife: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2020
You are a big fool. Who are you to open your dirty mouth and start cursing an entire state. You are mad
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha..you no say na me fit all of una.

Lemme tell you, the curse on every one of you from Abia is manifesting all over your cursed Abia state.

Everyone of you from Abia state is cursed, no wonder all of you are mad and living mad people in a worst environment and dilapidated roads ever seen in the whole world.

Now tell me what could be worse than the curse and madness you lots show all over Abia. Your former governor is in prison because of the curse.

See where all of you from Abia state were cursed with madness and hopeless and worthlessness. See your governor he is already naked, and so is you. I hereby place more curse on you and everyone from Abia state, walk around naked and die in madness. So shall it be.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ChilamNk(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2020
Beautiful city
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You, how have you improved your environment? It's all well and good to spout your hot air, but Oyedepo and Adeboye, for instance, have built cities. Every beautiful city has a builder.

Build something. If you can't, beautify something.
I feel for you, because, judging by your words, your thoughts are ugly.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by dukeprince50: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2020
Naughtysite:

Don't mind those boys.

Me that have been to PH more than 50 times have never seen those horrid pictures they were posting of water front shanties.
80% of Portharcort is clean and beautiful.
U Av not travelled to ph more than 50times, that place is diobu.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ThatFairGuy: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2020
You won't decide what and how to do for me. Quoting you also isn't a yardstick for self esteem, hence Quoting you.
Meanwhile, go and grab life niggarrr
Osagyefo98:

If you are truly sound, you won't be mimicking by style of writing and following me up and down here.

Quote me again if you have no self esteem.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Abia1stboy: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2020
dontalklife:
You are a big fool. Who are you to open your dirty mouth and start cursing an entire state. You are mad

But he didn't lie. Abia state is cursed and it is my home state
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by BadBradley: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2020
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Why are you crying all over the place? You quoted someone that is minding his business out of your frustration, hopelessness, uselessness, worthlessness etc. By the way are you from the cursed Abia state? Because you took is very personal in anger. cheesy

What type help do you need to fix your miserable life? Your parents committed abormination when they decided to born you. Just one condom could have saved the world the curse you brought with you. I spit on you, i spit on your useless parents[/b].
grin grin grin

See how dry , empty and completely bland your comeback is when you don't have to copy me? Scatterbrained dopey grin

I'm genuinely concerned about your personal hygiene and mental health given the sheer amount of time you invest here in painting other states black

At 30 years the highpoints of your life is still hustling to be nairaland's most notorious state troll?
This is the kind of stupidly that keeps slowing down the uplink of Nairaland servers!

I don't blame you at all, I blame your mother's horrible marital choices! grin

Idle idiot!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Urchman200: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2020
Africonji:

Everybody on Nairaland knows you are mentally sick. First you started your madness with Abia State, then Imo state, now you are attacking port Harcourt. Chino, my curse is already working on you because you have become naked in the marketplace. My curse will be on your head until you repent Chino, Mark my words.
are u he is from the eastern region?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by leicestercamper: 9:09am On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
BadBradley:

See how dry , empty and completely bland your comeback is when you don't have to copy me? Scatterbrained dopeym genuinely concerned about your personal hygiene and mental health given the sheer amount of time you invest here in painting other states black At 30 years the highpoints of your life is still hustling to be nairaland's most notorious state troll?
This is the kind of stupidly that keeps slowing down the uplink of Nairaland servers! I don't blame you at all, I blame your mother's horrible marital choices
[/s]

Just look at what this Aba illiterate posted. Have you seen why you all cursed in Abia state. Yiu have a cursed state, you have a cursed governor, you have a cursed land, you have a cursed people.

Now the curse has affected you because you are a cursed fellow from Abia state. I spit on you, I spit on your Abia state. Bunch of dirty useless people. Your urgent response is needed
. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ThatFairGuy: 9:09am On Apr 16, 2020
I'm also directing those questions to you.
At bolded, so you've seen my heart? You've been following our posts from inception? So you expect me not to talk while they castigates my tribe?
Unapologetically, you're very stupid for that utterances
destinie2019:

You, how have you improved your environment? It's all well and good to spout your hot air, but Oyedepo and Adeboye, for instance, have built cities. Every beautiful city has a builder.

Build something. If you can't, beautify something.
I feel for you, because, judging by your words, your thoughts are ugly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot / Female Unilag Student & 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Returning From Nightclub / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.