Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt (54361 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
You won't decide what and how to do for me. Quoting you also isn't a yardstick for self esteem, hence Quoting you.
Meanwhile, go and grab life niggarrr

You really need sound tutoring and mental education because your street attitude is nauseating. Is that how you were raised?

Anyway Quote me again if you suffering from Inferiority complex.

Quote me again is you are a product of half education...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by joshuanwankwo(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Just look at this frustrated Aba miscreant that his Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria.

You don't even have a state because Abia your state is dead.

Every other state could talk but that a cursed fellow from the cursed miserable Abia state shouldn't be talking.

You and your entire family and everyone from the cursed Abia state will not make heaven until you cursed people denounce the cursed shithole called Abia state.

its you and your family that would not make heaven, why abia ??
is it because we dont talk much thats y u feel u can insult Gods own state.
dont ever try that again, cause your whole generation life can not compare to the paradise called abia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Biafrarep(m): 9:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Everyone can now see how diabolical these guys can be. One of them went and snapped pictures of a ghetto and called it P.H only for all of them to gather and be making mockery of P.H but now that the real picture of P.H is shown to them, you see them becoming angry and frustrated.

Why are these guys like this? Thank God Igbos and Northerners have realized the kind of people you are. Sanusi have come out openly to say it, same as IBB and many others from the North who have all said that the problem of Nigeria comes from the waste.

Now, you are showing your true colours to the Niger Delta too. What a tribe!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Abia1stboy: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2020
joshuanwankwo:

its you and your family that would not make heaven, why abia ??
is it because we dont talk much thats y u feel u can insult Gods own state.
dont ever try that again, cause your whole generation life can not compare to the paradise called abia

Abia state is cursed, that is just the truth
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ThatFairGuy: 9:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Funny enough, you were not even raised cry
You shouldn't be a nuisance for ever, so get life niggarrr.

Osagyefo98:

You really need sound tutoring and mental education because your street attitude is nauseating. Is that how you were raised?

Anyway Quote me again if you suffering from Inferiority complex.

Quote me again is you are a product of half education...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by JimohMomoh: 9:13am On Apr 16, 2020
chariisGRACE:
OP lemme help with the ones I have
#NaWeCity
Nice one, I don't know where that girl call Berem brought those dirty pictures from.
Any investor that sees Berem pictures will refuse to come to PH.

She doesn't know how to do sights and sound

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Spiff20(m): 9:14am On Apr 16, 2020
dukeprince50:
where is this in Ph? I mean the first and second pic
The overpass before airforce. Pleasure park environs at night.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2020
Rainbow town which has been under construction since Amaehi's tenure has about 13 high rises but is yet to be complete. The corruption in Nigeria is too much otherwise, why would it take the state government over 12 years to build a few high rises?
nijabazaar:
PH should invest in High rises...I mean they have the resources. This is an oil city . We should be looking at avant garde Armani level elegance.

All these low level structures makes it look like third grade Sofia before the USSR disintegration.

That cunt denigrating Abia state should come up with ITS own state thread

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by chuckstene: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2020
I love my State smiley

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Live and let live.
tatatar:
How more beautiful would it have been without Igbos
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Spiff20(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Enugu brethren come and compare

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2020
This is not peculiar to only Nigeria. Professional photographers all over the world do it. That is the essence of photography.
richard870:
Lolzz, thats the 'norm' in Nigeria in order to beautify an a perceived beautiful scenery. I knew before opening the thread that the images would be retouched/filtered
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Spiff20(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2020
The PH I know

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by dukeprince50: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Naughtysite:

I can still enter PH even with the lockdown.

I no care the names of the places though.
if u travel to ph frequently, u should have heard of diobu, go there and see the other side of ptown
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Funny enough, you were not even raised cry
You shouldn't be a nuisance for ever, so get life niggarrr.

Proved

low self esteem and inferiority complex...Lol

Sorry for you.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by BadBradley: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2020
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Just look at what this Aba illiterate posted. Have you seen why you all cursed in Abia state. Yiu have a cursed state, you have a cursed governor, you have a cursed land, you have a cursed people.

Now the curse has affected you because you are a cursed fellow from Abia state. I spit on you, I spit on your Abia state. Bunch of dirty useless people. Your urgent response is needed
. cheesy cheesy

Elementary lines! Your retorts are burdened with desperation. You're a tiro in the art.

Let's begin: I'm not from the South East and don't even reside in the States you mentioned. But one thing is clear; you're not only jobless, you're unemployable.

Your penmanship also mirrors your life; little education, disorganised , limited world outlook and completely lacking in focus.

If your life were a juice, it wouldn't be worth the squeeze!

You're what we call a miserable waste of humanity.

PS...why are you suddenly writing in emboldened fonts? Because I did? Emotional porous cunt is what you are! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Spiff20(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2020
For those of you who only saw one side of the story in the other thread. This is the other side.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ThatFairGuy: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Sorry for your miserable life niggarrr
Osagyefo98:

Proved

low self esteem and inferiority complex...Lol

Sorry for you.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Iko5000: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2020
lol lol lets not decive our selfs Port-Harcourt is no garden city . Lets call a spade a spade .
wizzyrich:
That's cus port Harcourt is a beautiful city. Those photos are just a tip of the iceberg.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2020
You're right. Actually every Nigerian city is mediocre but if you read the statement I wrote before posting the pics, you'd understand the reason for this thread.
Lostz:
I don't know what you guys get from uploading this pictures on nairaland.

the truth is, every where in Nigeria is a slum.

we should not be celebrating mediocrity
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Spiff20(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Plead:
Lol,gra. Aside gra,there’s no other place in ph city that is fine and well planned like this.
I've not seen G.R.A in any of those pictures. So keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Sorry for your miserable life niggarrr
Visit a councillor before you are swallowed. I didn't quote, you are the one quoting me..
Is that how low the complex is...
You need guidance before you lose it.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2020
I didn't even post a single picture of G.R.A.
Plead:
Lol,gra. Aside gra,there’s no other place in ph city that is fine and well planned like this.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Parisian:
You're right. Actually every Nigerian city is mediocre but if you read the statement I wrote before posting the pics, you'd understand the reason for this thread.
better to ignore the idiot and the foolish moderator who pushed it to front page
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Spiff20(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:
This is a counter thread to the one a girl made a few days ago, I guess.

These are only Ariel views you're posting. We need close shots of the roads and streets of pH city before we can actually believe its a beautiful city through and through..
The other thread the op focused on a particular region infact just one neighborhood. This one is covering lots of places. No be door to door evangelism.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Spiff20(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

But there are slums in pH ..

So what's the fuss.
There are slums everywhere even the Almighty New York that's the fuss.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2020
Oga, I have travelled to two countries in two different continents. Yes Nigerian
cities are mediocre but there's nothing
wrong in showing the brighter side of things.

I have been to UAE and there are some parts of it that are very ugly eg some parts of Ajman, Rasa khaimah (not sure of the spelling), and one other emirate like that.

Let me stop here.
Princedapace:

Thank u o. Majority of them who do this have never traveled out of the country. U won't blame them.

Each time I see all these type of pictures, I will just be laughing.

Nigeria has no city. Forget et angry

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Abaman001(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Just look at this frustrated Aba miscreant that his Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria.

You don't even have a state because Abia your state is dead.

Every other state could talk but that a cursed fellow from the cursed miserable Abia state shouldn't be talking.

You and your entire family and everyone from the cursed Abia state will not make heaven until you cursed people denounce the cursed shithole called Abia state.

Am consulting thunder that will destroy you if u continue to embarrass my state abia like that again......meanwhile P.H is the third city u can think or talk of after Abuja and Lagos both in economic viability and beautification of serene environment

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Spiff20(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2020
Olodo24:
That third picture isn't Port Harcourt. If you insist that it is, then name the location so I can go see for myself.

I live in PH
LNG and one other company I can't remember the name.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ThatFairGuy: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2020
You must be sniffing something lately, you didn't quite me but you're tagging me right? My last piece for you, GOAN FVCK YOURSELF NIGGARRR
Osagyefo98:

Visit a councillor before you are swallowed.
I didn't quote, you are the one quoting me..

Is that how low the complex is...

You need guidance before you lose it.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Abia1stboy: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2020
BadBradley:

[b]Elementary lines! Your retorts are burdened with desperation. You're a tiro in the art.

Let's begin: I'm not from the South East and don't even reside in the States you mentioned. But one thing is clear; you're not only jobless, you're unemployable.

Your penmanship also mirrors your life; little education, disorganised , limited world outlook and completely lacking in focus.

If your life where a juice, it wouldn't be worth the squeeze!

You're what we call a miserable waste of humanity.

PS...why are you suddenly writing in emboldened fonts? Because I did? Emotional porous cunt is what you are! b]

You are wasting your time. Those guys said the bitter truth. Abia state is cursed and worst state in Nigeria, I know that's your anger. No matter how angry you are it is better to face the bitter truth. Stop attacking people that told you the bitter truth about our Abia state. Inugo
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Abia1stboy: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2020
Abaman001:

Am consulting thunder that will destroy you if u continue to embarrass my state abia like that again......meanwhile P.H is the third city u can think or talk of after Abuja and Lagos both in economic viability and beautification of serene environment

It is the truth. Abia state is cursed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot / Female Unilag Student & 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Returning From Nightclub / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.