Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) (3689 Views)

Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 / Man Scams Shop Owner With Fake Bank Alert After Buying 32" TV In Delta. Photo / Man Scams People By Sending Them Airtime In Ondo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2020
youwanbanme:

From ur view, after every are they worth it .... from sexual angle
well it depends on the lady in question.

Some are worth it and some are waste of time and Energy.

Though even if the sex is important, there should be more to her than sex.
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Naija4love:
The new scam all this yahoo boys use now. This world lockdown have make them broke because all the white can't send them money. So they all work locally now.

It start from jiji .ng. I see one PS4 on so I plan to get it for this lockdown to keep myself busy. So the guy said we should chat on WhatsApp

The scammer number 09052078116
The number he use as GIGLOGISTICS +2349058814139

lalasticlala,mynd44
Front page please
Can you summarise what went down. Seems I don't get all that.
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Brodapounds:
well it depends on the lady in question.

Some are worth it and some are waste of time and Energy.

Though even if the sex is important, there should be more to her than sex.

Ofcus there shuld be more to a gurl than sex afterall that no one is a premium package per say .. something alway missing.
I just realize most of these gurls that give so much wahala b4 sex ..aint worth the stress sex-wise, altho they make up 4 it in other areas ...

maybe these is jus peculiar to my experience.. just my observation
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Raeheemwayne: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2020
youwanbanme:

Ofcus there shuld be more to a gurl than sex afterall that no one is a premium package per say .. something alway missing.
I just realize most of these gurls that give so much wahala b4 sex ..aint worth the stress sex-wise, altho they make up 4 it in other areas ...

maybe these is jus peculiar to my experience.. just my observation

Seconded.
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Excel70: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Naija4love:
seriously they can't scam me..because I see then I pay
Please can you explain where you detected it was a scam
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Naija4love(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Excel70:

Please can you explain where you detected it was a scam
He edite GIGlogistics waybill for me to think he send ps4. If I pay then he will give me fake waybill pin

Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Excel70: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Naija4love:

He edite GIGlogistics waybill for me to think he send ps4. If I pay then he will give me fake waybill pin
Oh I see.. thanks
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Promotions: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
The point here is don't pay a dime without seeing what you're buying...the fool made life harder for genuine sellers out there

1 Like

Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Promotions: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Promotions:
That's the same fool that scammed my friend of 53k he went as far as sending a fake gig receipt..he always post ads in Abuja section...here's the account details 0216193285 gtb..prudence...WhatsApp number is 08154921614..
God will definitely make the scammer homeless cos my friend was buying the PS4 to sell it off and complete his rent..
from my observation he's using different female bank accounts (advice to the ladies, mind who you give your account number to)
we followed this up and my friend got his 53k back yesterday. The fool ran at lost on this one
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:10am On Jun 26, 2020
pocohantas:
Any guy that carves his brows like that and wears AirPods like a fashion accessory can never live within his means.

It is even worse when he rides shotgun and takes selfies with that evil smile. grin grin

Why do you guys block my website link On Nairaland
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by yemzcosmetics: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2022
Pls avoid this young lady because she is a big thief.Many has fallen victim ,i bought and paid for an item she posted online(olist).she gave me a fake address in which does not exist in agege area,pls I just want the citizen of the country to be careful.This is her picture and I also guess this is her son.pls repost and public it everywhere because you can also be a victim..woman self dey scam ooooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Boils Stones To Put Her Crying Children To Sleep After Going Hungry. PHOTO / Irritating Moment When Two Female Kidnappers Are Burnt To Ashes - Graphic Photo / BOKO HARAM Strikes ASO ROCK ! (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.