Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (255175 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 8:03am On May 02, 2020
dplores:
I dumped prolific cos all account I made never pass the orange color on hold.

Respondent worked great. But I have question to ask

Attached screenshots, the boxed text in red. Are those the type of jobs to look for? Second, all I see is 7 hours ago, 1 month ago. Does it mean the studies are still open or not?

you will be notified if accepted to participate

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Optimist59: 8:11am On May 02, 2020
Hello pls someone should quote me on how to get a work email address for respondent,
someone said it before but I missed it,
thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Functionoftime(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2020
Millennialaku:

you are the confused one here smiley . -5 form our time zone you will get usa time zone, thats what i work with cheesy wink
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Functionoftime(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:
I Shared This To My Students Already And Some Of Them Have Been Earning..

Am Not Showing Off.. You Can Learn From It

About 2years ago, i was a broke nigga, i got no home cos i could not pay my rent, until i invested and learnt most things you see here, the hard way
Graduating from The university 6years ago, till today i have not even use the result to work for any office.

I only got a job to a construction company from a Pastor then..

Reasons, Because I play keyboard, Bass guita(Very Well) for them.

Bring any kind of songs for me, in contemporary, we go jam am...

Anyway...

Let Me Just Reveal Sites That Paid Me For April..

Everything in dollars

1 - Prolific USA Account $68.4 ( Chrome Browser Only)
2 - Prolific USA Account $73.2 ( Mozilla Browser Only)
==============

3 - Respondent - $113
4- Zap Surveys - $34
5 - Ohmydosh $18
6- Mturk - $443 (Getting More Hits Now)
7 - Warrior+ - $772 (Twitter traffic +Facebook Ads Majorly $154)
8 - Blog - $428 (I spent about $80 on facebook ads)
=======

My Earnings Dropped For April Due To Nairaland Teachings. But am glad people are earning with my tips.
=================

Hopefully from on monday, i will touch other ways to make money here.

Stay tuned

Hopefully very soon i will also share my story to you guys in a pdf, it will motivate you to work smart and not just harder.
Moxilla get desktop site like chrome?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Mikocake(m): 8:19am On May 02, 2020
dplores:
Those in search of premium VPN.

I can share HMA VPN premium (not cracked)

hxxps (alpha) // b i t (spot) ly / HMAPremiumKeys

Change (alpha) to :
Change (spot) to .
Change xx to tt
Close the spaces

Enjoy

BE CAREFUL
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by MrCodeSolo: 8:28am On May 02, 2020
Optimist59:
Hello pls someone should quote me on how to get a work email address for respondent,
someone said it before but I missed it,
thanks
kingsonJR:
For those who need a working email for respondent stuff go to emailondeck copy the email and paste straight..I'm done with mine steadily waiting for survey grin cool
Chucksbaby for president
there you have it...

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nairaboi(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2020
Here we go

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by xynerise: 9:02am On May 02, 2020
I am stuck at getting an unused US number
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Decline: 9:03am On May 02, 2020
Please BOSS chuksbaby i urgently need your help, i register for mturk last night and i am yet to receive email from them, but this morning i try checking the site and they take me direct to this dashboard. What does this mean?

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mistercharles: 9:07am On May 02, 2020
Hureira:
Please how do you do this. I don't see the option for forwarding msgs to voicemail
drop your WhatsApp contact if you're still finding it difficult, I'll contact you
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 9:07am On May 02, 2020
Decline:
Please BOSS chuksbaby i urgently need your help, i register for mturk last night and i am yet to receive email from them, but this morning i try checking the site and they take me direct to this dashboard. What does this mean?

just a preview..you will get a mail within 48hrs
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Joecristiano7(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2020
Hello guys, I got a number thru freetone app, but I haven't secured the line yet, issit safe to use it for prolific verification? Please I need answers
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 9:07am On May 02, 2020
Decline:

It simply means you might have been accepted.

Just Check your spam folder.

Congrats tho
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 9:08am On May 02, 2020
Functionoftime:

Moxilla get desktop site like chrome?

yes na..thats firefox
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 9:09am On May 02, 2020
Joecristiano7:
Hello guys, I got a number thru freetone app, but I haven't secured the line yet, issit safe to use it for prolific verification? Please I need answers

if sms was sent by prolific to it..go secure it and use
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 9:10am On May 02, 2020
Nairaboi:
Here we go

you location browser was naija... And ur vpn was usa.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Decline: 9:12am On May 02, 2020
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Joecristiano7(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:

if sms was sent by prolific to it..go secure it and use
Ok. But will prolific send any other SMS to it in the future, even after the verification, bcuz I am planning on just using the number for just the verification, as I don't have a master card to pay online to secure it

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Decline: 9:20am On May 02, 2020
Hey guys, has anybody been able to get survey on prolific today? because my side dry since morning oooo no single survey. Finaly @chuksbaby thanks alot for the gesture. I made £5.55 just yesterday
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Beolly(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2020
Millennialaku:
us dey hot now ooo

just this evening i have done 7 grin grin grin missed three cry cry cry cry

this chart dey help me well
how do you know you missed a survey or where do you click on to see a missed survey
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Akube1z: 9:28am On May 02, 2020
Valwezzy:

It simply means you might have been accepted.

Just Check your spam folder.

Congrats tho
I tried it to. It is fake. I have registered for the third time. The second time I registered that is what happened to me to. But at the end they did not accept me.
I will continue registering on mturk until they accept me one day.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dissman: 9:29am On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:

just a preview..you will get a mail within 48hrs

Linkedin keep suspending my fake account which inturn affecting my respondent account. How can I solve this?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Functionoftime(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2020
Decline:
Hey guys, has anybody been able to get survey on prolific today? because my side dry since morning oooo no single survey. Finaly @chuksbaby thanks alot for the gesture. I made £5.55 just yesterday
I think say na only me. Around this time dry for my end yesterday but I get early in the morning yesterday but nothing at all today. Study fit come later in the day.
I made 8.05 yesterday and I felt like collecting it sharply but I was told that I can't collect it until Tuesday or so
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kingsonJR(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2020
Cc Chuksbaby I saw you are operating two prolific account. Is it on the same phone or PC and it is advisable to open another one dedicated with its own browser on the same phone..thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by micson: 9:34am On May 02, 2020
Hello, i have 2 Nigerian mturk account i work with one and the other is up for sale anyone interested should make me an offer if its okay i will let it go. PM if interested.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 9:36am On May 02, 2020
Functionoftime:

I think say na only me. Around this time dry for my end yesterday but I get early in the morning yesterday but nothing at all today. Study fit come later in the day.
I made 8.05 yesterday and I felt like collecting it sharply but I was told that I can't collect it until Tuesday or so
please boss I just register mine with Canada location and it doesn't show hold at all, hope that is okay? please for prolific notifier, do we have to open our data all time and when their is survey will it send a message or how
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Optimist59: 9:45am On May 02, 2020
MrCodeSolo:
there you have it...
thanks man, have verified everything

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by teeboi77: 9:49am On May 02, 2020
Bosses in the House,I put on Touch VPN extension on firefox but can't open site after that,this is the error am getting in the screen shot ,Kindly advise on how to fix the issue

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by teeboi77: 9:51am On May 02, 2020
micson:
Hello, i have 2 Nigerian mturk account i work with one and the other is up for sale anyone interested should make me an offer if its okay i will let it go. PM if interested.
let's talk WhatsApp 0 8 0 5 2 4 0 5680
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Dreyfundz(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2020
Who can help me with a us number please
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Babawale01: 10:06am On May 02, 2020
Please Chuckbaby I'd it possible to link one Paypal account to two different prolific account?

Cuz me and my guy want to share same PayPal account on prolific and I don't know if it's possible.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 10:10am On May 02, 2020
kingsonJR:
Cc Chuksbaby I saw you are operating two prolific account. Is it on the same phone or PC and it is advisable to open another one dedicated with its own browser on the same phone..thanks

different browser and ip

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.