Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? (67855 Views)

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 / How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by AustinT575: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
Since VFS global ain’t working for now can someone do medical for Australia work visa at any government hospital and if you are doing sponsored visa by an Australian company do you also need to go through same steps or their process differ from other visa types
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Kruzz(m): 1:06am On Sep 10, 2021

You qualify under NOC B and meet the employment requirement . I recommend you apply as a landed immigrant, instead of applying for a student visa.
Before you apply try and save at least N3.5M in your bank account, which is the minimum requirement. If you get your sponsor to transfer the money to you account they will know a big deposit was recently deposited and will likely be transferred back.

If you choose to go the student route, then you need to present documents that show your sponsor has the funds to take care of your tuition and living expenses. You will have a better chance if your sponsor is a relative or if you can get an official letter from your company saying they will sponsor you.

Do you work for a reputable company your length of employment and salary can be easily verified?Forgery of documents is an issue they have to deal with, if you work for a reputable company they can easily verify your information, you will have a better chance.
I’m a finalist studying transport management science; will be doing my Nysc program next year. I’m funded, what’s your advice for me?
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Etinosa1234: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
J

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Just Collected My International Passport / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.