Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) (25900 Views)

Holiday Enjoyment: Niger Delta Women Issue Akpabio One-month Ultimatum To Resign / Abaribe Cautions Against Lockdown Extension / 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Fortyinaminute(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Where is Reginal Daniel smiley
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by UnivasalEvagrin: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2020
The lockdown is taking away many things from us eg my female tradition wrestling business via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_jE9u5sNYw

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Apination(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2020
correctguy2010:

Okowa is a useless Governor, no doubt, but please don't mention APC. There's nothing good about APC.
I don't like them either but truth be told we need change in the state
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by bcashy: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

Na mouth and ranting e go end.

Nothing I repeat nothing would happen

Just allow the guy wallow well in ignorance! Hmmmm
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by bcashy: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Read my comment again. And tell me how I'm pushing anyone. Nawa for u.

https://www.nairaland.com/5796730/lockdown-policeman-shoots-woman-delta

So what next?
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2020
bcashy:

Just allow the guy wallow well in ignorance! Hmmmm
Sapele water dae, yet all the atrocities different governors and Presidents have commited in Nigeria e no strike any of them down na soldier e want go strike?
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

Useless Delta pig.

The guy stated his opinion dont drag igbos into it. U pig

you obviously a useless igbo chicken yourself... grin grin if he doesn't want igbo to be dragged into it.. why did he say ss thinks igbos are their enemy?? is it by force?? you igbos are really a problem to yourself.. no wonder the yorubas prefer the northerners over you.. you think you can just come online to say whatever nonsense you like about others right?? sitting from the comfort of your potopoto region

3 Likes

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Digmygold: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Perhaps. But there are other means. The truth is the Delta state government is not trying at all. The man is just stingy. Agbor people stingy. If na Urhobo man be governor, e for no be like this. Even Okowa people in Agbor are causing him. Go there and see hardship.

I understand you but they need to stay healthy and alive to fight the battle.

These types of protest at this time is very risky. Since they know they more or less have no government they should understand that if they get infected by COVID its the end.

They would then wish to have chosen to fast 40 days and 40 nights instead of dying like chickens through dumb ineffective protests breaking the social distancing directive .

They do not want to end up unable to live to fight another day. Staying safe and alive is key.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by bcashy: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

Sapele water dae, yet all the atrocities different governors and Presidents have commited in Nigeria e no strike any of them down na soldier e want go strike?

I wonder oooo grin
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by chidexleo: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Arrest the protesters already, senseless people disturbing us. When the virus get out of hand they will die like fouls
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

you obviously a useless igbo chicken yourself... grin grin if he doesn't want igbo to be dragged into it.. why did he say ss thinks igbos are their enemy?? is it by force?? you igbos are really a problem to yourself.. no wonder the yorubas prefer the northerners over you.. you think you can just come online to say whatever nonsense you like about others right?? sitting from the comfort of your potopoto region
Pig u are really foolish if u expected me to read all that.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

Pig u are really foolish if u expected me to read all that.
and yet you did grin grin Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Just wondering how long people can stay at home. Economy is falling into recession, small businesses are closing down, people are losing livelihoods.
People testing positive to the virus are increasing be sure the Government are only placing bans. Contract tracing is non existent, tests are still low, they are not disinfecting public places enough to prevent community transmission.
All they're doing is counting cases and sharing meager monies to selected people.
It won't be long before people take to the streets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
and yet you did grin grin Ewu
I am not stup1d like u...

I have better thing to do with my time than to read rubbish
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

Na mouth and ranting e go end.

Nothing I repeat nothing would happen

Did you read about the Warri riot in school?
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2020
ARUSII:
angry
Let's keep it going round and round. Useless south south states with all the revenues accrued to them but lost to the Fulani caliphates will always think an average igbo man is dem problem!!
Never seen cowards like those guys up there....later now u go deh hear "warri no dy carry last" but come to dem states na Ghost town.
The Other thread I saw PH environs looking like another NIGHTMAre IN elm street.
Wailers keep wailing till sense fall on y'all
HIGH TIMe Y'all get ur gat ready for 2023
Guy seriously u talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by chidexleo: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2020
Arrest the protesters already, senseless people when the virus get out of hand they will die like fouls. How can a human being protest against a government that is working round the clock to protect u
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

I am not stup1d like u...

I have better thing to do with my time than to read rubbish

but you keep reading it grin and even replying to my useless comments.. I know a pained buffoon when I see one

2 Likes

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Did you read about the Warri riot in school?
A woman was shot by a police officer.

Did u read that news. Its in FP, what has happened?
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by correctguy2010: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2020
Apination:

I don't like them either but truth be told we need change in the state

Yes, we need change but certainly not APC.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by arsenal33: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2020
AdaOgwashi:
Nigerian government claimed they can handle Coronavirus
that doesn't mean you should act foolishly
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by JimohMomoh: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2020
Apination:
When I said Okowa is useless and wicked on the other Delta thread, some animals started quoting me to say nonsense. He's the worst governor since the state was created, if the APC put their house in order by 2023, I see no reason why PDP would return to power.undecided
The governor of that state should provide palliatives for citizens of the state while also orientating villagers about the dangers of covid 19.
Oil companies should also help too with foodstuffs and cash.
You can't just lock people down like that.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

A woman was shot by a police officer.

Did u read that news. Its in FP, what has happened?

In Sapele? No I didn't. Please share the link if it's sapele.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
It is sad,but we need to be reminded that,we don't have enough facilities to contain thousands of positive covid-19,I pray it doesn't go bad in africa

We already have thousands of infected... Please, come up with another gist.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2020
lonelydora:
It baffles me me that some Nigerians still think this pandemic is a scam. Smh

We should all be praying that this thing doesn't escalate more than the way it is now.

God will help us overcome this.

Na who dey alive dey do business

Government is playing politics with it . You will be surprised that some people are awarding covid 19 contracts to themselves and families, falsifying figures to increase potentials for grants and donations which they will later keep most of it for themselves
. Most Northern states are not on government declares lockdown but they receive palliatives before the States that are in legit lockdown. Don't be naive

1 Like

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by NaijadrivaCars: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2020
E be like say una wan die abi?

Prevention is cheaper.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
All these people should just rest abeg...this type of protest will only end in tears angry

Yeah... Let's all keep resting... Let's keep getting by with this mediocrity and joke of leadership...

That's why this nation will never move forward or become corruption free!!!
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Fragility6: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
All these people should just rest abeg...this type of protest will only end in tears angry
You are underestimating the power of human will. Arab spring as a case study. See,if d governor counter d protest wit force it will lead to total chaos. Lockdown will turn to crisis no b delta again. We ar celebrating countries dat did lockdown bt look at wat was provided 4 citizens even though little coz dey know its dangerous keeping pple at home witout food n money 2 buy foodstuffs
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by AdaOgwashi: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2020
arsenal33:
that doesn't mean you should act foolishly

You're foolish
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2020
trulygirl:
Those people don't understand what's happening around the world.

I think politicians are behind this. And the press are not helping matters either. People still believe the Covid-19 is a scam. I pity Nigerians seriously, God help us.

It's a scam in Nigeria. You better stop being gullible. You're the one who needs help.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2020
lonelydora:
It baffles me me that some Nigerians still think this pandemic is a scam. Smh

We should all be praying that this thing doesn't escalate more than the way it is now.

God will help us overcome this.

Na who dey alive dey do business

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2020
We no go gree abi
Till you get infected then who will you blame, God or man or your stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) / Police Confirms Promotion Of Magu, 5 Others As AIG / Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.