Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) (25844 Views)

Holiday Enjoyment: Niger Delta Women Issue Akpabio One-month Ultimatum To Resign / Abaribe Cautions Against Lockdown Extension / 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Naturalnews.com for uncensored news

Vaccination that carries Digital identity for commerce (buying and selling). THE NEW ECONOMY
https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/?s=Bill+gates

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Mikkymilli: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2020
And in so doing, see them flaunting the social distancing order and exposing themselves to the virus, and concerning how old many of them look, they're risking their lives to a covid 19 death. How foolish.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2020
Hadiza101:
Nigerians are so dramatic,I don't think this is ending soon

Illiteracy and stupidity will be the downfall of this country.
A larger percentage of these protesters are going to be victims of the virus sadly...

1 Like

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2020
SirKomA:
Asking hungry people to stay at home, what do you expect.

One has to be alive first before talking about food. They are all silly

1 Like

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by tspun(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2020
Why I think this lock down is useless.
More than 500,000 Americans sick.
More than 23,000 Americans dead.
New York State alone has more confirmed cases than Italy.
18% of the NYPD out sick.
And they r on lockdown for more than a month now

About 70% of the total death are black, that brought me to the conclusion that it's not our skin or our health system or the lock down but our weather that is keeping us safe.

Now one of our major prayer is for God to give us more sun and less rain. That is our only cure. I bet those people that are recovering in the hospital can still survive it even without going to the hospital.

The extremely vulnerable should continue to stay out of the public but we have to get the economy going or we're not going to have a medical system to help us.

Because we have more than a million un recorded case in Nigeria, and so many have recovered unknownly. I was shock when I discovered we've done only 5000 test in Nigeria, when country like US carry out more down 100,000 test in a day.

They said we should stay out home and they are not testing us like other countries does almost 3 weeks in lock down I still don't know where they do the test, and u said we should stay at home
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2020
this woman think this virus is a child play abi
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2020
embarassed
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Mhen everyone's hungry
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Zchi1052(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2020
This is what we need in Lagos
Hunger and Police recklessness worst than coronavirus

1 Like

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Chronicle222: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2020
AdaOgwashi:
Nigerian government claimed they can handle Coronavirus
Just like how d super America claimed they can.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2020
In protest, no social distance.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2020
I don't know who to side with.but this is just a cummulation of many yrs of system failure.

The institutions are cracked just little pressure and this whole system may collapse into itself.

If the effected case do not let up in two weeks (I doubt it will) the government may need to extent the lock down further, which honestly is the right decision. So where do that leave us.

Will the people will able to take more pressure?
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Longman8: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2020
This is what govt get when they failed to plan at the initial time. Hunger has been a devastating virus that govt have bluntly refuse to produce it's vaccines since years pass. God please heal the WORLD.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by luluosas(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2020
And they came out to spread the disease more. Shame
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Arizonaz: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Patience is virtue.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by AdaOgwashi: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Chronicle222:

Just like how d super America claimed they can.

America said they were not well prepared for the virus.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by hotseat: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Where is the godfather of Delta State politics Chief James Onanefe Ibori in the midst of this brouhaha? Please, tell your political godson to provide palliatives not bullets. You imposed both Uduaghan and Okowa on the state. You have privatized the state now see the result of your greed and selfishness. Damned Ex-convict!
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Apination:
When I said Okowa is useless and wicked on the other Delta thread, some animals started quoting me to say nonsense. He's the worst governor since the state was created, if the APC put their house in order by 2023, I see no reason why PDP would return to power.undecided

Them they vote for Nigeria
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Martinola(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2020
It's normal this kind of scenerio will surface.
People were hungry even when allowed to hustle much less when they were asked to stay home.
Only people who have been in this shoe will understand.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by sylve11: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2020
trulygirl:
Those people don't understand what's happening around the world.

I think politicians are behind this. And the press are not helping matters either. People still believe the Covid-19 is a scam. I pity Nigerians seriously, God help us.

Very sensible comment... cool
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Antichristus: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
It is sad,but we need to be reminded that,we don't have enough facilities to contain thousands of positive covid-19,I pray it doesn't go bad in africa

I’m inclined to say that except a vaccine is discovered and it’s affordable, mass extermination of Africans in the deadly hands of Coronavirus is an inevitability. It's more than likely that it’s gonna happen big time. Unfortunately, Nigeria one of the largest oil producing country in the world can’t cater for its citizens. There is a video making rounds right now on the internet in which Nigerians looted a moving truck loaded with bags of rice. Maybe this is the time when Nigerians should start to loot the properties and homes of politicians in their neighbourhoods. After all, their ill gotten wealth is true and true commonwealth.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Poorboy41: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2020
Between hunger and coronavirus they should choose one
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Avalancheman: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2020
End the scam lockdown already.

"Nigerian-used" is not as deadly as the "Tokunbo" one... angry
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2020
Hadiza101:
Nigerians are so dramatic,I don't think this is ending soon
Dramatic? What's dramatic about hunger?
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2020
O pari oooooo!
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Dre555: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2020
The most useless governor Delta State has ever seen is okowa
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Chronicle222: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2020
AdaOgwashi:

America said they were not well prepared for the virus.
I watched Trump press interview live in December.. He specifically said "we have every resources to control covid 19 and stop it within just a week"
Every one of them na trash my brother
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by toprealman: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Simple consultation and engagement would have prevented this quagmire.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by bcashy: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
It is sad,but we need to be reminded that,we don't have enough facilities to contain thousands of positive covid-19,I pray it doesn't go bad in africa

Chaiiiiii.....hmmmmm.....o ma shey oooo

I watched a video from Ecuador this morning....i cried!

Am scared right now!
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
Lol, it will o better brace for it. Stay by yourself, do not accept visitors you do not know where they have been, stop eating out, cook your food properly, stop drinking garri. Omo na God go save us.

The worst thing is testing is virtually 0,if goverent is serious, they will start doing door to door testing and fishing people out in asymptomatic stage but no, we're waiting for when people start getting sick.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by sagaciousblog: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

One has to be alive first before talking about food. They are all silly
you're stupid for calling all the protesters silly. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Papasmal(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2020
trulygirl:
Those people don't understand what's happening around the world.

I think politicians are behind this. And the press are not helping matters either. People still believe the Covid-19 is a scam. I pity Nigerians seriously, God help us.

You are very wrong on this,everything should not be politicise,

this is not a matter politics it is a matter of survival,you lock people down without provision,
what measure have they put in place for this poor citizen,

Perhaps something must kill a man,either corona,malaria,thyroid...e.t.c but hunger is no no no remember the people hunger killed more than those bullet killed during the civil in 1967-69,

Until our government do the needful and borrow leaf from how these things are done in western countries otherwise we are just chasing corona shadow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun / Justice Beatrice Iliya Excluded From Gombe CJ-Nominee List For Being A Christian / Osinbajo Unveils Dorian Home, Africa's Biggest Orphanage In Ondo (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.