Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) (25901 Views)

Holiday Enjoyment: Niger Delta Women Issue Akpabio One-month Ultimatum To Resign / Abaribe Cautions Against Lockdown Extension / 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Kalubolt(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
It is sad,but we need to be reminded that,we don't have enough facilities to contain thousands of positive covid-19,I pray it doesn't go bad in africa
Where's the Covid, so people won't suffer from malaria or high body pressure again without it been call Coronavirus
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by brightalo1010: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2020
AdaOgwashi:
Nigerian government claimed they can handle Coronavirus

If claim you can maintain a girlfriend and she turns out to be something else who do you blame?
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by donbogo(m): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Nigerians are so dramatic,I don't think this is ending soon,though I understand that theirs no food and hunger is driving people crazy
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Chicastle: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Okowa?
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2020
trulygirl:
Those people don't understand what's happening around the world.

I think politicians are behind this. And the press are not helping matters either. People still believe the Covid-19 is a scam. I pity Nigerians seriously, God help us.

No!

Over the years, African leaders failed to do the right things. This is the result. The masses are hungry and arent scared of dying. If the country was properly governed, the poverty level wouldnt av been this high. The govt could av afforded proper measures to support the citizens.

I can tell u, if this lock down continue for a month and more, expect a disorganized state and the military may take over.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by astonished: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2020
This is what i expect from lagos, but people they scare

Locking people inside because of virus that cant withstand our immune system. Security agency have kill more than the said virus
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Kalubolt(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2020
trulygirl:

I think politicians are behind this. And the press are not helping matters either. People still believe the Covid-19 is a scam. I pity Nigerians seriously, God help us.
Oga it's a scam, shebi everyone there have gathered and not keeping social distance, let the Coro start affecting and killing them nah
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
All these people should just rest abeg...this type of protest will only end in tears angry

Nah. In fact na trap. Them no born any Army man well wey go mistakenly shoot one of these women. E be like u no know Sapele matter. If it has been guys protesting, I'd have said okay, it's dangerous., but women? Make them try am.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by bcashy: 9:36am On Apr 16, 2020
Adakintroy2:
I don't know who to side with.but this is just a cummulation of many yrs of system failure.

The institutions are cracked just little pressure and this whole system may collapse into itself.

If the effected case do not let up in two weeks (I doubt it will) the government may need to extent the lock down further, which honestly is the right decision. So where do that leave us.

Will the people will able to take more pressure?

God bless u! Hmmmmm

Cummulation of many years of system failure!
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 16, 2020
phreakabit:

Illiteracy and stupidity will be the downfall of this country.
A larger percentage of these protesters are going to be victims of the virus sadly...

They are hungry.

No one will force me to stay at home if I don't have food.

Lockdown have end in Delta since yesterday. Everyone is going on with their daily life
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Digmygold: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Dumb women. Nobody will need to ask them to stay home when this thing gets out of hand and they start to see lifeless bodies on the streets. Then they will stay home and observe 40 days and 40 nights fasting like Jesus did but then it may have ended in tears for them already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by correctguy2010: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Apination:
When I said Okowa is useless and wicked on the other Delta thread, some animals started quoting me to say nonsense. He's the worst governor since the state was created, if the APC put their house in order by 2023, I see no reason why PDP would return to power.undecided

Okowa is a useless Governor, no doubt, but please don't mention APC. There's nothing good about APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by bcashy: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Nah. In fact na trap. Them no born any Army man well wey go mistakenly shoot one of these women. E be like u no know Sapele matter. If it has been guys protesting, I'd have said okay, it's dangerous., but women? Make them try am.

Pls dont push people to their death! Hmmmm
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by bcashy: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Digmygold:
Dumb women. Nobody will need to ask them to stay home when this thing gets out of hand and they start too see lifeless bodies on the streets. Then they will stay home and observe 40 days and 40 nights fasting like Jesus did but then it may have ended in tears for them already.

Hmmmmm.....i tell u!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2020
trulygirl:

It's a scam the way our politicians are handling it bro. The virus is real but the scamming is also real too. They are cashing out big time on our heads. If you don't believe this, then I'm sorry for you.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Galactico4ever(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2020
What happened to face masks and social distancing? what the hell is wrong with these women? This is exactly why the lockdown was extended
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Antichristus:

I’m inclined to say that except a vaccine is discovered and it’s affordable, mass extermination of Africans in the deadly hands of Coronavirus is an inevitability. It's more than likely that it’s gonna happen big time. Unfortunately, Nigeria one of the largest oil producing country in the world can’t cater for its citizens. There is a video making rounds right now on the internet in which Nigerians looted a moving truck loaded with bags of rice. Maybe this is the time when Nigerians should start to loot the properties and homes of politicians in their neighbourhoods. After all, their ill gotten wealth is true and true commonwealth.
Somehow the mortality rate here is "low" for now according to the NCDC...even if we add the dead american whose result was "inconclusive" but his driver positive, and the other illorin guy, making it about 15 out of say 400 compared to africans outside africa.
And yea its long over due, we need a sociopolitical revolution.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by ProudBiafran: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Foolish black man.

Suffering yourselves over white man problem.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Digmygold: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Hadiza101:
Nigerians are so dramatic,I don't think this is ending soon

You mean dumb and irritatingly ignorant.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Hensek(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2020
My Place Don Dry Because Of This Extension !

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2020
bcashy:

Pls dont push people to their death! Hmmmm

Read my comment again. And tell me how I'm pushing anyone. Nawa for u.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2020
AdaOgwashi:
Nigerian government claimed they can handle Coronavirus

Of course, 9ja way. The way they have handled everything in the past or whet do you expect?
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Digmygold: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2020
joshuaidibia:

What of flogging. Can they flog some sense back into their numb skulls?
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by StivoeDevoe: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2020
i am in support of you women pls kiss
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2020
I so much like northern women. They respect themselves a lot.

Look at how these Delta women are acting like militants and savages
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2020
ARUSII:
angry
Let's keep it going round and round. Useless south south states with all the revenues accrued to them but lost to the Fulani caliphates will always think an average igbo man is dem problem!!
Never seen cowards like those guys up there....later now u go deh hear "warri no dy carry last" but come to dem states na Ghost town.
The Other thread I saw PH environs looking like another NIGHTMAre IN elm street.
Wailers keep wailing till sense fall on y'all
HIGH TIMe Y'all get ur gat ready for 2023
so igbo man won against same fulani.?? useless igbo dog
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Digmygold:

What of flogging. Can they flog some sense back into their numb skulls?

Perhaps. But there are other means. The truth is the Delta state government is not trying at all. The man is just stingy. Agbor people stingy. If na Urhobo man be governor, e for no be like this. Even Okowa people in Agbor are causing him. Go there and see hardship.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Na mouth and ranting e go end.

Nothing I repeat nothing would happen
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Swingate(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2020
This is happening because the government are not going grass root to educate the local communities on the danger and the consequences of allowing this disease to spread. And also the government should find genuine way to reach the poor and the needy, provide them food and security during this hard time.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

so igbo man won against same fulani.?? useless igbo dog
Useless Delta pig.

The guy stated his opinion dont drag igbos into it. U pig
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Keep quiet and find something reasonable to say. Those who protested what came out of their protest.we are looking for the way to stop impending danger yet you are looking for what will satisfy your greed soul. You can try and lead the protest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North / Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki / Invitation Card By SA On Tricycle To Kano Governor, Ganduje Goes Viral (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.