Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) (25859 Views)

Holiday Enjoyment: Niger Delta Women Issue Akpabio One-month Ultimatum To Resign / Abaribe Cautions Against Lockdown Extension / 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
They are all mad..

Look at what they are doing amidst the pandemic.... Pity

You are the one who needs his brain checked. I'm very sure you still depend on your parents for food so you don't know a dime how life is!

1 Like

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Rapmoney:

You are the one who needs his brain checked. I'm very sure you still depend on your parents for food so you don't know a dime how life is!
sagaciousblog:
you're stupid for calling all the protesters silly. Idiot

I can see you in the picture
Well done
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Fragility6:

You are underestimating the power of human will. Arab spring as a case study. See,if d governor counter d protest wit force it will lead to total chaos. Lockdown will turn to crisis no b delta again. We ar celebrating countries dat did lockdown bt look at wat was provided 4 citizens even though little coz dey know its dangerous keeping pple at home witout food n money 2 buy foodstuffs
so is this the best way to go about it?
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2020
This is a wake up call to all government officials, from the federal to the local. Structures for governance needs to be put in place with readily data of the number of citizens, their vocation & spread, the vulnerable etc. With these info in place, you can easily access your citizens with any needed pallaitives whenever the need arises.

May God give those in authority sense and capacity to do what they're voted to do.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Gabriel1992: 10:29am On Apr 16, 2020
Delta no dey carry Last at all, I too love those people too much!!!
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

I can see you in the picture
Well done

Fvck off!!! You're irrelevant to me!
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2020
joshuaidibia:

In Sapele? No I didn't. Please share the link if it's sapele.

https://www.nairaland.com/5796730/lockdown-policeman-shoots-woman-delta
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Rapmoney:

Fvck off!!! You're irrelevant to me!

Lol
Fools everywhere
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Fragility6: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
so is this the best way to go about it?
Not d best way bt dats d only option dey could tink of at dat time. U knw anger beclouds normal reasoning
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by samictelecoms(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by murade: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2020
PDP sponsored protest, no social distance, by the time they finished their heirs
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Fragility6:

Not d best way bt dats d only option dey could tink of at dat time. U knw anger beclouds normal reasoning
hmmm...true
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Lol
Fools everywhere

...says a kid who still feeds from his parents. Come back when you start paying your bills. For now, I don't argue with people who are not responsible for their daily needs.

1 Like

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by BEEFIE: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Delta women are so ugly
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by bakescos01: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
It is sad,but we need to be reminded that,we don't have enough facilities to contain thousands of positive covid-19,I pray it doesn't go bad in africa

Please look at the statistics since the stay at home, there have been more cases since the stay at home. It’s not working . People are protesting in the USA too. This Coronavirus is not a death sentence. It can be treated and also people should start taking what can build and increase there immune. Hunger will kill more Nigerians than Coronavirus, already Nigerian forces has killled 18 and Convid 11.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by bakescos01: 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
phreakabit:

Illiteracy and stupidity will be the downfall of this country.
A larger percentage of these protesters are going to be victims of the virus sadly...

You the literate ones , people are protesting in the USA already . Coronavirus is not a death sentence, it can be properly managed if we educate ourselves on how to build our immune system. Common Flu killed about 60,000 Americans between 2017/2018 flu season. The death rate of Coronavirus is just about 4% and the death rate of malaria in Nigeria is about 8%. People die every day of different sickness and why don’t they sit down the economy.

The thing is that the people that claim literate don’t even read or make their own research. We just depend on what the mainstream media tells us either it’s tru or false. Make your own research, double check the stories you are being told then you will see this is not just about a virus . It’s far more than that.

1 Like

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by bakescos01: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Antichristus:

I’m inclined to say that except a vaccine is discovered and it’s affordable, mass extermination of Africans in the deadly hands of Coronavirus is an inevitability. It's more than likely that it’s gonna happen big time. Unfortunately, Nigeria one of the largest oil producing country in the world can’t cater for its citizens. There is a video making rounds right now on the internet in which Nigerians looted a moving truck loaded with bags of rice. Maybe this is the time when Nigerians should start to loot the properties and homes of politicians in their neighbourhoods. After all, their ill gotten wealth is true and true commonwealth.

There will be nothing like mass extermination of Africans. We need to stop believing this prophet of dooms. We can do without the vaccine. Our ancestors don’t use vaccine or medical drugs and they were not dying when the white men came to Africa.

A governor of a state already stated that he cured his Coronavirus with Honey, carrot , black seed and Vitamin C and he is now negative. What kind of education do we have that makes us think that our own African medicine and herbs can’t sure a disease. We have been really brainwashed by this western folks and it’s very sad we think without them then we can’t live.

1 Like

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
It is sad,but we need to be reminded that,we don't have enough facilities to contain thousands of positive covid-19,I pray it doesn't go bad in africa
if the VIRUS would kill us as the evil Europeans and Americans are predicting, when would it start killing us?

1 Like

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by SPius: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
https://punchng.com/katsina-highest-recipient-of-cash-disbursements/

I think you people should be discussing this. The money is being shared in the north while northern governor's have said they can't do lockdown. Lockdown is in the South. If there was ever a time for Fulanis to dip the Quaran in the Atlantic I think it will be because of your Covid 419.

Keep being fed lies by Bill Gates who wants to reduce world population to 1b.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by mauchiz: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Is time for people to start conducting seminars for Nigerians, they don't understand what coronavirus can do.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by SPius: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Thank you so much. Ignorance and the inability to think for ourselves is why Margaret Sanger called black people 'human weed's. And by the way, Hilary Clinton received a Margaret Sanger award. So keep thinking she would have been a better president than Trump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCnKzWZHTYo Watch this on YouTube and see how they are planning to reduce world population. They need us to have stupid leaders on a permanent basis.

(quotekescos01 post=88504555].

You the literate ones , people are protesting in the USA already . Coronavirus is not a death sentence, it can be properly managed if we educate ourselves on how to build our immune system. Common Flu killed about 60,000 Americans between 2017/2018 flu season. The death rate of Coronavirus is just about 4% and the death rate of malaria in Nigeria is about 8%. People die every day of different sickness and why don’t they sit down the economy.

The thing is that the people that claim literate don’t even read or make their own research. We just depend on what the mainstream media tells us either it’s tru or false. Make your own research, double check the stories you are being told then you will see this is not just about a virus . It’s far more than that. [/quote]
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by SPius: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/well/live/coronavirus-doctors-hospitals-emergency-care-heart-attack-stroke.html

Read this article by a USA Senator.

And for those who don't know that the 1% are using them as pawns, listen to this interview. You are still entitled to your baseless opinions after that or you can do what smart people do and research things for yourself

https://londonreal.tv/the-coronavirus-conspiracy-how-covid-19-will-seize-your-rights-destroy-our-economy-david-icke/?fbclid=IwAR14_EoFMi2Zm-_RNFuMTC6az_vDAzYbOBpCHW-R00AJ3ezfxrS2M7AYEjU
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by afokenny: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Just imagine if it were the Northerners that are doing this. Millions of insults would have been rained on them as illiterates. The fact still remains that Blacks are equal. Our thinking is almost the same. I watched a news yesterday about South African blacks looting shops to protest the lockdown in their country. Just like we are witnessing in Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Antichristus: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
bakescos01:

There will be nothing like mass extermination of Africans. We need to stop believing this prophet of dooms. We can do without the vaccine. Our ancestors don’t use vaccine or medical drugs and they were not dying when the white men came to Africa.

A governor of a state already stated that he cured his Coronavirus with Honey, carrot , black seed and Vitamin C and he is now negative. What kind of education do we have that makes us think that our own African medicine and herbs can’t sure a disease. We have been really brainwashed by this western folks and it’s very sad we think without them then we can’t live.

And you believe that Ibadan clown? The most stupid claim of this age and time is to assert that Coronavirus Can be cured with honey, carrot, black seed and Vitamin C. How naive is that? Go and read up on Spanish Flu and how it decimated African populations. Brainwashed, it’s you who have utterly displayed your naivety. Sorry, you’re living in the 19th rather than 21st century CE.

1 Like

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Bitnet(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
If money has not been in existence, what will you be doing with your life 2 (RakGhana funny video)
during this lockdown what are you doing with your life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL2EoyX-Yik
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Legendguru: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
GOod
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by bakescos01: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Antichristus:

And you believe that Ibadan clown? The most stupid claim of this age and time is to assert that Coronavirus Can be cured with honey, carrot, black seed and Vitamin C. How naive is that? Go and read up on Spanish Flu and how it decimated African populations. Brainwashed, it’s you who have utterly displayed your naivety. Sorry, you’re living in the 19th rather than 21st century CE.

I know it’s always hard for a black man to believe a fellow black man but can easily believe what a white man tells them to do. Why don’t we just use our common sense. This virus attack you when you have weak immune system , why can’t we just research fruits and vegetables that can build our immune system. This thing is not a rocket science.

Also to let you know, not everything you read about history is correct. A lot of our past were edited. So calm down if you think you understand how the world rotates believe you me , you have been fooled all along.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by zedman1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
AdaOgwashi:
Nigerian government claimed they can handle Coronavirus
There is hunger, true but Nigerian government cannot handle Nigerian people too, how then can it handle corona virus? We are a problem people.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Antichristus: 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
bakescos01:

I know it’s always hard for a black man to believe a fellow black man but can easily believe what a white man tells them to do. Why don’t we just use our common sense. This virus attack you when you have weak immune system , why can’t we just research fruits and vegetables that can build our immune system. This thing is not a rocket science.

Also to let you know, not everything you read about history is correct. A lot of our past were edited. So calm down if you think you understand how the world rotates believe you me , you have been fooled all along.

Certificated illiterate go away. I have no time for your ignoramous claims. Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka: Wike Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu Morally Inappropriate / Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes / Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.