Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) (25894 Views)

Holiday Enjoyment: Niger Delta Women Issue Akpabio One-month Ultimatum To Resign / Abaribe Cautions Against Lockdown Extension / 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by bakescos01: 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Antichristus:

Certificated illiterate go away. I have no time for your ignoramous claims. Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy it.

Mental slavery is the worst form of slavery. It gives you an illusion of trust, enlightenment and intelligence for always defending your oppressors while making an enemy of those who are trying to free you and open your eyes to see the reality of life.

Someday we will get the awakening we need each of us. I just hope it won’t be too late for some of us.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by Antichristus: 2:05am On Apr 17, 2020
bakescos01:

Mental slavery is the worst form of slavery. It gives you an illusion of trust, enlightenment and intelligence for always defending your oppressors while making an enemy of those who are trying to free you and open your eyes to see the reality of life.

Someday we will get the awakening we need each of us. I just hope it won’t be too late for some of us.

Keep enjoying your Utopian liberation. With higher degrees from world class European universities and tenured professorial chair that attracts handsome paypack in hand, I need no self made sophist to lecture me about intellectual awakening and enlightenment. Good bye.
Re: Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) by faymoss(m): 7:31am On Apr 17, 2020
Maybe you too do not know what they call hunger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Plans To Dissolve State Excos / Shettima’s Unveiling: Bishops Explain Mission At Yar’Adua Centre / Ekweremadu: Nobody Told Me About Kidney Transplant, Alleged Donor Tells Uk Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.