Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn (2305 Views)

Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! / This Gospel Shall Be Preached In All The World, Then Shall The End Come - Jesus / Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 12:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Matthew 24:30-31
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other

1 Corinthians 15:51-53
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1Thessalonians 4:14-18
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

These three passages tell us completely what to expect in the lead to the coming of the Messiah. They are all saying the same thing. Mathew says that the sign of the son of man shall appear in heaven. We have seen the sign of the son of man in heaven.

Heaven is all the leading ruling nations of this world America, British, French, Italy, Spain etc., the ongoing socio-economic and political stress and distress in heaven occasioned by the covid 19 disease is the sign of the son of man in heaven.

https://www.nairaland.com/2542859/complete-breakdown-mathew-24-29-30#37224451

1 Like

Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 12:13am On Apr 16, 2020
The next prophecy to be fulfilled is… and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn

This will be caused by an asteroid impact on planet earth

There will be a sudden bright flash of light as the meteor blazes through the atmosphere, this flash will turn the night into day for brief moments (assuming it happens at night), it is going to be very bright if it happens during the day nonetheless. Ordinarily, the earth’s atmosphere usually burns up most space objects that enter into the earth, but this asteroid will be too big to be burned up. The epicentre of the of this meteor impact is Edom

Isaiah 63:1-6
Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

Jeremiah 25:30-33
30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.
31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.
32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 12:14am On Apr 16, 2020
The Bible tells us about the light that would be created by the blaze through the atmosphere

The lightning
Matthew 24:27
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Then there will be a sonic boom. The Bible calls the sonic boom a trumpet. At the sound of thunder, we will all be changed, from corruption to incorruption.
1Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Isaiah 24:20
The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth

Jesus will return in the devastation caused by the asteroid/meteor impact
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 12:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Can a meteor make a sonic boom?

http://coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/ask/257-Can-a-meteor-make-a-sonic-boom-

When an object travels faster than the speed of sound in Earth's atmosphere, a shock wave can be created that can be heard as a sonic boom. Large meteors frequently produce sonic booms which can be heard before they are slowed to below the speed of sound by Earth's atmosphere.

What Happens When a Meteorite Strikes Earth? -- Extreme Science #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJwZ3uBzQV0

Meteor Strikes Russia, Over 1,000 Believed Injured

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRrdSwhQhY0

Top 5 Spectacular Meteor Sightings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULBJwz97-4k
Meteor Shower Causes Sonic Boom?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLgW-Zs1JRk
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by budaatum: 3:55am On Apr 16, 2020
MrPresident1:
covid 19 disease is the sign of the son of man in heaven.

Seriously What is his name?

1 Like

Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2020
When you hear the clap of thunder, it is all over
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
The prophecy I was inspired by the Holy Spirit to breakdown about five years ago is being fulfilled now before our very eyes.

MrPresident1:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven

The sign of the appearance of the Son of man in heaven is great stress and distress in heaven, heaven here being the leading, ruling nations of this present world, the wisdom of the world fails, the world economy crashes, political structures collapse, there is worldwide anarchy and chaos and no one knows what is coming next.

The sign of the Son of man in heaven is a complete crash of the economy of heaven and by extension, the economy of the whole world. The economy has failed, the food stores are looted, there is complete breakdown of law and order, and there is panic everywhere.

Complete breakdown!

Jeremiah 25:30-33
30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.
31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.
32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

What remains now is the Trump of God, the voice of the archangel, the sound of thunder.

When we hear that sound, the dead will awaken from their sleep, and we shall be changed, from corruption to incorruption, we shall be like angels, Jesus Christ will be our King.

Please give your life to Christ. Do not be like the people who will sing this song on that day

Oh, had I known, had I known, had I known
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by byinks(f): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Where is modern day Edom ?
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Edom or Esau is the red man, the Caucasian. Oyinbo.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by byinks(f): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
MrPresident1:
Edom or Esau is the red man, the Caucasian. Oyinbo.

Europe, I guess.
Tnx
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
byinks:

Europe, I guess.
Tnx

Heaven is the leading ruling nations of the earth. These nations include America, British, French, Italy, Spanish etc. The sign of the son of man will be seen in heaven says the prophecy

The ongoing brouhaha and imbroglio of Socio-economic and political distress in the heavens of the world is the sign of the son of man.

Now we have seen the sign of the son of man in heaven, the next thing is for us to hear the trump of God. The dead will be raised first

The trump is THUNDER!

1 Like

Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by dragunov: 4:53am On Apr 17, 2020
MrPresident1:

Heaven is the leading ruling nations of the earth. These nations include America, British, French, Italy, Spanish etc. The sign of the son of man will be seen in heaven says the prophecy

The ongoing brouhaha and imbroglio of Socio-economic and political distress in the heavens of the world is the sign of the son of man.

Now we have seen the sign of the son of man in heaven, the next thing is for us to hear the trump of God. The dead will be raised first

The trump is THUNDER!

Shebi you said it is Donald Trump?
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2020
dragunov:

Shebi you said it is Donald Trump?

You did not read what I wrote. Go back and read it

1 Like

Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Our LORD, for your name sake alone, for the honour of your name and the glory of your majesty, that your name may be glorified in all the earth, tarry no more to put the host of the wicked to the sword.

Do not tarry any more.

For your great name alone, O LORD my God.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ezekiel 33:2-9
Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked [man] shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2020
Lalasticlala, in this thread is the understanding of what is currently going on in the world.

COVID-19 is being used to set the conditions for the coming of Christ. The people must be warned that the Master has come.

Please let this go to frontpage.

The Watchman has sounded the alarm, this is me blowing the trumpet to warm the people that God's judgment has come upon the wicked.

REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NOW WITH US!
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2020
Joel 2:12-13
Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:
13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by orunto27: 8:55am On Apr 19, 2020
There will be a New Jerusalem and God will directly be The King.

There will be no room nor Tribe for
HITLER
Kruschev and Cape Kennedy
CHINA AND WUHAN
OBAMA FRANCIS SAUDIS etcetera etcetera.

The Lord will rule for ever thereafter and He's Good.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
orunto27:
There will be a New Jerusalem and God will directly be The King.

There will be no room nor Tribe for
HITLER
Kruschev and Cape Kennedy
CHINA AND WUHAN
OBAMA FRANCIS SAUDIS etcetera etcetera.

The Lord will rule for ever thereafter and He's Good.

It is going to be very beautiful. God will make everything perfect
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
If after all these preaching you are still caught unprepared by the coming of Jesus, you have only yourself to blame, YOU FOOL!
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is the end. He is already at the doors!

1 Thessalonians 4:8
He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by Xtvafrica: 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
African Pastors That Can Raise The Dead - When Will They Start Using Their Powers on Corona Virus victims?
Everywhere you go across Africa, there always seem to be a messiah who is capable of performing some incredible miracles, from curing the blind, healing the sick to raising the dead.
When will these men start using their healing powers on Corona Virus victims?
Why is the lack of standard hospitals across Africa still a problem in the midst of these powerful men?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTFf6frgtBY

Why is Corona Virus Pandemic and The Global Lockdown Missing in Prophecies for 2020?

At the beginning of every year, So many self acclaimed men of God across Africa dish out prophecies.
How come a problem as big as this Corona Virus Pandemic and the global lockdown/shutdown was missing in their prophecies?

What went wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArjAY2nLBZA
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by GodSaklek(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
MrPresident1:
This is the end. He is already at the doors!

1 Thessalonians 4:8
He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.

geoworldedu wherever you and, come and show Ur mercy on this man, he's getting out of hands
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Now is the time to make your peace with your creator and forget all foolishness. Don't be heady and do not fall into the trap of satan's dogs, countless multitudes of them are operating on Nairaland

If you allow these dogs to confuse you, and you miss his coming, there will be no remedy!

Rededicate yourself to your God now.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Some people will say
Oh had I know
Had I known
Had I known

Daniel 12:2
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Psalms 103:17
But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
I saw a lot of ignorance on Explor.ers' thread on FP. If they have read this thread, they would have been cured of some of their ignorance.

Na una sabi.

The Watchman has warned you

https://www.nairaland.com/5809217/covid-19-toll-united-states-records
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Goshen360 have you read this thread, do you know that Jesus is already at the doors?

Do you know that Jesus likens what is happening now to Spring and his coming as Summer?
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by orunto27: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrPresident1:

It is going to be very beautiful. God will make everything perfect

Now to the Topic: Those who will mourn at the End will be those who lust after this Earth:

The Feudalists & their Almajiris.
The Selfish
RIFA-RUGA, ISLAMISATION, FULANISATION & ANARCHISTS.
The Tribalists.
The Corrupt, The Wicked and those who generally lust after this Earth and have no Faith and Hope of the coming New Jerusalems.
This is why Christianity is really The Religion of Religions. I believe that Pope Francis does not even appreciate this otherwise, he would not be found knocking his head to the ground praying in a Mosque.
MrPresident, Heaven is real. It is The New Jerusalems we are hoping for. "Festina lente".
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Psalms 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Unrelentingly evil. Happy shall he be that rewards you as you have served us.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Astronomers snap fresh IMAGES of enormous ‘face mask wearing’ asteroid that’s heading our way

https://www.rt.com/news/486654-asteroid-earth-1998or2-photos/

A mountain-sized asteroid that’s currently zooming in Earth’s direction has been photographed in unprecedented quality by astronomers who quipped that it appears to be wearing a face mask.

The gigantic space rock – snappily dubbed 1998 OR2 – is set to have its closest flyby of our planet in at least a century when it safely whizzes past Earth at a distance of 6.3 million kilometers (around four million miles) on April 29.

Two teams of space-watchers have already caught glimpses of the asteroid as its presence grows brighter in the night sky, hurtling towards Earth at a speed of around 31,320kph (19,461mph).

What if a chip breaks off from this asteroid, changes course and heads directly for earth?

For some time now there has been heightened concerns about an asteroid heading for planet earth
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
‘Death by meteorite’: Turkish researchers claim to have proof of world’s first space-rock fatality

https://www.rt.com/news/486742-death-meteor-strike-evidence/

A group of researchers in Turkey are claiming to have come across the first credible records yet discovered of ‘death by meteorite,’ dating from August 22, 1888.

They cite multiple official documents recovered from the General Directorate of State Archives of the Presidency of the Republic of Turkey, which detail a meteorite strike that hit and killed one man and paralyzed another, in what is now Sulaymaniyah in Iraq.

The Earth endures near-constant bombardment by assorted meteorites and space rocks, at a rate of millions per day, most of which burn up harmlessly in our atmosphere.
While there is no actual rock to verify the 1888 reports, the supporting documents, only recently translated from the Ottoman Turkish language and added to a digital archive, make a strong case, the researchers argue.

The reports indicate that a large fireball was seen in the sky at approximately 8:30pm on August 10 on the Julian calendar (August 22 on the Gregorian). Soon after, meteorites reportedly “fell like rain” for roughly ten minutes, bombarding an entire village from space, killing one man and paralyzing another in the process.

The reports also contained details of significant crop damage, consistent with a fireball shockwave.

“This event is the first report ever that states a meteor impact killed a man [..] with the support of three written manuscripts that report an event in such detail as far as we know,” the researchers wrote in their paper.
Despite the overwhelming number of meteorites that hit Earth on a daily basis, there have apparently not, until now, potentially, been any direct casualty reports of meteorite fatalities.

For instance, while the 2013 Chelyabinsk meteorite caused significant damage and injury with its shockwave, it didn't actually kill anyone, despite the fact that certain chunks of the space rock's shrapnel weighed up to an astounding 654 kg (1,442lbs).

Meanwhile, a woman named Ann Hodges was struck directly on the hip by a meteorite while napping on her couch at her home in Alabama in 1954 and, while the rock was retrieved and found to be from out of this world, her injuries were non-fatal.
For context, and according to NASA records, since 1988 at least 822 such space rocks were big enough to break through our natural atmospheric defenses and explode in our skies, raining down meteorites like a cluster bomb, shredding everything unfortunate to be in its debris field. In this newly discovered case, two unsuspecting men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did Jude Find Enoch's Prophesy Jude 1:14 -15 / Photo: Church Collects Offering With POS Machines...lwkmd / For Your Amusement: Meet The "Tolerant" Sodomites . . .It Really Isn't Amusing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.